Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should team up! I can be the fat gay cockney to your curvy scouse! We could be the modern Kim & Aggy!
Oh em gee!! We so should team up?
I bet you want to be Kim, don’t you?
we can snark about Hinch as we go along, drinking and eating. 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sadly do think all the fumes have damaged the baby, he does seem months behind, the crib on wheels needs to go, and also the windows are never open for fresh air.
She never opens the windows, probably scared she'll hear the people going past shout cuuuunt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So her army are up in arms about this page and have reported it. It’s so funny. They are all concerned about Sophie’s well being like she’s this fragile flower. This is how she gets her army to fight for her. They literally think things like this will make her crumble. If she couldn’t take the ‘trolls’ she would have closed down her account. I actually hate hincers more than hinch
So the sheep are up in arms about the page but blank the fact that people like her are ignoring the government resulting in the spread of the virus 😳🤣
They are clearly following their leader by ignoring the press reports 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I thought the same and a green one so not even the one she showed she was emptying / give him. Probably say he was still hungry guyzzzzzzz so fed
He’s just got the biggest appetite known to man. I’m just really pleased with how much he eats guyzzzzzzz. I meant to say yesterday, when have the refused foods been shown???? Or was that just on her days off?? Aka the BBQ days ?

And the do Ron Ron is back behind the sofa uncle vestor must have been hoovering rug
No all she does is a normal daily quick tidy but stretches it out and makes the easiest task a chore to look like all she does is clean what she does would be a hour work max make the beds spray zoflora put wash load on spray more zoflora pine the toilet wipe the sink and just for good measure spray some more zoflora her work is done twit
Thats why when she ACTUALLY hoovers and mops to ‘prove my house isn’t spotless guyzzzzz’ there’s piss stained water because her house is tidy but not cleaned.

• Haha
So came across this on a certain account. Someone had messaged her on Sunday with this idea so she then suddenly decides to do the R for Ronnies room during the week. Hasn't an original thought in that head of hers

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You’re right, definitely beside them. I’ve said it before but I’d have so much more respect for her if she’d come out at the start of lockdown and said her Mum was staying. Ignoring The Sun article just confirms she’s guilty I think.
And the fact they didn’t show their smug faces clapping last night, almost like we got caught out 🤣

Reactions: 5
Cloffs in one hand, aperol spritz in the other! Hinch would tit her pants!
I think we have this nailed on.
perfect hair and grey would be banned.
she would be crying into her zoflora, those witches taking my fans. How dare they have a personality and be able to clean?!
*kicks Veston*

• Haha
  • Heart
Do we think this cult she has created has backfired on her? Some of these “people” are actual stalkers if you ask me. She barely leaves the house now clearly because she’s worried about bumping into people who know her. It seems she’s happy to “interact” online but not in real life unless Vestlife is with her. I just can’t see how someone can live like that 🤔

Reactions: 24
Do we think this cult she has created has backfired on her? Some of these “people” are actual stalkers if you ask me. She barely leaves the house now clearly because she’s worried about bumping into people who know her. It seems she’s happy to “interact” online but not in real life unless Vestlife is with her. I just can’t see how someone can live like that 🤔
They’re more obsessed with her kid than she is, which considering she doesn’t spend time with him, isn’t saying much, however, it’s just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched Vests story, and do you know what sometimes I think she leaves/makes the mess on purpose. There is no reason she can’t put butter etc away as she goes along. I’m fully convinced she does it firstly so she’s got content for a tidying up crappy snappy fingers video and second so she can be like oh look how relatable we are, our house isn’t always tidy and clean etc. It pisses me right off tbh.
I’ll admit it - I’m a clean freak and well known for it in my family. I’d just been moaning at my husband for leaving the butter out after he’d made his toast this morning and when I was wiping the crumbs he’d made on the table ( while he was still eating ) I said ” you really are a messy bleep”. He said “ huh? I didn’t even know you knew that word. Your language has gotten worse since lockdown”.
I blame tattle. No, I blame hinch.

eta: before I married I was a night nurse on an STD unit so I’ve pretty much heard and seen everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
😳 I find this really creepy and inappropriate.
I have the boys on my walls, but the thought of someone else’s kid who I don’t even know on it?
SOMEONE GRAB THE REGISTER?!
Can you imagine someone asking who the kid is...
‘Oh, it’s someone on Instagram, who I’ve never interacted with, it’s their kid’.
You couldn’t even make this tit up.

Mind, id stick her face on my fridge to keep me the duck away from it.

• Haha
She can’t sue the sun if it’s true
Hey Verity! Glad you're back! Absolutely right.... I work in PR and they wouldnt have printed a little snippet like that if it wasnt true....not worth their while. 100% they have pictures too just cant publish due to privacy laws. Wonder if the visits will stop now after this!

It’s quite an unnerving thought,random people coming up to you in Tesco asking how the family is name by name and going into so much detail About your life because you’ve plastered so much online... makes me go cold

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.