Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portraying her not so perfect life just makes others at home feel low, adding to their anxiety. I think it’s all for the cameras as I was at a wedding a few weeks ago near Maldon and was talking to the ladies on my table. Mrs Hinchs mum popped up and the things that she told us, apparently she worked with her many years ago at the sports centre at the bar. She said that Mrs Hinch mum freeda was a nasty woman and insane. Apparently her neighbours at the time hated her and her youngest Sophie as she was a nasty little bully, and they have lots of skeletons in their closet. Kind of makes it believable when you see just how mad mummy is on fb if anyone dares to mention her kid. It’s all pathetic if you ask me.
If I acted anything like Princess Sophie my Mum would be the first to pull me up on it! I can hear her now ‘ putting the cloths to bed? You daft cow, not right in the head’!

Amazon 1* removers must still be in bed, everyone get on there now!
My one star review is still on there at the moment!

Reactions: 12
If I acted anything like Princess Sophie my Mum would be the first to pull me up on it! I can hear her now ‘ putting the cloths to bed? You daft cow, not right in the head’!

My one star review is still on there at the moment!
I do think there is some sort of mental health going on with her,,, but certainly not anxiety.

I am good friends with Olivia and see her regular, she won’t lower herself to get involved with Sophie’s childish behaviour. She’s well decent
Olivia is welcome here!!
I do think there is some sort of mental health going on with her,,, but certainly not anxiety.
Anxiety no, I one hundred percent believe she has a sever case of body dysmorphia. She actually needs help.

Reactions: 16
omg Shits going down 😳 had the quickest shower ever to get back to reading 😂 if I missed any bits then I’m sure a dab of zoflora will mask the smells

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've to go to work and I know that I'll have loads to catch up on when I get back. I wonder if everyone will be happy with a pot noodle for tea 🤣 I fell to sleep trying to catch up last night, woke up and tried to carry on but couldn't do it. Good job I'm not on peace work 🤣 I'd earn nothing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually obsessed with this site 🤣🤣 going back through old threads and near pissing myself in bed laughing! Helllpppppp

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If my diet and cooking was anything like Hinch's my mum would be horrified.

I hate, hate, hate getting down and dirty with the personal related gossip on here but you Tattlers are sooooo bad 😂

'Not gonna lie' though :sneaky:, it would not surprise me one bit if there had been a cheating scandal when she and Jamie got together and that is why she left work.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Why I don't video myself for Insta reason #45362 Just did very unattractive oink laugh.🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.