Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her new piece of 'art' is already hung up in Ronnie's room and she has JUST made it has she? Within this last hour? Isn't it still wet / stinking of fumes?

What a load of tit.
And it is absolutely hammering down now in Essex. So no way has she been able to spray it in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't ask me why...but I just had a vision of Xmas this year... Imagine lil old Soph gets asked to turn the Xmas lights on in the tiny village of Maldon... Tattle Bastards... I'll meet you all there...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's another idea from us Soph...why don't you get your sewing machine out (so Trace has a bit more space up in the loft) and offer to make some face masks or scrubs? I'm sure someone would send you an easy pattern and you could share it with all of the sheep who went out and bought a sewing machine when it was a fad before you moved onto the next FAVE...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Number one best selling author here "secators" secateurs FFS.
Using the endless can of spray paint again. It's like a Mary Poppins can!
Screenshot_20200430-153748.jpg
Screenshot_20200430-154007.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sooo, I've just had a bit of a random thought...

Sophie hates being picked up, questioned, held accountable, proved wrong about anything. Even if people write the kindest message to her just asking her a question. So I bet she absolutely can not stand Tattle. I'm surprised she hasn't attempted to get it shut down before. Does anyone know if she has? Surely she can't abide the thought of her cult seeing all this truth being told about her! It's my only little bit of pleasure is the thought of how much this website will be pissing her off!! Xx
She isn't interested in what her sheep say or do or what Tattle say about her (she follows then does what we say anyway just to prove a point)

All she has to do is get Jamie to buy more followers for her every now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re: the sticks for the heart that all her sheep are out collecting, a few people have mentioned dog pee on the sticks, and bad and all as that is I'd be more concerned about rat pee and Weil's disease.

My father was quite ill a few years ago and at one stage doctors thought he had it as he's a farmer and was handling hay and where you have fresh hay, unfortunately you often have rats too.

He was fine in the end, but it's not an illness to be taken lightly and I certainly wouldn't be encouraging anyone to go out collecting sticks when you don't know what might be on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here's another idea from us Soph...why don't you get your sewing machine out (so Trace has a bit more space up in the loft) and offer to make some face masks or scrubs? I'm sure someone would send you an easy pattern and you could share it with all of the sheep who went out and bought a sewing machine when it was a fad before you moved onto the next FAVE...
Does she actually have a proper sewing machine or is it that crappy small one she got off eBay? I know hobby craft gifted her a sewing box but can’t remember if they gifted her a sewing machine too

Reactions: 2
Also hinch your glue gun is tit...I’ve got a better one 😂
By no means am I a glue gun shamer by the way. But hinch likes to be the one with all the best stuff so I really hope she reads this and feels inadequate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Instead of her screeching about her name being mentioned on Corrie and how little old her has got so far, maybe she should sit and consider that she’s a mum now!! Sit and consider that hun!. She should put the phone down, stop putting Ronnie on the internet and focus on him. She clearly over compensates by shouting ‘mamaaaz’ at him and screaming ‘tufts’at him because she thinks that’s how mums are, she thinks it’s all cuteness and light and saying lovely things at babies. But it’s not. It’s also being realistic with their development and finding ways to make sure they are being stimulated to give them the best start. As I said before, she clearly loves him and not everyone finds motherhood natural but she’s not relatable by portraying this faux happy life! Sometimes life is tit and sometimes being a mum is hard! She would come across so much more genuine if she just acknowledged the things she’s struggling with and the days she feels overwhelmed. I’m sure there are days she can’t be bothered to do freshen up Friday because Ronnies kept her up all night, but she never lets on. There are prob some mums who look at her and think they are the ones doing something wrong when it’s not them at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.