Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has got to be a joke right.....so she’s now going to have her own clothing line and what’s next a mamma book coming out in how to be the perfect parent
Oh great cant wait to stock my wardrobe up with woolly jumpers that can double as egg chair covers, various shades of black leggings and some lush 'buff tings'

Reactions: 16
The only time i have rewatched shite from my youth is to watch with my kids, stuff like the goonies, gremlins etc

Reactions: 11
My daughter still hasnt had her birthday presents from march because of lockdown. Got money set aside and going to take her on the biggest shopping spree to make it up to her. If my 12 year old can obide by the rules then a grown ass woman should to!!!

Reactions: 34
This says it all! Newborns have flat heads, not one-year-olds.
I’ve never ever seen Ronnie on his tummy. Maybe she just hasn’t taken pics of him like that cos she doesn’t like him at that angle. Rotten cow that she is x

Reactions: 10
That’s it. When they emailed and asked if I’d wait - not a problem. Yes, as you all know, it’s driven me mad. But, I’d rather that then delivery drivers putting themselves in danger for bloody wallpaper.
oh bless her. I hope you both have a fantastic day when lockdown is over. Xx

Reactions: 8
I was never a fan of Kenan & Ken, but didn't mind Sabrina. I'm calling bingo that when she's finished with Kenan & Kel, next up will be Saved by the bell. I used to love it .....

..... when I was about 12!

Reactions: 19
I haven't had a big Mac ,or any McDonald's, for about 3 years but it's genuinely all I can think about eating right now!!
Same. I dont even like McDonalds but I could easily have a big mac, fries and strawb shake right now

I was never a fan of Kenan & Ken, but didn't mind Sabrina. I'm calling bingo that when she's finished with Kenan & Kel, next up will be Saved by the bell. I used to love it .....

..... when I was about 12!
And fresh prince !!!

Comments on this are good.

She must surely hate that pic? She looks demented and so fake, not just all the slap, extensions and surgery, but her smile and eyes. She looks fake, cold and money grabbing. Oh wait..
It must drive her absolutely insaaaane seeing all of the negative comments that she's not able to delete. I can imagine her checking back every few minutes, tantruming around the house ranting to Jamie and phoning her manager/publicist crying about the trollzzzzz.

Reactions: 15
Well that made me cry!!

Reactions: 13
She has actually posted it on the business facebook page and is doing Facebook live sessions at night for people to buy stock which she is delivering to them. It's a shop I will never use again, stupid, stupid woman

Reactions: 9
Bing is the devil. That duck/pond episode. I can feel my teeth grinding.
I feel rage.
Try watching chip and potato with them. I like to replace the word puggy with a swear word. Makes it more tolerable "its fan puggy tastic!"

Reactions: 5
Bing is the devil. That duck/pond episode. I can feel my teeth grinding.
Bing gets right on my tits.
That panda that takes his trousers off in the intro and makes his weird carer thing carry them. In a park. Stresses me right out.

To be fair the squirrel table wasn't delivered ......it came with uncle Dave at last Saturday's barbecue

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I feel rage.
Try watching chip and potato with them. I like a replace the word puggy with a swear word. Makes it more tolerable "its fan puggy tastic!"
Oooooooh, I’ve not heard of that one.
Nephew upgraded to Stick Men and LOVES it.
Godson is in that phase of not being a kid/not a teen. Although the pre puberty tantrums are kicking in.

Reactions: 1
Bing gets right on my tits.
That panda that takes his trousers off in the intro and makes his weird carer thing carry them. In a park. Stresses me right out.
I don’t have little kids so not the first clue what or who Bing is but that description just freaked me the fuck out!!

Same. I dont even like McDonalds but I could easily have a big mac, fries and strawb shake right now

And fresh prince !!!
Did you see Fresh Prince rap on Graham Norton? Absolutely brilliant!

All together now: "In West Philadelphia, born and raised ....."

Apologies, I went a bit off topic there!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.