Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog even has its own chest of drawers which is more than what the baby has!
More like the room has a chest of drawers full of tat. Apart from that 1 toy we saw a few days back (after it being mentioned here that Henry doesn't have toys) the poor thing appears to have nothing that he can go fetch to play with.
Unless its full of the shite the fools sent her for Henry that never seen the light of day again

Reactions: 2
Nobody wants to be identified because the Hinch army are so brain-washed by the cult of Hinch that they'd make your life a frigging misery because you told the truth. They'd justify it because in their heads, we're making the hinch's life a misery for no reason and therefore we should pay. This is partly why I'm dubious about sharky and Olivia (really sorry if you are genuine - but at the moment who knows?)
I am very genuine as is Olivia

Reactions: 2
And funnily enough the 2 accounts who “know her” have now gone quiet. Why’s that?
Sorry but I don’t believe it. Happy to be proven wrong through
If I knew her historically I would spill the beans. I wouldn't bother with the press, they twist things. If I had genuine dirt & I knew the person irl, whether from school, work, whatever .. letting people know isn't a criminal offence as it would be truth and there's no confidentiality breach from personal knowledge and experiences. They're yours, you own them.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sad enough to pretend to know Mrs H aka Sophie rose barker from Maldon who went to the plume school
You really are going to have to slow down with all this new info I'm having trouble taking it in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Sharky99 Sorry if you are genuine but we all could be anyone. You come on saying you know all about her and are close with Olivia and then Olivia pops up and you want to others to set up a Facebook group but you won't do it yourself. It just sounds a bit off. Surely you understand that. It just sounds a little too good to be true and people have to be careful.

Reactions: 13
More like the room has a chest of drawers full of tat. Apart from that 1 toy we saw a few days back (after it being mentioned here that Henry doesn't have toys) the poor thing appears to have nothing that he can go fetch to play with.
Unless its full of the shite the fools sent her for Henry that never seen the light of day again
Oh she has probably been gifted lots of dog items but they dont match with her decor, God knows how she will cope when baby comes along and will want a plethora of multi coloured all singing, dancing, in yer face toys 🤣🤣. I saw that twisty toy that he apparently REALLY loved out a total of once and she made a big deal about it, for it to disappear. I get that some dogs dont like toys, but he's a spaniel! A playful, working breed! If she wanted a dog that don't like toys she should have opted for a Shar Pei give my Shar Pei a toy she will look at you like you are a real nutjob (my breed aint one for toys) and wont touch it and ive wasted alot of money trying to find her something she likes other than a tennis ball and Henry dont even have one of those! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Oh just thought I'd let everyone know, I'm Sophies dog walker. It's true. She has a brown cocker spaniel called Henry and he has his own room in her new build house.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh just thought I'd let everyone know, I'm Sophies dog walker. It's true. She has a brown cocker spaniel called Henry and he has his own room in her new build house.
Don’t suppose they have been trying to get an extension built by any chance? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.