Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think this! They never seem to let him just do his own thing. Whenever he’s playing he always seems to have both of them sat right beside him, is that really necessary? Genuine question as I know duck all about babies! 😂
Not at all necessary to both be on the floor barking at him. They are usually happy to play with themselves and go off exploring but not our poor Ron!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me that's a LOT of juice, cheese and caesar salad dressing in that fridge!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Where is rrrronnies bottle sterisliser ?
She also bought a prep and prime, where is that?
Dont tell me she gives only the ready made milks..

Reactions: 5
Clean ya self up with Minkeh after babe 😂
Or the famous penis cup from Mumsnet 2013

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Hinchy loves a lockdown BBQ, it's one rule for her and another for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I always think this! They never seem to let him just do his own thing. Whenever he’s playing he always seems to have both of them sat right beside him, is that really necessary? Genuine question as I know duck all about babies! 😂
It’s one extreme to the other with them. Either ignore him or both in his face furiously over stimulating him. It’s very odd parenting but then it’s all for the gram. Hope that helps? ATV 😉

Reactions: 16
Who called the fridge clean!! BINGO for you, you sneaky tattle bastard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Presumably he's filming her folding his boxers etc? Get a bleeping grip you pair of bellends. Either let him store his things how he wants and drop being a controlling witch Hinch, or let him fold his own clothes if he wants them neat. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus it's not the 50s!!! My husband's clothes drawers give me the fear so I keep away from them. He's big enough to decide if he wants wrinkly screwed up t shirts or a neat organised drawer 🤷🏻‍♀️ no time for worrying about that!
So odd - I just shove my husbands clean undies on the bed and he puts them away. His drawers are completely muddled up but he seems to cope okay and I don’t give a toss!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what happens when you chat bollocks on a gossip site
Lol whyyyyyyyyyyy meeeee

Don’t think you need to sterilise after 6 months anymore? Was a while since I sprogged though
I stopped at 6 months second time round and my little girl would only drink pre made! I gave up making powder ones as I was literally poring money down the drain.

I do wonder why she’s never shown how to clean one of the prep machines given they are so notorious for growing crap in them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

Sun's (not) Out, Gun's (still) out 💪 But when The Sun outs you, you can't BBQ!

Reactions: 3
Or the famous penis cup from Mumsnet 2013
That was bleeping HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to know who the prune juice is for in the fridge...you only have prune juice for one reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.