Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion-

Covidiots clap for the NHS. Family been round? The Sun says YES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
“Look at everyone else’s!!”

we can’t Soph, you’re hiding in the back garden rather than joining your local community

Reactions: 10
Oh my God Guyzzzzzz! I’ve just noticed I’ve been blocked by Onslow, for a pretty harmless vest comment I left about a fortnight ago! I’m sure I could get on there yesterday, so he must have read through them all at some point in the last 24 hours! 🤣🤣🤣 Anyone who’s ever left one check & see if you can get on his account!

EDIT: just checked from my proper account & he has deleted all the vest comments that were on there! 🤣 That must be what he’s blocked me for because that’s the only comment I’ve ever left him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I bleeping knew it. I said she would go all out this week coz of the bbq story. I'm actually fuming in fact I can hardly speak I'm that angry. I hope she receives hundreds of hate messages she deserves everything that's coming her direction. Karma Soph karma

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Don't remember ever seeing the view from this angle before?? Huge empty area of garden that's she's not filled with ornaments or decorated with twigs, faux plants and such.... 🤔

Can we hear a clap in background that sounds too close to be a neighbour? Notice we didn't see any of their faces or body this time so trying to prove they are recording it themselves and emphasising her neighbours are out aswell.... 🤨
First time ever they have done it out the front, they always filmed it in their back garden!

Reactions: 8
Ahahahahaha!!! I asked her when is she going to address the sun article and I got blocked! Gosh if she is such a sensitive flower she should not be on social media!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
SS does get on my nerves but I'll say this, she does have her priorities right. Not being on her insta all day to help her sons with their school work. I think you should take note of your bestie Zoph.

Also you're a bleeping hypocrite. Just made yourself look worse and not better

Reactions: 19
She’s right with that, he has been made a Colonel now.
So she clearly has a basic understanding of what is in the news on a daily basis. In that case, if you are reading as assumed. Address COVID, address the pandemic that is gripping the world, address the tit that people are going through. Not by clapping or banging some tin every Thursday, address it like a proper adult. You have a massive Auidence who would genuinely benefit from facts and how to stay safe. There is so much scare mongering going on and uncertainty, your audience are the people who need it most, REALITY! You dont need to say you will give anything or do anything you just need stop burying your head in the sand and pretending everything is still carrying on as normal.

My other half has actually told me to come back on my own as he is sick of hearing about what a bleep Mrs Hinch is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get that saints name out of your detty mouth

I'm surprised the wooden spoon didnt catch alight, because her pants are on fire. Lying mare

• Haha
Aye like my granny would say ‘She ain’t through this life yet’. The twit will get her comeuppance yet 🖕🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not thankful for any NHS workers just see it as a party for themselves otherwise they would be out front clapping proudly and not turning into the twatty tack show. Thank you for all that you do it’s much appreciated 🌈
Thank you, and to all my fellow NhS colleagues, shop workers, carers, drivers, metro, bus tube etc etc and all of those staying at home, we’re all bleeping doing our bit, except some people think they’re above the rules and the fact she’s getting away with this really sticks in my throat. We won’t ever forget though will we evil troll bastards 😂💜😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why the duck is she laughing can she not show a bit respect this isn't a joke or a laughing matter she thinks shes at a bleeping parade CLOWN !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I’ve not posted before... Her clapping story has infuriated me; working for the NHS I’m seeing all sorts everyday and it’s scary going into work everyday knowing there’s a possibility I may get sick. I live on my own and my nan dies last week, I have not taken a day off work to grieve as I would rather be at work then sat at home alone. I’m desperate to see my family and have a hug so desperately needed. She’s bleeping vile... and has just pissed all over the Thursday night clap. Having family round for crappy horse burger BBQ’s she should be ashamed. Can’t wait for karma to catch up with her 😡😡
I'm so sorry you have lost your Nan. Thank you for all you are doing in the fight x
I hope the day comes soon for you to get some time to grieve properly and with your family x

• Heart
View attachment 120267Ahahahahaha!!! I asked her when is she going to address the sub article and I got blocked! Gosh if she is such a sensitive flower she should not be on social media!
People should upload their screenshots of being blocked, and tag her on Instagram, Let people see how much of a blocking spree she’s constantly on

embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.