Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sharky99 Sorry if you are genuine but we all could be anyone. You come on saying you know all about her and are close with Olivia and then Olivia pops up and you want to others to set up a Facebook group but you won't do it yourself. It just sounds a bit off. Surely you understand that. It just sounds a little too good to be true and people have to be careful.
Not sure why a Facebook group is even needed. We're rolling along nicely here. I'm curious as to why they suggested it within five minutes of being on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure why a Facebook group is even needed. We're rolling along nicely here. I'm curious as to why they suggested it within five minutes of being on Tattle.
She wants names, personal details. So she can get her army who are like rabid dogs on them.

Tattle must frustrate her so much... out rolls the "stinky filter".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
*Libel.

Slander is spoken, libel is written.
Not too clued up on this but thanks for correcting me.

Either way some sort of legal ground. Since she cant get her own way stomping her Chelsea boots this time.

Reactions: 4
She wants names, personal details. So she can get her army who are like rabid dogs on them.

Tattle must frustrate her so much... out rolls the "stinky filter".
Don't understand the big deal. We're just having a conversation here. Similar to the ones I have in person with my friends. Does MH want their personal details too?

Reactions: 5
Oh she has probably been gifted lots of dog items but they dont match with her decor, God knows how she will cope when baby comes along and will want a plethora of multi coloured all singing, dancing, in yer face toys 🤣🤣. I saw that twisty toy that he apparently REALLY loved out a total of once and she made a big deal about it, for it to disappear. I get that some dogs dont like toys, but he's a spaniel! A playful, working breed! If she wanted a dog that don't like toys she should have opted for a Shar Pei give my Shar Pei a toy she will look at you like you are a real nutjob (my breed aint one for toys) and wont touch it and ive wasted alot of money trying to find her something she likes other than a tennis ball and Henry dont even have one of those! 🤣🤣
She did get gifted loads, they were the doggy bandanas ect all with his name on.
Ours is a GSD and LOVES a tennis ball, they're bloody everywhere. We've spent loads on toys but shes selective. I do however walk her loads and play lots of brain games and sniffing/searching/training games with her. Like you say, it's a working breed and they need to use the talents mother nature gifted them.. not be sat about having their paw held all sodding day while being doused in chemicals

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's so sad for that dog. He's just another insta-prop to Mrs Grinch.

He's clearly overweight as he has a large fat roll at the back of his neck that he shouldn't have, doesn't seem to get to play much and she even whines about where he chooses to pee in the garden.
The hinch group on facebook is full of similar types of people complaining their dogs smell and what to do with their bedding etc. Funnily enough dogs smell like dogs and if you don't like it don't have a dog. I'll never understand these people who treat their pets like designer accessories and spray chemicals everywhere or overbathe them because they can't cope with an animal smelling like an animal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@JAM has the book so maybe could have a look and let us know?
In the book it says she left sixth form and got a tele-sales job in Chelmsford.
It then says that she job got at job working in London when she was 23 and that's when she met Jamie.

The tweet where she argued with Olivia was 2012!
She stated work in London 2013!
Also the ex-bf's tweets where she's mentioned are all 2012!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Ohhh look minky gets a new mention now she’s paying paid to show it again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if I am late to the party but has anyone heard where Jamie is yet or is he still 'ill in bed'?

Reactions: 1
God Mrs Hinch is so boring in her boring grey house and grey minkehs 🤮 I’d be depressed if I lived in a house like that. The only nice thing in the house is Henry

Reactions: 9
I think the cleaning instagrammers thread is the place to chat about twinkle twinkle little twit. They opened it partly to talk about her as she was taking over this thread. I don't think she deserves any attention, she's one of the biggest irritants. Begging for a free shark hoover and complaining she has to sweep the floor with a broom, when she's smoking every day and wasting money on Mrs Hinch's crap and could get a vacuum easily just not a shark. Then there's endless drunk rants on her stories. Anyway no more about her, she not worth it.
Yes keep this a twit free thread. I cant deal with her any longer.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.