Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it is absolutely hammering down now in Essex. So no way has she been able to spray it in the garden
Yep, bucketing down, so dark I've had to put the lights on! Mind you, she doesn't give a duck about dangerous chemicals in the house, so they're probably all high on paint fumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how much she’s been paid for her registered trademarked name drop on corrie! That episode was meant to be seen a few wks ago too, she’s working on something, that name drop was to further her audience

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Used the spring awaking fabric softener yesterday, put fresh jammies on from tumbler last night and Jesus Christ the smell was overwhelming. And that was just with the softener. I can’t imagine how strong it smells with the pod and then smelly things she uses!!
Desperately trying to hide her fag smell with it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can they defend someone it’s not like they know the truth!!

I’ve always written my lists like this 😏 I thought everyone did if I’m honest 😆
I've always done it that way too 🤔 don't wanna be scooting up and down the aisles or trying to decipher a mixed up shopping list even when there's no global pandemic!!

Reactions: 9
Yep, bucketing down, so dark I've had to put the lights on! Mind you, she doesn't give a duck about dangerous chemicals in the house, so they're probably all high on paint fumes.
Probably sprayed it in the dining room, fag hanging out of her mouth whilst the kid is in it’s afternoon coma in the dolly dearest Moses basket

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Instead of her screeching about her name being mentioned on Corrie and how little old her has got so far, maybe she should sit and consider that she’s a mum now!! Sit and consider that hun!. She should put the phone down, stop putting Ronnie on the internet and focus on him. She clearly over compensates by shouting ‘mamaaaz’ at him and screaming ‘tufts’at him because she thinks that’s how mums are, she thinks it’s all cuteness and light and saying lovely things at babies. But it’s not. It’s also being realistic with their development and finding ways to make sure they are being stimulated to give them the best start. As I said before, she clearly loves him and not everyone finds motherhood natural but she’s not relatable by portraying this faux happy life! Sometimes life is tit and sometimes being a mum is hard! She would come across so much more genuine if she just acknowledged the things she’s struggling with and the days she feels overwhelmed. I’m sure there are days she can’t be bothered to do freshen up Friday because Ronnies kept her up all night, but she never lets on. There are prob some mums who look at her and think they are the ones doing something wrong when it’s not them at all.
100% this.

Imagine being a new Mum and being sat at home (obviously abiding by lockdown rules like a normal human) with a screaming baby that's on its 3rd poonami of the day. It slept 2 hours last night so you're in full on zombie mode not sure what planet you live on let alone what day it is. You trawl Instagram for the millionth time that day and come across her stories...in 1 day she has "played" with her happy baby, "cleaned" an immaculate mansion, made an overly complicated and "super healthy" lunch for the family, done some "important work on the laptop" and NOW has time to make an "adorable" piece of art for her sons room! All in less than 12 hours!

:(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder how much she’s been paid for her registered trademarked name drop on corrie! That episode was meant to be seen a few wks ago too, she’s working on something, that name drop was to further her audience
It was a tit name drop anyway.
"Oh hark at Mrs Hinch"
"Shut up"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably sprayed it in the dining room, fag hanging out of her mouth whilst the kid is in it’s afternoon coma in the dolly dearest Moses basket
That Moses Basket is the second most hideous thing on her house - after Vest Life who frankly creeps me out 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23

The way she gets her name attached for doing duck all infuriates me
Why the hell does she get credited for that, it's nothing to do with her 🤯
And it wouldn't help me - I haven't done an actual supermarket shop in 18 years, I've no idea what shelves are where inside the store. If I actually have to do a real shop at any point I am going to be a serious liability in the shop 😩

Reactions: 7
Does she actually have a proper sewing machine or is it that crappy small one she got off eBay? I know hobby craft gifted her a sewing box but can’t remember if they gifted her a sewing machine too
I was thinking about the sewing machine yesterday. Did she use it other than that one time after she got "obsessed" with the sewing bee last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking about the sewing machine yesterday. Did she use it other than that one time after she got "obsessed" with the sewing bee last year?
Well it’s back on telly now so maybe we will see it again. Especially since she’s becoming the crafting guru 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awwww I actually like that elephant, it’s funny 😂

The village of Maldon must have its own Mediterranean microclimate!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.