Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is why she spends time cooking “proper” food for Ronnie (I use that term lightly), but she sits upstairs eating defrosted spring rolls for her lunch?

Soph, we know you read here - you and Jamie should make the effort to sit down with Ronnie at meal times and eat the same food together. It’s a nice bonding experience and it will help set him up for healthy habits in the future. ATB hun xox

Reactions: 31
She’s in the spare room guyyyzzz.. ma barker has been summoned to the loft for the day!
She's in the spare room because she needs to try and convince us that no one is staying there. Why on earth would any right minded person take a plate of spring rolls and go to their spare room, shut the door and say it's to get out of auto pilot mode? She's looking for content from the spare room! Dopey mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Going back to the messages sent to amy I think some of the vile people are not just grinch’s followers but also PTWM’s as they are just as vile. Funny as PTWM’s meltdown was what bought me to all you lovely tattle people ❤
Snap 🙌🏽😘

Reactions: 5
I was just looking at her comments there are a lot of comments saying how amazing sky diving is. A lot of these comments are replys to people just saying great idea etc. Can she buy comments, I have no idea how this works but just seems a bit odd to me? All the sky diving comments seem to be made at around the same time?

Attachments

So now she's rearranging her sanny pads, instead of being a real, honest adult 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh - came across this looking for people sharing the article and came across this...

whilst it’s lovely she’s doing well out of it WHY GIVE THAT USELESS MUPPET THE CREDIT?!?! She took over 2 days to tag her ffs, clearly wasn’t going to if people here hadn’t kept mentioning!!
I saw this! People are so wet and let Grinch walk all over them, so frustrating!

I guess that's the benefit of having a rabid army that will come to your defence, even when you are in the wrong.

Part Time Working Mummy, who doesn't actually work part time and barely parents her kids and stepkids. Stole another woman's husband and children, sold herself as an ambassador for DA but in reality does duck all, took donations from her followers via PayPal in order to carry out the supposed DA work but if you ask where the money has gone she calls you a troll and blocks you (while walking around with braces, designer clothes, house full of expensive bits and pieces etc). Now selling her soul to anyone who will pay her on Instagram. Have a look at her threads!
Yes all of this but shes also a big massive bleep 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know it’s super early for a new thread suggestion but I have a sneaking suspicion this one is going to fill up quickly!! (And I haven’t had a go for a while...)

Thread suggestion:

This COVIDIOT story won’t go away. If Ma Barker’s staying; why don’t you just say?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Haha my husband tries to help and it’s never to my standards either 😂😂 the news that traffic is up has got my anxiety levels up but I’m hoping as ol bojo has been through it he’ll keep restrictions in place! Sending lots of love xx
Honestly - he makes it 10x worse. I’m better off doing it myself.
when I was ill at the beginning, he made me soup - somehow, it was on the opposite side of the kitchen tiles?
well,if he don’t keep them on the lockdown; there will be a second wave. Sending love and hugs back xx

Reactions: 13
I'm presuming she cant issue a denial in case a neighbour has photo or video evidence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She just feeds him clean foods that don’t make a mess!!! My lil boy love a slag Bol as he loves the mess, taste and texture, and I love watching him enjoying the whole experience and that’s what it is about at that age.... experiencing the world, poor little ronnieblesshim doesn’t with those 2 bland twats
Pwhoar.... SLAG BOL. Hahahaha

• Haha
What does she mean by is anyone else tired of doing the same old things. Is that not what her instagram was based on? Doing the same damn thing all the time like erm...cleaning 🤷🤦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.