Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I just read some of the comments from the militant Hinchers on the Facebook ok post. They are surely a bit slow?? I don’t understand the blind love they have for her?
I don’t get how anyone thinks she’s a decent person, mate.
her fellas probably throwing his dick about on social media, while she fake cleans the house.
More fake than Katie Prices tits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow I just read some of the comments from the militant Hinchers on the Facebook ok post. They are surely a bit slow?? I don’t understand the blind love they have for her?
I think it’s worse since Jeremy Kyle stopped airing they needed a new love / leader

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Aye like my granny would say ‘She ain’t through this life yet’. The twit will get her comeuppance yet 🖕🤬
I’d love to know what my Nan would say about her if she was still alive, she was a right honest bastard 😂 god bless her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry if this has already been discussed (I can’t always keep up!)
But how the go about the clap for carers speaks volumes about them as honest people. You see videos of this event all around the country, streets coming together (at a safe distance) showing their appreciation and solidarity.
The Hinch’s show exactly who they care about and that is themselves!
This makes me angry every Thursday!!

• Angry
My little estate is full of people on their doorsteps and front gardens every Thursday at 8pm, we’ve had fireworks, pots & pans, kids whistling and lots of clapping. No one talks, everyone just smiles at each other but appreciates the moment thinking of the NHS and all the key workers 😁...........so why every week is Princess Soph and Shrek cheering, shouting, chanting, talking to each other, getting off with each other????? So damn right disrespectful

Your a massive joke Sophie, please take you and you tit husband away from insta and this life that you desperately crave

argh......ATV 😘

• Angry
  • Heart
I’m sorry if this has already been discussed (I can’t always keep up!)
But how the go about the clap for carers speaks volumes about them as honest people. You see videos of this event all around the country, streets coming together (at a safe distance) showing their appreciation and solidarity.
The Hinch’s show exactly who they care about and that is themselves!
This makes me angry every Thursday!!
exactly everyone else is videoing their community... not themselves.

Reactions: 13
Why is she hiding? When we do it we all walk down our drives and stand on the pavement!

I am shocked she did this tonight. She really has no respect and the fact they both laugh and joke about It! I’m younger than her and I know to clap nicely. Even my 5 year old and 18 month old stand there and clap nicely.

grow up soph, Your fall from grace cant come quick enough!

I don't think she had the balls to go out the front - it was definitely the back garden but a different angle

Can anyone make a copy of the recording and post it for prosperity?

Reactions: 8
She’s out there banging her pots and shrieking like a bleep not to show thanks to our amazing NHS or to show respect to Colonel Tom Moore it’s a big up yours to the neighbours who grassed her up to the sun. She couldn’t give two fucks about our NHS because she’s quite happy to flout the lockdown rules that are there to protect it.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She’s out there banging her pots and shrieking like a bleep not to show thanks to our amazing NHS or to show respect to Colonel Tom Moore it’s a big up yours to the neighbours who grassed her up to the sun. She couldn’t give two fucks about our NHS because she’s quite happy to flout the lockdown rules that are there to protect it.
I hope they spray paint her fence neon green and pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my God Guyzzzzzz! I’ve just noticed I’ve been blocked by Onslow, for a pretty harmless vest comment I left about a fortnight ago! I’m sure I could get on there yesterday, so he must have read through them all at some point in the last 24 hours! 🤣🤣🤣 Anyone who’s ever left one check & see if you can get on his account!

EDIT: just checked from my proper account & he has deleted all the vest comments that were on there! 🤣 That must be what he’s blocked me for because that’s the only comment I’ve ever left him.
He blocked me too ATV x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She's only out the front because she knows dam well the neighbours who took the photos of the barbecue in the back garden, will be waiting for them to send the photos to the sun showing what a pair of hypocrites they are ..shower of tit she is 👿

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Well, I’m satisfied I know the truth now from her disabling the comments on those posts. No wonder she can’t sleep at night.! Absolute tit show the pair of them. Karma is most definitely a biatch!

Reactions: 22
Iv been following these threads for ages because they keep me entertained whilst I'm up feeding baby... but has anyone noticed that Stacey Solomon just posted saying how she doesn’t film herself clapping anymore because she can’t film herself and clap... dig at Hinch me thinks....

Reactions: 31
Hi everyone, first time poster but long time lurker. Just want to say a massive thank you for giving me lots of entertainment during lockdown. You have me howling with laughter! It’s not much but I thought I would add a little comment on the daily mail article about the clap for carers. Karma will get Hinch one day 😃
7EB32922-83DB-4018-98EA-1DF23C5CDFE9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Furious that she had the audacity to go out there and clap, the pair of them make me sick and should be ashamed of themselves after the news this week!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Aye hinch had to film from that angle because if you'd turned the camera more you'd of caught the audi and range rover that you didn't buy parked beside Ma barkers car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.