Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in that room because we mentioned that we never see it lately (since Ma Barker moved in anyway). Ma is in the garage of wonders having a little tidy up 😏

Edited to say I think a few of us all wrote that at the same time! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone seen her last post. Is her old bedroom her "spare room".
Screenshot_20200428_145750_com.instagram.android.jpg

If it is her spare room she's obviously trying to prove her mum isn't in there. She must read tattle.
"don't know why I'm in here"
Trying to gain some sympathy are we Zoph. Been naughty and feeling slightly guilty now. Actually not guilty, worried followers will read the story and unfollow you

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Who was it that mentioned earlier that we haven’t seen the spare bedroom for weeks? She’s clearly read that since she’s eating her incredibly dry spring rolls on the bed to make a point 🙈😂😂😂
“Budge up, Ma Barker and shift yer granny pants. I need to eat my spring rolls in here because Tattle haven’t seen the spare room in a while.”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
To put the article into the group, post some random tit about loving necking zoflora cocktails and a picture of your toilet which will get approved. THEN when you’ve got the attention of the lunatics, edit the post with the article photo 😏😏😏
All the vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
you make it as though you are posting a general cleaning comment then edit it once its approved!! Ive done it before, but you will be blocked and removed as soon as they notice ;)
Ahhh that’s how it’s done is it! I’m new to all of this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who goes upstairs to their “old bedroom” and shuts the door to eat spring rolls, just because??? 🤣🤣 maybe she should be addressing the fact that it’s being splashed around tabloid newspapers that she is blatantly breaking government regulations to prevent the spread of a killer virus??? That would be the first thing I would be doing, not taking photos of spring rolls in my spare room
Shes trying time prove she eats... whatever that’s meant to be because it ain’t spring rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time commenter but what the duck does she feed that poor boy. Is he on an orange only diet!? Why is she obsessed with lentils? Yes they're healthy but add them to a chilli or spag bol etc.. not bland old cauliflower or sweet potato. Give him some variety and texture. He's nearly 1 he can eat solids!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone seen her last post. Is her old bedroom her "spare room". View attachment 118481
If it is her spare room she's obviously trying to prove her mum isn't in there. She must read tattle.
Trying to gain some sympathy are we Zoph. Been naughty and feeling slightly guilty now. Actually not guilty, worried followers will read the story and unfollow you
She dares pull the anxiety card. I’ll shove immac in her bleeping shampoo and deep heat in her toothpaste.
she doesn’t know the meaning of anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does Ronnie need that much food 😨 Sorry if it’s been brought up before but someone needs to have a word with her about portions for a baby 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s true although when she grades 4 tiny bits of cheese it totally baffles me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time commenter but what the duck does she feed that poor boy. Is he on an orange only diet!? Why is she obsessed with lentils? Yes they're healthy but add them to a chilli or spag bol etc.. not bland old cauliflower or sweet potato. Give him some variety and texture. He's nearly 1 he can eat solids!?
Orange only diet! 😂 Howling!

Welcome to the dark side. We have many questions about such things. Bare with because usually, Wicked Witch of the Vest will answer them within a few days of it being called.

Prediction: “I’ve had lotsa messages about the lentils guyzzzzz and Ronalonadingdong just lovezzzzz them!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am 10 pages behind so this may have been said... do you remember at Easter she had Easter bits for her niece (tea pot to paint) and she received a picture from her niece. It’s clearly not just been her mum popping in. Her sister is as much of a dick. If you are working with high risk patients and is on the frontline why would you then take yourself into a house with an under 1 and if the sister isn’t there why is she letting her daughter go round there?
If I remember rightly the weather was pretty nice over Easter weekend wasn’t it? Would’ve been perfect for a family BBQ!

My interpretation of that article is that multiple people who don’t live there have been spotted going round. Neighbours do tend to notice this stuff, I’ve noticed that my next door neighbours are having people round all the time. I can totally understand why her neighbours have dobbed her in to the press, because if you’re sticking to the rules it is very irritating to watch other people flouting them. I’d be inclined to do the same to next door if any of them were in the public eye! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Mail have picked up the Toff piece but not added the Grinch. Comments are interesting though. Zoph getting a few mentions! 🤣
I reckon gleam have been on to further press about posting hinch bbq story, but were too late with the sun
Anyone seen her last post. Is her old bedroom her "spare room". View attachment 118481
She will have the hinchers messaging her now asking if everything is okay. Then tonight she will say been a bit down today guyzzzz but your messages have cheered me up. Then will proceed to rub her ever growing ego by posting messages from her barmy army.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Her Mum eats beige too then?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might just be old fashioned but I had mine in finger slices of toast, was eating looooads of fruit, loved things like sausages cut up (not mushed)🤣 , chicken , pasta ... he’s just getting mushy food all day everyday no textures nothing to suck or practice chewing on! -

Also iv noticed a lot of people in my road having people around too! It’s boils me

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Thank you. I’m just frustrated and tired more than anything. I started to do my bathroom before I got ill, so house is in a state upstairs, I am one of those needs everything clean and in order, I’m just finding it difficult today and her basically opening the floodgates of idiots thinking it’s ok to have family over is really frustrating me. Everything’s just mounting up today.
Other half is a key worker, so he’s hardly around, although, I don’t trust him cleaning. Haha.
Thank you, that really is appreciated loads. Xx
Haha my husband tries to help and it’s never to my standards either 😂😂 the news that traffic is up has got my anxiety levels up but I’m hoping as ol bojo has been through it he’ll keep restrictions in place! Sending lots of love xx

Reactions: 14
Please guyzzz do I win a tattle bingo?? I posted about two hours a go saying we never see that spare room and low and behold she’s bleeping sat in it!!! Hilarious 😂😂 HI SOPHIE HUN!!!!

She doesn’t know why she’s sat in there? Because you’re trying to prove to all us jealous nasty tattle trolls that your mum ain’t staying with you. A picture of the headboard and pillow ain’t proving tit though. I’m gonna need to see the whole room, inside the wardrobes and en-suite before you convince me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't think it is her spare room. I'm sure she's kept her old bedroom as some sort of shrine. Although that would then mean they have 5 bedrooms and I don't think that's right either! I don't know 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.