Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember rightly the weather was pretty nice over Easter weekend wasn’t it? Would’ve been perfect for a family BBQ!

My interpretation of that article is that multiple people who don’t live there have been spotted going round. Neighbours do tend to notice this stuff, I’ve noticed that my next door neighbours are having people round all the time. I can totally understand why her neighbours have dobbed her in to the press, because if you’re sticking to the rules it is very irritating to watch other people flouting them. I’d be inclined to do the same to next door if any of them were in the public eye! 😂
It was very nice, I remember because I hid the kids Easter eggs in the garden in the morning on the Saturday to hide and most had melted by the time I got round to doing the actual hunt!

showing your spare room is just proving your mum isn’t staying with you but pops round daily hence why your in the paper for being a liar!

Reactions: 14
She must have flung Ma Barker up the loft with Trace whilst she stories in the spare room. Just to prove she isn’t breaking any more lockdown rules 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only in her old bedroom eating spring rolls because it's been said on here mommy is sleeping in there ... shes so transparent! Also trying to gain sympathy aswell .... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Orange only diet! 😂 Howling!

Welcome to the dark side. We have many questions about such things. Bare with because usually, Wicked Witch of the Vest will answer them within a few days of it being called.

Prediction: “I’ve had lotsa messages about the lentils guyzzzzz and Ronalonadingdong just lovezzzzz them!”
Ronalongadingdong has finished me! Dammit you’re on fire today! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I noticed a few comments have been deleted from her grid post about the news article including a woman saying she was unable to hold her mums hand when she was dying due to covid.
It's anger inducing. It's hard, it's really hard to not see family and friends but others are making real sacrifices like this. I know someone who couldn't go to her husband's funeral and she was symptomatic. You don't get over things like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Acting like she’s just being so random when clearly just trying to prove Ma Barker isn’t holed up in there! Not that that proves anything but it’s so transparent.
But she needs to show that Ma Barker IS holed up in there and has been for the full lockdown period or she is proving her neighbours accusations right.
If Ma Barker moved in and hasn't been flitting between Castle Greyskull and her own home everything is fine but if she isn't staying in that bedroom but has been seen stuffing burgers down her neck in the garden they are the worlds biggest idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
she will overload her stories with photos of her child to cover up her duck up

Reactions: 20
She just feeds him clean foods that don’t make a mess!!! My lil boy love a slag Bol as he loves the mess, taste and texture, and I love watching him enjoying the whole experience and that’s what it is about at that age.... experiencing the world, poor little ronnieblesshim doesn’t with those 2 bland twats

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I too occasionally storm off to the spare room in a huff when my husband calls me out for being a dick.

BUT I then apologise when I’ve calmed down, and my husband doesn’t exclusively wear vests

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah course jamie (a healthy man) is asleep in the day time- clearly she’s in a strop and he’s sent her to bed so she’s gone in the spare room to show it’s empty lololol.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She will need to address this. People are speculating and it’s in the newpapers. She can’t hide forever... can you Soph 🙃

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.