Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mess after cooking she isn't the OCD clean freak she makes out to be she is a skank who surface cleans when does she ever deep clean/spring clean never once saw her wash or change curtains or steam clean carpets/sofa etc all she cleans is her sink and toilet
I have always said this, she faffs and makes each minor cleaning chore into a major one with all the different cleaners, tools & cloths. Since the lockdown I have deep cleaned our home with only a couple of cleaning products, cloths & good old yellow dusters which I have used for over 40 years,

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You can now buy portraits of Ronford Christie on Etsy. That’s not creepy at all
Jesus Christ.. and there will be people who actually buy that and then walk amongst us like they’re completely normal!But we can’t call them out on it because we wouldn’t wanna look jealous that they’ve got a (hideous) portrait of someone else’s kid hung up in the hallway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ this is wrong on so many levels!!

I think my kids are the most beautiful people on the planet.. but if a stranger was drawing pictures of them and selling them on etsy.....

I genuinely can't find the words to finish that sentence 🤢😡

• Sick
Reactions: 27
That mess after cooking she isn't the OCD clean freak she makes out to be she is a skank who surface cleans when does she ever deep clean/spring clean never once saw her wash or change curtains or steam clean carpets/sofa etc all she cleans is her sink and toilet
I've never seen her clean her toilet 😳 squirting it with pine duck ain't cleaning it 😂
Soapy Sophflora

And Vestibles only posted the messy kitchen as if to say see we do have mess in our gaff 😂 yeah course u do Vesty Mc Hinchliffe

Reactions: 21
I’m a survivor??!!!!! WTAF!!!! You’re a lot of things Zoph.....a lying, cheating, deceitful, manipulative cult leader is what you are 😤😤
With all these visitors coming and going, in the midst of a pandemic, putting her and her family at risk - lets hope they are all survivors!

The easy way would have been, you know Soph, not doing it in the first place!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think most of her Hinchers are on benefits and I’m sorry if I’m generalising her but financially this lockdown has not effected them coz they don’t have jobs to lose anyway. So many of them are still going out and spending with no money worries at all. That’s why when she’s showing off the stuff she has it doesn’t bother them coz they are still getting their hinch hauls
I do as well.
And most can barely string a sentence together either.

What I don’t understand is why does she open her stupidly ridiculous book of lists in the middle and then write the bleeping list... start from the beginning you moron! 🙄😂
How many blank pages for lists are in those books? Does she just write the same stuff down every week?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For how clean she wants us to think her house is the lot of them look dirty. They both always look like they need a good wash. Her hair is disgusting. She strikes me as a baby wipe bath kinda girl. And that poor little baby in his nappy always ready to burst it’s so full. Definitely a case of fur coat and no knickers with that lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This item on their shop is right next to 'Angel Memorial Portrait Illustration Print Gift'. I'm so sorry if anyone is triggered by this but it's literally turned my stomach. The juxtaposition of the two, I could burst into tears right now. Grinch doesn't know how lucky she is but all she does is bleat and moan about 'haters' and 'trolls'

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
For how clean she wants us to think her house is the lot of them look dirty. They both always look like they need a good wash. Her hair is disgusting. She strikes me as a baby wipe bath kinda girl. And that poor little baby in his nappy always ready to burst it’s so full. Definitely a case of fur coat and no knickers with that lot
You can’t polish a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes!! I do not understand how she can clean so much but ignore that dirty birds nest on top of her head ?! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve studied Jamie’s Instagram video of the kitchen and I don’t know if it’s just me but the person in the background making noise (I think playing with Ronnie) doesn’t sound like Soph to me. Near the end someone says ‘boo’ and I don’t know, sounds suspicious.

I could be wrong though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that’s the first time I’ve seen a bottle for Ronnie (in vests story in the sink)
How is there that much mess for some pancakes? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell that drawing of Ron dog millionaire looks like Verne Troyer the midget actor! Also why would you want a picture of a z listers baby in your house? I need a bleeping vodka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have always said this, she faffs and makes each minor cleaning chore into a major one with all the different cleaners, tools & cloths. Since the lockdown I have deep cleaned our home with only a couple of cleaning products, cloths & good old yellow dusters which I have used for over 40 years,
Exactly you never see her actually getting stuck into cleaning a room as in moving furniture to clean behind and under. The dust will be like tumble weed under her sofa but at least it smells of zoflora eh 😂

Reactions: 11
Wonder if her and vest life have had an argument and that's why he's shown the kitchen being a mess. As in a duck you ill show everyone you're not perfect 😂😂 Come on jaaaamie turn to the dark side

• Haha
Exactly you never see her actually getting stuck into cleaning a room as in moving furniture to clean behind and under. The dust will be like tumble weed under her sofa but at least it smells of zoflora eh 😂
I always think this about behind her tv/tv unit? I cleaned behind mine the other day after 1-2 months and 🤢 the dust!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never seen her clean her toilet 😳 squirting it with pine duck ain't cleaning it 😂
Soapy Sophflora

And Vestibles only posted the messy kitchen as if to say see we do have mess in our gaff 😂 yeah course u do Vesty Mc Hinchliffe
Well his wife is a mess if that counts 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.