Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people always say "they're jealous" having a difference of opinion or calling someone out for being a hypocrite is not jealousy!! Everyone else is stuck at home, but it's alright for Sophie to flout the rules and have a BBQ and if you dare question her you're a troll and you're jealous. Boils my piss 😡
Exactly. That fucks me right off! So if I don't like someone who has committed a horrific crime... that makes me jealous of them? Their logic cannot be applied. I can't stand Rochelle Humes. I'm not jealous of her, I just don't think she has any talent to be as successful as she is. I'm not a fan of James Cordon... I'm not jealous if him, I just can't stand his tit jokes and pain to be accepted in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve studied Jamie’s Instagram video of the kitchen and I don’t know if it’s just me but the person in the background making noise (I think playing with Ronnie) doesn’t sound like Soph to me. Near the end someone says ‘boo’ and I don’t know, sounds suspicious.

I could be wrong though 😂
We’d know if it were Soph playing with him. We’d hear “what you doooooooinnnnn” “MMMMMAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAZZZZ” and then hear her claws dragging down his baby grow

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched Vests story, and do you know what sometimes I think she leaves/makes the mess on purpose. There is no reason she can’t put butter etc away as she goes along. I’m fully convinced she does it firstly so she’s got content for a tidying up crappy snappy fingers video and second so she can be like oh look how relatable we are, our house isn’t always tidy and clean etc. It pisses me right off tbh.

Reactions: 28
She will be moving soon, there is no way she will like having the neighbours watching her, and who comes and goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was thinking that, but it’s not WMM fault that Hinch picked her. And she responded in exactly the same way as she would for anybody, she shares things people make in her stories all the time.
Yeah totally agree. I just hate that Hinch is obviously trying to make a name for herself in some weaning world. I LOVE WMM and hate that Hinch has got onto her. On a positive note though, it'll bring in loads of new followers for Rebecca, who is lovely x

Reactions: 17
But then she’d actually have to wash that mop. I don’t know if there are enough hours in the day for washing and drying that nest! 🙄
Honestly, she looks so much better without the extensions. Take them out!!! They look bleeping horrendous!!! Imagine how clean her hair would be without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For how clean she wants us to think her house is the lot of them look dirty. They both always look like they need a good wash. Her hair is disgusting. She strikes me as a baby wipe bath kinda girl. And that poor little baby in his nappy always ready to burst it’s so full. Definitely a case of fur coat and no knickers with that lot
As my (and Hinch's) Spanish teacher used to say several times a lesson (no idea why) in his thick Yorkshire accent: "a monkey in a silk shirt is still a monkey". The bloke wasn't the full ticket but I still use that saying now in my best attempt at a Yorkshire accent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As my (and Hinch's) Spanish teacher used to say several times a lesson (no idea why) in his thick Yorkshire accent: "a monkey in a silk shirt is still a monkey". The bloke wasn't the full ticket but I still use that saying now in my best attempt at a Yorkshire accent.
It’s so true! She is the monkey in the silk shirt. Onslow is the organ grinder

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched Vests story, and do you know what sometimes I think she leaves/makes the mess on purpose. There is no reason she can’t put butter etc away as she goes along. I’m fully convinced she does it firstly so she’s got content for a tidying up crappy snappy fingers video and second so she can be like oh look how relatable we are, our house isn’t always tidy and clean etc. It pisses me right off tbh.
She probably does, she has nothing else to share with people so she tries to come across relatable by making a mess but ends up looking like a head

Reactions: 11
Dunno if anyone else has spotted it, but the last 4/5 times she's put her bedroom on her stories Ronnie's cot isn't there. Normally under the window right next to her, have they moved him into the spare room with Nanny? Cause there's no way shed put him in a room on his own, she would have filmed herself sleeping outside his door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, just caught up, hello verity👋🏻..not sure if Hinch really is that stupid or thinks she’s above the law that she has her parents coming and going, think I’ll have to save my judgement on that one🤔 also how the hell do you manage to burn pancakes??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if already discussed but why do we think she has suddenly started cooking every bloody meal? Obviously I am pleased she is makinf the effort, but to go from ella's pouches all day every day to whizzing up home made treats is so random! Why?!

Reactions: 7
Can tell you that she had to apply for her extension twice as the first time it was refused!

she never mentioned that anywhere did she lol

her Dad has a black bmw

the guy that does the bonfire is right next to her fence

where she was clapping last night was outside the front

I’ve often seen Jamie in supermarkets, have even spoken to him, he seemed really nice and quite chatty then

the estate we live in has only been here for 3 years, from our estate you can walk through to the back of Mundon Road which leads on to Northy Island where you can walk along the see wall to get to the Prom

The new estate that she went to randomly for a drive is right next to us, go over a roundabout and you are there. They are still building houses there.
Oooh. I wonder if she visited the new estate to see if any of the houses would be suitable for her mum? 🤔 💭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That mess after cooking she isn't the OCD clean freak she makes out to be she is a skank who surface cleans when does she ever deep clean/spring clean never once saw her wash or change curtains or steam clean carpets/sofa etc all she cleans is her sink and toilet
I think the same. She doesn’t ever do a “proper” clean does she.

Reactions: 13
You can see she applied for her extension twice online. First one was refused. I seem to recall that was in a far earlier thread when I was lurking occasionally

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.