Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t hear any ‘LAAAAAUUUDAAA A CARNT ERE YAAAHHHH’ this week 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iv been following these threads for ages because they keep me entertained whilst I'm up feeding baby... but has anyone noticed that Stacey Solomon just posted saying how she doesn’t film herself clapping anymore because she can’t film herself and clap... dig at Hinch me thinks....
I feel like the two of them always try to out do eachother. ones been to Tenerife the others been to elevenerife. I do think Stacey can be funny at times but theres defo some hinch hating in that post shes just done

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Im more shocked that anyone is surprised she went out and clapped tonight.
Shes got more front than Blackpool.

I’m not usually one that likes to see others fail but I can’t wait for the day Soph is dropped from a great height 😆 she will have a huge shock when she lands on reality and the real trolling starts too when those who haven’t even heard of her learn her shady behaviour I’m talking nutcase trolls not people that gossip on a forum

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I tried to send the story of Ronnie to my friend and it was unavailable as she had deleted it... anyone else see the STORY before disappeared... was of her saying Ronnie had tried to pull off sofa trays... welcome to parenting!! Children pull things down.. can't have a perfect show home with mobile children!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I bleeping knew it. I said she would go all out this week coz of the bbq story. I'm actually fuming in fact I can hardly speak I'm that angry. I hope she receives hundreds of hate messages she deserves everything that's coming her direction. Karma Soph karma
I agree...one day her vile attitude is going to bite her square on the arse and that disgusting reptile of a husband of hers. They make something respectful into a mockery and turn it into the hinch show. They are so vile I cant actually believe it. Even Stacey has said tonight shes not filming it cos she cant clap and hold her phone. Respect right there. But these 2????? bleeping disgrace. Dont give a tit about the NHS when your chav family are sneaking in for a bbq but stand out the front pretending to care???? Go to hell you low life scumbags!!! You dont give a shot about anyone but yourselves. You 2 are the epitome of everything that is wrong in this world!!! 3.3 million followers (even though they all seem to be inbreds that dont have 2 bleeping brain cells to rub together) ...... she could have done so much good through this pandemic. I'm so angry I'm starting to scare myself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion, Banging a pan, banging someone else’s man, Hinch you’re even more fake then your tan.

I’m not usually one that likes to see others fail but I can’t wait for the day Soph is dropped from a great height 😆 she will have a huge shock when she lands on reality and the real trolling starts too when those who haven’t even heard of her learn her shady behaviour I’m talking nutcase trolls not people that gossip on a forum
Her fake lips would help her face bounce off the pavement

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I too am not a spiteful person but she has rattled me so much this year

Karma is a witch and it has Hinch's name on her backside

Reactions: 14
Vest isn’t too quick with the delete and block button is he? I spotted this tonight....he hasn’t acknowledged it but it’s still showing 15 weeks later....... perhaps Ma Barker doesn’t have enough time between babysitting Ronnieblesshim and deleting comments for Princess Zoph

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I've just seen the clap story.

I despise this woman now. I don't even know what else to say.

She's a major manipulator. A hypocrite. A disgusting human being.

She needs karma to knock at her door, and knock soon.

I have never been so angry about something that doesn't directly effect me before.

She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, I’m satisfied I know the truth now from her disabling the comments on those posts. No wonder she can’t sleep at night.! Absolute tit show the pair of them. Karma is most definitely a biatch!
Ooh I’ve missed something here, what posts?

Reactions: 4
I reported her clapping post to Instagram under 'fraud/scam' 😂
Fit the bill I thought 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm quite a nice normal person 😂 but I hope her summer is ruined by not being able to go in the garden for fear of being watched 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.