Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I seriously just read she’s been having bbqs 😡😡😡😡 my aunt’s mum on her side of the family passed away yesterday from covid 😢 I am best friend’s with my aunt’s sister and grew up with the family and I am beyond devastated that nobody could hold her hand as she passed away and the family could only say goodbye to their beloved mum via a mobile phone. Then there’s this idiot whose sister is supposed to be a paramedic ignoring the lockdown. Beyond angry 😡 Piers Morgan please call her out on tv because she’s a dick 😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I’ve just caught up and read the article and wow. Just WOW.
Saint Soph has been rumbled, hopefully this’ll open some hincher eyes....
What article, what have I missed?! (These threads move too quickly for me!)

Reactions: 3
Omg it’s exhausting just catching up on here 😂 how the f*ck she manages to keep on top of all her posting sh*t and stalking here is beyond me. Surely she has sheep at every angle helping her and all i love the way she retracted her copies quote, she’s so full of it, dang over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m loving this... she’s probably been on here constantly, having the mother of all meltdowns.
she is backed into a corner now, she needs to start rectifying it and the fact she hasn’t, shes fucked.
she could’ve done some damage limitation today, saying her mum was staying with her or whatever...
She is trying to brazen it out, it’s failing and her brat attitude is showing through the little miss domestos veneer.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours...what a shame that Nest and vest are rightly loathed by theirs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hope she has the mother of all tantrums smashes a few more ornaments! Then goes to the drive through rips the piss stick heart off the cabinet and snaps it over vest life’s head 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Almost finished breakfast? Really? Yet the only mess on him is a tiny bit of something on his lip in the first picture! Oh Sophie. Seriously! I don't have the mindset for your lies and games today! I'll end up coming down there, walking through a puddle, on my way to your front door, walking mud through your house, giving sloth a slap, Henry some lettuce and letting Robbie have some spag bol to eat HIMSELF, whilst I hold you back to prevent you feeding/cleaning him until he's not just finished it, but enjoyed playing with it too, and hopefully throwing some around your dining area!

🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 118369
Sloth and Robbie!! Crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd love to see her inbox. Where's hearts and flowers? Make sure you get that deleted quote up on your insta. Let her know we seen it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She soon changed that one
What the duck does she do to fit that quote?
she never does duck all, but bodge cleaning jobs and she can’t even do that well.
I’ll sleep tight tonight, I’m sure most you lovely lot will as well.
She won’t. EL OH EL.

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion (only did one this morning, they move so fast)

Bbq's here, deliveries there, but will the dyson hairdryer sort out her hair??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Everything about her gives me rage! My daughter is 5 months old and we’ve just started weaning her (on HV advice over the phone). So far she’s tried baby rice, carrot, peas and parsnip all puréed as she’s too little to have lumps and chunks for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow is green beans, Thursday is sweet potato. I’ve read annabel karmel’s book and got the app but someone gave me the ellas kitchen book and free weaning wall chart and guidance chart. It is useful and fun to fill in, but I don’t understand why she hasn’t shown Ronnie’s complete weaning journey - especially his first taste of food! So much content she could’ve had right there even with the mess that babies make (although I don’t think she should be showing him but that’s her choice). My baby makes more mess with 2 spoonfuls of pea purée fed to her than Ronnie does with a full meal! Not realistic! I don’t cook AT ALL (lucky wife!) but I was adamant after seeing her stuffing him full of pouches that I wouldn’t be like that so I bought a steamer and blender and follow some great weaning inst account. It’s not hard! Grrrr rant over!

Reactions: 23
Hey you guys! What have I missed fs! I hadn’t been checking in as I couldn’t keep up with the threads but noticed her dig tonight about people who cluster and then seen it swiftly removed so had to come on and see what you nasty trolls had done now but seems her neighbours have had enough of her showing off and raves they hold on a Thursday night! Good on them!!! And how dare she say people who cluster and something about wasting time what else have we to do it’s bleeping lockdown not everyone is breaking the rules holding family bbqs! And when it’s not lockdown we’re raising awareness to help save people from you poisoning the earth and minds of the vulnerable and naive.
anyways hope you’re all safe I missed you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope she has the mother of all tantrums smashes a few more ornaments! Then goes to the drive through rips the piss stick heart off the cabinet and snaps it over vest life’s head 🤞🏼
They’re all tit tat anyway.
might make people stop gifting her if she keeps smashing tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.