Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised noone was wearing a Hinch apron for her book signing... Maybe it fell apart in the first wash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually going to be sick . She just said on insta about this under the stairs thing ‘guys I’m nervous but excited , is that weird’ .

Why would that be weird you bleeping pelican why do you need some messages in your inbox reassuring you that your not weird for question SOMETHING THAT IS bleeping NORMAL .... YOUR NORMAL , YOUR NOT UNIQUE,YOUR NOT WEIRD in fact your literally a production line Essex blonde twit it’s not endearing you bleeping *******. How many times did you try and find out where the Towie auditions were being held because I’d bet money on it you’ve desperately tried your luck there
bleeping pelican is brilliant. I fully intend to call my husband that next time we argue. I’m gonna start using it as a hashtag, in fact we all should, then we’ll truly know she watches this site as she’ll start blocking us all 😂😂😂 #fuckingpelican #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

She knows you to well, books called the secret 😂she knows you keep secrets from your hinchers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just went to Etsy and typed in ‘Hinch’ out of interest. duck me, what a load of absolute shite people are selling. If that was me I’d be thinking ‘what the hell have I started’!!

Reactions: 4
She was making comments back in September time I’m sure about branded stuff and from the gist of what she said it sounded to me like clothing. I was expecting slogan T-shirt’s and aprons.... surprised nothing has happened yet as it sounded imminent when she was taking about it.
My Hubs reckons a cleaning product brand called Hinch (yourself happy).. furniture polish, air freshener, window cleaner, washing up liquid, oven cleaner, cloths, rubber gloves & sponges etc. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Jamie is involved in the marketing of this, going on the fact that he's a successful marketing/sales manager. Maybe that's where he disappeared to over the past 3 days LOL

Reactions: 7
Just realised swearing shouldn't be used in thread titles 😮

Here's another attempt;
The Hinchers followers were such a steal, a barg she bought to fund her dream Gleam deal, she's sitting pretty now all the best, her swipe ups funding her retirement nest

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What were the 3 posts she deleted yesterday? Funny how when the page went offline on 12 sept there were 45 posts deleted. 32 were reinstated on 14 September but some seemed to disappear :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.