Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t have heard about her having people over for a BBQ if it wasn’t for tattle, even though I guessed she had her niece over on Easter Sunday and other days as her stories that day showed a few signs. Most her followers won’t know, I feel like leaving loads and loads of comments on her instagram posts replying to the people that say she’s “lovely” and whatever letting them know she’s a fraud who has no consideration over others. If I do it late at night when she’s asleep, they would at least be there for a few hours before she can delete them 😂 what tome does she go to bed usually? About 10/11pm?
How could you tell her niece was there?

Reactions: 1
I'm trying to find the photo, I saw it on an old old thread. It was a picture of a minky and the charity had tweeted it.
I couldn't find that one, but I did find this.

She signed a bottle of zoflora from the narnia. That was a charity auction too
Geeeezus Zoph.....could you spare that? ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just re watched the one of her tidying Jamie's drawers. And in there is an arsenal club book..myst have bought a subscription. Anyway, considering she isnt a football fan, she must have bought it for jamie, but she only went and put her name first! Youd think it would be jamie and sophie hinch. But no, its sophie and Jamie.
Talk about whipped

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Just re watched the one of her tidying Jamie's drawers. And in there is an arsenal club book..myst have bought a subscription. Anyway, considering she isnt a football fan, she must have bought it for jamie, but she only went and put her name first! Youd think it would be jamie and sophie hinch. But no, its sophie and Jamie.
Talk about whipped
She's such a narc

Reactions: 5
The development plans aren't available but her extention plans are
That’s strange you can usually access old development plans. Ours is still available somewhere online my brother in law was a development manager and a surveyor he’s always dragging up old stuff online 😆 I might ask him. I’m just nosey and would like to see the original sale photos of the home I’m lost as to how it first looked 😂

Reactions: 1
Why does EVERY story claim her to be just a Norma little hair dresser before being an “influencer” why never mention her sales background etc

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I see soph had enough of playtime with her SON and went to play with her cleaning products instead 🤬 priorities all wrong this one. I'm sure your fridge could be cleaned after Ronnie goes to bed.

Do you think she reads all her negative messages then blocks, or is gleam employing someone full time to sit on her account deleting them before they get to her. I'd be gutted if she never saw them and thought the whole world loved her 🤔
Block headquarters is located o
Why does she sound like she’s got a mouth full of saliva when she speaks? I can’t not notice it now. Sounds like she needs to swallow after every sentence.
its the teeeefff and lip filler

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestion

Sophflora but your back into you can really do it .BBQgate baby baby stop the lies baby baby

He punched the wheel at one point because they kept pushing the truck at him ☹ Looked like it hurt him. Poor little git. Just leave him alone to play! Fucks sake!
I always think this! They never seem to let him just do his own thing. Whenever he’s playing he always seems to have both of them sat right beside him, is that really necessary? Genuine question as I know duck all about babies! 😂

Reactions: 14
Who got bingo on fridge clean? 🤣 swear one of you said we haven't seen a fridge clean in a while 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.