Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she post tit like be yourself and about her being trolled? Narcissists do that....its always someone else fault. Soph if you read this... try looking at yourself. Step outside your tunnel vision. Maybe this ain't about nasty trolls attacking you for a bit of fun. Maybe....just maybe... they are calling you out for your own disgusting behaviour and rightly so. Stop playing the victim and give a long hard look in the mirror. You fucked up!!! You have a stinking attitude ! Own it!
On a happier note I think Verity should have a tattle bbq after lockdown! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she just developed a conscience supporting small business my arse. She’s copying SS in the hope she will take the heat off the bbq and having people round at her house. That wanker she’s married too showing us round a dirty kitchen go and get a life bug boy. The anger they have made me feel this morning is Unbelievable 😡😡😡😡😶

Reactions: 16
So her army are up in arms about this page and have reported it. It’s so funny. They are all concerned about Sophie’s well being like she’s this fragile flower. This is how she gets her army to fight for her. They literally think things like this will make her crumble. If she couldn’t take the ‘trolls’ she would have closed down her account. I actually hate hincers more than hinch
Wow all they take from this is that sophie who they think is their mate is being picked on. They dont offer their opinion on the bbq! That's hinchers all over though isn't it! Notice they are home accounts trying to be influencers lol

• Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 120538

But she was created for people to follow & like her on Social Media 😏
Calling you out for your irresponsible behaviour isn't "trolling" Soph, but you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. She really does think she's something else doesn't she! "The right ones will like you" 99% of them are imbeciles like you so if you're happy with that. I think I'd be happier if more sane people liked me. I suppose as long as the money keeps rolling in though you're not bothered

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning Trollzzzzz couldn’t be arsed to look at her yesterday but saw that she’s made ronnieblessim pancakes.... looked on Fred Vest’s insta and noticed that there’s what looks like a pouch on ronnielonglegsplatethathesnotallowedtotouch.ATV.
Do I spy a bottle of wine as well? I thought they didn't drink alcohol? Must be her mums 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She will be moving soon, there is no way she will like having the neighbours watching her, and who comes and goes.
Definitely she’s always banged on about she will never move coz is was the first house her and Jamie bought but she won’t be there for long. She will make up some lie maybe her parents are moving and she want to be closer to them but she will definitely move at some point to a bigger house with a driveway and a bit more privacy. Plus her address is all over the internet she must hate that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still cant get over the fact we have still not seen ronnie actually eating any Real food🤣 no a boomerang of him taking something in and out of his mouth, or sucking up a piece of spaghetti does not prove duck all. If hes gumming and chewing and actually swallowing any of the food why dont you video it sophie? COS HE AINT DOING duck ALL 👍🏼 Stop wasting everyones damn time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve never called someone a bleep so much in all my 33 years! Do we think she actually really believes the tit she spouts? If so she definitely needs professional help
Absolutely she does .
In reality she does not give a flying fuckeroo about nobody but herself .

She is a typical Narcissist

• Heart
Do I spy a bottle of wine as well? I thought they didn't drink alcohol? Must be her mums 😂
Oh Christ has she still got that wine? It’s older than I am and not in a vintage way. More of a vinegar/cats piss way 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Right!!! So world book Day kids where dressing up as Mrs Hinch... Mine have no clue who she is, about her books kids grey life nothing... How would a child without Instagram know about Mrs hinch? How much would you have to talk about Mrs Hinches kid for your own to know about him... So odd!!!
It would not have been the childrens idea, it'll be the fuckwit mothers thinking it was a novel idea

Reactions: 10
Why does she post tit like be yourself and about her being trolled? Narcissists do that....its always someone else fault. Soph if you read this... try looking at yourself. Step outside your tunnel vision. Maybe this ain't about nasty trolls attacking you for a bit of fun. Maybe....just maybe... they are calling you out for your own disgusting behaviour and rightly so. Stop playing the victim and give a long hard look in the mirror. You fucked up!!! You have a stinking attitude ! Own it!
On a happier note I think Verity should have a tattle bbq after lockdown! 🤣
🤣🤣 all neighbours welcome too! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder if she will copy her bumchum SS next week and not video her clapping?

Get the popcorn guyzzzzz 👩🏼‍🦰🍿 it's gonna be a loooooong weekend starting today, I don't think she will have a "day off" saturday now, just to show us no-one is there guyzzzzz.

🎬 Walk with uncle Vester, Muttley & Ronnie
🎬 twiggy & her twiglet bairns 🌲🌱🌱🌱 being twignapped and turned into some shi💩💩y creation, maybe an S & J to go with their R? Mini Hearts 🤎? Or will she be brazen enough to do a photo frame like SS? 👀
🎬A facetime/zoom/party app screenshot with Ma, Pa, Sis & Niece (cos she misses them guyzzzzz and hasn't seen then since lockdown started 🤥)
🎬Dyson Hairdryer making their long awaited appearance (along with Gretel & some sort of make-up/hair tutorial)

*On the above ☝🏼 can she actually promote a Dyson product??? I know it's a hairdryer but they are predominantly known for Hoover's and she was up Sharks 🦈butthole for a long time and has, what 2 or 3 Hoover's from them? I wonder if there is a clause to not promote their competition, which I would think the main competition being: Dyson.
I’m surprised shark haven’t had a pop about her calling it a Hoover/hoover lines as dyson would go mental as hoover is a brand not a product it’s a vacuum cleaner. (I’ve had dyson training in the past haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have the boys on my walls, but the thought of someone else’s kid who I don’t even know on it?
SOMEONE GRAB THE REGISTER?!
Can you imagine someone asking who the kid is...
‘Oh, it’s someone on Instagram, who I’ve never interacted with, it’s their kid’.
You couldn’t even make this tit up.

Mind, id stick her face on my fridge to keep me the duck away from it.
People are taking this to a whole new level. I've come to the conclusion that her fans/army are completely deranged. Just look at the account for Ronnie. If I was her I would be pulling them up. Too many weirdos out there in this world. I wonder if some of her fans were the ones who messaged sorry trolled girls when they started seeing someone from 1Direction?!

Sticking her face on the fridge 😂 I know I need to do that.

• Haha
It would not have been the childrens idea, it'll be the fuckwit mothers thinking it was a novel idea
We sent a note home to parents that's the kids had to dress as characters from fav books they have read or parents had read to them. Dressing up as Cruella de Grinch is just effing Stupid.

People are taking this to a whole new level. I've come to the conclusion that her fans/army are completely deranged. Just look at the account for Ronnie. If I was her I would be pulling them up. Too many weirdos out there in this world. I wonder if some of her fans were the ones who messaged sorry trolled girls when they started seeing someone from 1Direction?!

Sticking her face on the fridge 😂 I know I need to do that.
I know I sound like I’m taking the piss, but it is frightening, how obsessed they are with her baby. Be obsessed (weird flex, but whatever) with her, but having her baby’s pic on your wall? No. Just no.
it’s a whole new level of weird.
hahahaha!! It would scare the tit out of you first thing of a morning - imagine late night snacking - you see that gob grinning at you?
you’d have your cardio sorted, running the duck away.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.