Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the “I feel like I was supposed to read this today” comment. Why today Zoph? Something on your mind? Want to spit it out instead of the passive aggressive bull shit? No. Thought not. You’re too sneaky to actually explain anything

Reactions: 21
Sorry if already discussed but why do we think she has suddenly started cooking every bloody meal? Obviously I am pleased she is makinf the effort, but to go from ella's pouches all day every day to whizzing up home made treats is so random! Why?!
For content, money and a book deal

Reactions: 10

No offence, and I'm not doubting you but you could have got all that from Tattle lol. We don't miss a thing.

Reactions: 20
Just back from doing food shop more people definitely out and about and not just one person from each household very few social distancing I’m very stressed now and shaking I get stressed with busy shops anyway. Just made a coffee and going to catch up on what grinch been up to now

Reactions: 18
Is that a bottle of Vino on the side as well?

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ. The one night I have a early night and you guys are on fire.
Her next meltdown is going to be one hell of a show.

Reactions: 10
What did they say? I totally missed it and when I saw the replys the account had been removed.

Reactions: 4
Hinch copying Stace yet again!!!!. Stacey posted a picture yesterday of an item she bought from " a really small business" oh and today Soph has done the same and used the exact phrase.
Makes a change buying items , usually you are begging for them and not acknowledging gifted items.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I was in Tescos at 7am this morning it was so quiet as me & hubby were leaving ( he stayed in car ) just after 8am car park was going up . Dropped shopping off to me Dad & his neighbours drove across town on the way home and there was crowds of people out and about . My hubby thinks I'm nuts ( I am a wee bit ) but I told him to strip off and put clothes in washing machine I did the same . I do this every time I have to go out even the poor dog gets his paws washed after all his walks

Reactions: 13
Playing catch up as haven’t been on here since yesterday evening so we’ve sort of gone past it now but after seeing a comment on the last thread, I realised Vestlife has blocked me for a vest comment. I think it might cancel the theory some people had that he’s a bit more relaxed and has more of a sense of humour about it all. Unless Zoph has insisted and he’s given in.

No offence, and I'm not doubting you but you could have got all that from Tattle lol. We don't miss a thing.
I also thought the randomly going for a drive thing was quite a random thing for a new member to know as that was a lot of threads ago, unless it was mentioned on this thread and I missed it/it was deleted

Reactions: 6
It really is. I don’t have OCD as such but I can’t stand mess. When my little boy was weaning I realized he was going to get messy and did just let him but afterwards I would always rush to get his hands and face clean ASAP. Nowadays although a ‘proper little boy ‘ if he gets dirt on him he starts flapping and saying he must wash it off. He can’t just leave it, despite me saying ‘ just leave it you can have a wash when we are done ‘ ( and I mean it ) but he just can’t and will rush off to wash his hands. If he gets pen on his hands he’ll get distressed if it won’t come off instantly. I ofteN wonder if this behaviour is down to my doing. If it is god knows what poor Ronnie is going to be like. Real issues.

Reactions: 5

She could learn so much from this one quote alone.

Reactions: 18
I have been away a few days....I am so glad people are starting to grass on her. If I was her neighbour I would be grasping her up completely! I bet she gets away with it as people are scared they will be slandered for slaying her. I would though. Stupid mean girl thinking she can break rules when it's the same rules for us all. Wanker.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.