Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs guyyyzz I was going to paint paint my kitchen today! The tea is STRONG on tattle today ☕🐸
I have this problem.

I had to stop midway through changing the bed earlier to catch up. 😂

Guyzzzzz, stop posting! I just want to be a 50s housewife and hinch my way around the house making my man happy so stop posting you guyzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve tweeted piers who I actually like 😂 she needs a new one ripping! I’d have a little bit and I say little cause I don’t give respect out willy nilly if she owned up that Ma and Pa have been coming and she had family round! She’s made me feel like tit because all I want to do is see my family. 😢 screw you hinch! Hope when and if he rips u a new one it doesn’t hurt 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Love you guys 😍😍

Vid was me scrolling #hinching BTW, not sure why it has a dodgy looking Chinese title!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe they should come to my house and watch me wheeze around the house after being at your work, with my lung complications from COVID.
Ive got to carry inhalers around with me - before this I never had any issues.
Theyre selfish bastards.
I’m getting all upset with myself today.
No don’t get upset! They’re not worth it. They’re pointless and one day they will washed up old trouts! I’m so sorry it’s affected you so badly, if you ever need anyone to talk to and rant about how you’re feeling because of what you’ve gone through I’ll always have open ears! X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The reason his bibs are so clean is because she just throws them out and reaches for a brand new gifted one 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Going back to hinch cleaning her toaster, why dont she just take the try to the bin and empty it there like any other normal person!? Oh wait its because she has a #gifted handheld crappy hoover 😴
*pissy hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right. So I’ve been busy all morning and now sitting down... I literally am baffled

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t agree more. I’m pretty sure her mother is there, but it isn’t against the rules as long as they’ve been isolating together from the start, so there was really no need for her to lie about it.

It does sound like these neighbours have spotted more than just her mother though, that article makes it sound like multiple people have been going round. Could be an explaination for the ‘days off’ on Saturday, perhaps that’s when she’s been having these barbecues!
I am 10 pages behind so this may have been said... do you remember at Easter she had Easter bits for her niece (tea pot to paint) and she received a picture from her niece. It’s clearly not just been her mum popping in. Her sister is as much of a dick. If you are working with high risk patients and is on the frontline why would you then take yourself into a house with an under 1 and if the sister isn’t there why is she letting her daughter go round there?

Ive been helping with a local team of people who help the vulnerable in the area (go get their shopping, prescriptions, phone them twice a week to make sure they’re okay) the amount of older people telling me how scared they are of bringing it back to their higher risk partners and telling me how lonely they are because they’ve not been able to hug family members. Then you have this absolutely bleep breaking rules, delaying the process of easing up lockdown because what? She can’t cope without seeing her family?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Her having families over for secret BBQs would explain all of the recent “social media free days” she’s been having nearly one day per week off of Instagram. She never used to do that 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Disappearing act tommorow and then crying on Thursday, saying how she’d never break lockdown rules and so many trolls about crying/neck rubbing
And then an extra loud cheer on that evening for the NHS

can’t help but think yet again she’s going to get away with this and it won’t all come crumbling down on her !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
On a less exciting note, we were wrong about the marks on the plate being grease marks from where she had practice the presentation, looks like they were just marks on the plate as part of the design.
she definitely had bigger marks on there yesterday, like bigger heat patches

Reactions: 36
Maybe they should come to my house and watch me wheeze around the house after being at your work, with my lung complications from COVID.
Ive got to carry inhalers around with me - before this I never had any issues.
Theyre selfish bastards.
I’m getting all upset with myself today.
Sending you a virtual hug. Stay here with us and wait for the tit storm to happen. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.