Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning’s breakfast is possibly one of the most rank things I’ve ever seen. Why the duck can they not have cereal or toast or just normal scrambled eggs. Everything looks like it it been chewed up and shat out of lardsnomes!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
This morning’s breakfast is possibly one of the most rank things I’ve ever seen. Why the duck can they not have cereal or toast or just normal scrambled eggs. Everything looks like it it been chewed up and shat out of lardsnomes!!!
I've got diarrhoea from just looking at it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Today
Jamie I've had an idea
What's that bubberloo
Do you thinks there's room at the side to build a little house for the boat
Let's get the boys round to have a look
Friday
A bleeping big hangar with the QE2 in it ...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Guyyyyyyz I’m still learning instagram. Last night before bed I was definitely following her (just for easiness of seeing her stories) but this morning I wasn’t following her? Has she tried to block me? I did send her a kind message last night saying she should aim her #bekind at her own hinch army :)

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Fot the new followers and those that have missed it
This is the article in the Sun
Scroll to the bottom and MH is there No2 Covidiot
View attachment 118994
I think we need to try and get Covidiot into every thread title and keep this link in the first post as well, just as a reminder. You might brush it under the carpet Zoph but Tattlers never forget 🐘

• Heart
Reactions: 72
One of them must go out shopping nearly every day, advocados don't keep well

and why does RonRon have to have such elaborate meals everyday, he isn't little Lord Fauntleroy you know Soph

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Roll on the launching of a boat into the back garden. Either made by Uncle Dave, or they “found” it in the garage!
“Guyyyyyyzzzzzz! I.....I just love it. I’ve decided to paint it......grrrrrrey! Can’t wait. I’m so excited!”

Because we all know, it Princess Sophie wants something....she’s GOING to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thought this morning I would make a list of the do's and don'ts for the lockdown and tick off this things that Hinch has managed to achieve. Maybe when she reads this she can figure out where she is going wrong. Unfortunately, I dont have a £16 lined book to write it in:
DON'T - Have social gatherings in your house ✔
DON'T - Leave the house for non-essential items i.e. ingredients for a cheesecake ✔
DON'T - Let people come and go from your house, Ma Barker I'm looking at you ✔
DON'T - Moan about how your frazzled when a. Your life hasn't changed and b. Your in a much more privileged position than most ✔
DON'T - Try and make the Clap for the NHS about yourself ✔
DON'T - Order non- essential items to be delivered to your house putting strain on the postal services ✔
DON'T - Act like a head and make 'vision boards' of the tit you would like to be given when a lot of people's visions right now are just to see it through the day alive ✔
DON'T - Pick up items in public spaces that can by full of germs ✔
DO - Raise awareness of how staying at home can save lives ❌
DO - Donate to charities at this vulnerable time ❌
DO - Promote charities that can help people struggling with mental health ❌
DO - Talk about the struggles of missing your family so people feel like they are not alone in the way they are feeling ❌
DO - Clap with your neighbours at 8PM on Thursdays to show solidarity and how much we appreciate the NHS and what they are doing for us ❌
DO - Go out for an hour a day with exercise with your dog ❌

All completed while listening to 'nothing feels better than ticks' 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
so where is she getting all this fresh fruit from aye?

growing in your garden is it hun? no no its your butler who has been going out getting it for you daily.

I dont think I fancy breakfast now after seeing her culinary delights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

and why does RonRon have to have such elaborate meals everyday, he isn't little Lord Fauntleroy you know Soph
Give the poor kid some toast, or a bit of banana ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it just me or does it look like she has taken a bite out of the avocado monstrosity with the skin on it?!
And don’t get me started on that ‘smoothie’ 🤢
Yep omg that’s put me right off my own breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 13

There’s literally a Morrison’s at the end of the road so I reckon they do go out more than average

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.