Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion I don’t feel sorry for any of them, they’re all in it together, yes he’s a prop so any comments about him are down to his greedy grabbing mother. Posting his every move on the grid, we don’t see everything they do he might be walking and talking reading and writing for all we know but I m sure as hell that if he was we would all know about it. She’s a low life pimping out her kid for content🙁

Reactions: 17
It was a tit name drop anyway.
"Oh hark at Mrs Hinch"
"Shut up"
I know, but the names trademarked since I believe February? Might be wrong on that alots happened this yr,
It didn’t matter the context it was used, I’m not into laws etc, but the word is now associated to a ltd company name.

Reactions: 3
I questioned the greyness of her house when he was first born, all his grey toys etc. I said babies need bright colours to stimulate them. I got hung, drawn and quartered by the Zoflora Zombies was embarrassing. I have 3 kids it's not like I'm new to parenting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Not sure who pissed In your cornflakes hun but I didn’t say he didn’t look bloody cute in it, just a wild choice if you ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m sure if it was Hinch that dressed Ronnie in it it’d be blowing up on here 🙄
soph? Is that you? Dont you have a self care barrrrskit to be rummaging through with one claw?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m aiming to piss her off directly. My best day on here was when I lit her tampon 3 times in one day! Got almost instant practically name dropped stories from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've only gone and done it. I've been blocked by the witch! Must not like being called a greedy self obsessed witch. Oh and Soph now you have blocked me like I said go and be a mother to your son yes YOUR son the one you gave birth to oh and don't forget instead of thinking of yourself constantly please help out where you can regarding our current situation. I know I said a lot more but just covering the basics for you on here just so you don't forget. Thanks ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the whole Franny Craddock act is something to do with Ella’s kitchen. Can’t get a sponsorship deal so bought the book, hoping people will see and she can have the 1-3 bundle for nothing?
Am I too cynical?
Ha I think maybe a tad. I think it’s more just trying to show people she’s a good mum... but of course she is completely overdoing it like everything else in her life by making those massive gourmet lunches!

Reactions: 6
I’m aiming to piss her off directly. My best day on here was when I lit her tampon 3 times in one day! Got almost instant practically name dropped stories from her 😂
What did you do?! I need distraction...I'm writing an MSc* assignment and am climbing the walls.

*Zoph, it's like big school but with less crayons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.