Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly do think all the fumes have damaged the baby, he does seem months behind, the crib on wheels needs to go, and also the windows are never open for fresh air.

Reactions: 7
For how clean she wants us to think her house is the lot of them look dirty. They both always look like they need a good wash. Her hair is disgusting. She strikes me as a baby wipe bath kinda girl. And that poor little baby in his nappy always ready to burst it’s so full. Definitely a case of fur coat and no knickers with that lot
I should go into competition with Hinch on cleaning.
I’ll be all leopard and leather headscarf’s.
The curvy (fat), scouse redhead with a proper clean house. 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning Trollzzzzz couldn’t be arsed to look at her yesterday but saw that she’s made ronnieblessim pancakes.... looked on Fred Vest’s insta and noticed that there’s what looks like a pouch on ronnielonglegsplatethathesnotallowedtotouch.ATV.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Cant even find the hinch bbq on google anymore! Maybe shes sueing the sun!? Everyone needs to report it to gleam !!! Here it is again
Thats because its a sub story in this

Reactions: 4
Just watched Vests story, and do you know what sometimes I think she leaves/makes the mess on purpose. There is no reason she can’t put butter etc away as she goes along. I’m fully convinced she does it firstly so she’s got content for a tidying up crappy snappy fingers video and second so she can be like oh look how relatable we are, our house isn’t always tidy and clean etc. It pisses me right off tbh.
Yeah, 99% of the time when I’m cooking I tidy as I go along wash up etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Roll out the pictures of Ronnie again. Why is he always half dressed? It's not that warm today. Their house must be tropical

Dunno if anyone else has spotted it, but the last 4/5 times she's put her bedroom on her stories Ronnie's cot isn't there. Normally under the window right next to her, have they moved him into the spare room with Nanny? Cause there's no way shed put him in a room on his own, she would have filmed herself sleeping outside his door.
Maybe she actually had her mum staying with her all this time because I notice that the other day as well no cot next to the window and no way in hell would she have him in his nursery on his own and also she’s been showing us what a fab mum she is by making fresh cook breakfast and lunch for Ronnie but nothing shown for their dinners....where’s her crappy casserole...so maybe she has been living there and has been cooking them their dinners etc

Morning Trollzzzzz couldn’t be arsed to look at her yesterday but saw that she’s made ronnieblessim pancakes.... looked on Fred Vest’s insta and noticed that there’s what looks like a pouch on ronnielonglegsplatethathesnotallowedtotouch.ATV.
I thought the same and a green one so not even the one she showed she was emptying / give him. Probably say he was still hungry guyzzzzzzz so fed him a second breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I should go into competition with Hinch on cleaning.
I’ll be all leopard and leather headscarf’s.
The curvy (fat), scouse redhead with a proper clean house. 💅🏼
We should team up! I can be the fat gay cockney to your curvy scouse! We could be the modern Kim & Aggy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And the do Ron Ron is back behind the sofa uncle vestor must have been hoovering rug
I think the same. She doesn’t ever do a “proper” clean does she.
No all she does is a normal daily quick tidy but stretches it out and makes the easiest task a chore to look like all she does is clean what she does would be a hour work max make the beds spray zoflora put wash load on spray more zoflora pine the toilet wipe the sink and just for good measure spray some more zoflora her work is done twit

Reactions: 8
Just watched Vests story, and do you know what sometimes I think she leaves/makes the mess on purpose. There is no reason she can’t put butter etc away as she goes along. I’m fully convinced she does it firstly so she’s got content for a tidying up crappy snappy fingers video and second so she can be like oh look how relatable we are, our house isn’t always tidy and clean etc. It pisses me right off tbh.
That banging and grunting in the background sounds like a right strop from Hinchy 🤣

(I'm sure it's Ronnie, but it's fun to imagine her styling around)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sadly do think all the fumes have damaged the baby, he does seem months behind, the crib on wheels needs to go, and also the windows are never open for fresh air.
I know that every child is different , I have 2 but the milestones between them isn’t that far off between them but with Ronnie it is....since birth we’ve never ever seen him having tummy time , sitting up right , constant on the baby walker when he should be , his always been laid down and has her phone shove into him to make money and now forcing him to stand on his own and saying oh look my boy is standing up on his own woohoo , and do u know what his not able to stand on his own yet and she shouldn’t be putting him on the sofa to stand like that if he lost his balance or anything he could have sprained his ankle or something

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.