Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is why she isn't struggling like the rest of us!!!! We all suspected it. I want to send flowers and wine to those neighbours!!!!! I'm guessing another back garden clap on Thurs night now the neighbours have outed her
Can I donate 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the bedroom she’s eating the spring rolls in, the same bedroom that Ma Barker is sleeping in? 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No don’t get upset! They’re not worth it. They’re pointless and one day they will washed up old trouts! I’m so sorry it’s affected you so badly, if you ever need anyone to talk to and rant about how you’re feeling because of what you’ve gone through I’ll always have open ears! X
Thank you. I’m just frustrated and tired more than anything. I started to do my bathroom before I got ill, so house is in a state upstairs, I am one of those needs everything clean and in order, I’m just finding it difficult today and her basically opening the floodgates of idiots thinking it’s ok to have family over is really frustrating me. Everything’s just mounting up today.
Other half is a key worker, so he’s hardly around, although, I don’t trust him cleaning. Haha.
Thank you, that really is appreciated loads. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s an Essex version of Donald Trump so she will just either ignore it (typical narcissist behaviour) or will dismiss it as fake news.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is Jamie asleep in the middle of the day? He does Jack tit to get tired from. Maybe if Ronnie didn't sleep through then ok. But she would never admit that in her perfect world.

Reactions: 32
Sending you a virtual hug. Stay here with us and wait for the tit storm to happen. ❤
Thank you.
I can’t wait. You lot have kept me going the last week or so. I think I’d have completely broke otherwise 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she still feed Ronnie soft foods? Surely he should be on SOLIDS he’s nearly one?
Why does Ronnie need that much food 😨 Sorry if it’s been brought up before but someone needs to have a word with her about portions for a baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Who was it that mentioned earlier that we haven’t seen the spare bedroom for weeks? She’s clearly read that since she’s eating her incredibly dry spring rolls on the bed to make a point 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Is the bedroom she’s eating the spring rolls in, the same bedroom that Ma Barker is sleeping in? 🧐🧐
Acting like she’s just being so random when clearly just trying to prove Ma Barker isn’t holed up in there! Not that that proves anything but it’s so transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She will be shitting bricks and probably for the first time in her life having an actual panic attack that she’s busted 🤨 so panicking an talking shite
Maybe
Who goes upstairs to their “old bedroom” and shuts the door to eat spring rolls, just because??? 🤣🤣 maybe she should be addressing the fact that it’s being splashed around tabloid newspapers that she is blatantly breaking government regulations to prevent the spread of a killer virus??? That would be the first thing I would be doing, not taking photos of spring rolls in my spare room

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The comments on the Daily Mail article are great. Do I see a few tattle trolls on there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember one of the days she was "off" on instagram and Vestico was posting about the BBQ - "suns shining. happy dayzzzzz"

Yeah happy days when so many of us are making sacrifices and people around the world in their thousands are dying and you're sat on your arse, griddling a burger inviting family over.

(No friends would be invited because lets face it neither of them seem to have any.)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.