Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling a day off tomorrow. Her “anxiety” will be playing up blah blah blah
When in reality she’ll be on conference calls to gleam swearing and hollering

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The Mail have picked up the Toff piece but not added the Grinch. Comments are interesting though. Zoph getting a few mentions! 🤣
The comments on there. "Oh no, she only had a bbq with her husband and son. I follow her and I saw it on her stories" 🤦‍♀️

WAKE UP SHEEP!!!

I swear the phrase "Thick as sh!t" was invented for these people 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Why do they always have to label their clothes with their bloody initials? It’s like your first day in school, so the teacher will remember your name...bloody pair of simpletons 🙄

E469C741-8548-436F-BF8B-A5A828D6B97C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m not getting sidetracked by any more threads as it’s hard enough keeping up with hinch. I’ve already been sent to Mario 😂😂 by an esteemed member here - looking at you shady - and had a quick look at PTWM but she put me off my lunch with those teeth. Not even going to try and work out who KDIL is so I can go for a neb.
😂 😂 😂 I agree! The first comment of these threads should be abbreviations for all us newbies lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The comments on there. "Oh no, she only had a bbq with her husband and son. I follow her and I saw it on her stories" 🤦‍♀️

WAKE UP SHEEP!!!

I swear the phrase "Thick as sh!t" was invented for these people 💩
They really think they see her whole life in the stories she does. She probably had people over on Saturday when she didn’t post anyway but even if it was a day when she was posting stories all day it’s easy to hide what’s really going on. Most of her stories are of her cleaning her kitchen with music over it so you wouldn’t even be able to hear other people if they were around

Reactions: 20
Who is gonna buy it now she's messed up the layout and put that stupid 'Drive-Thru' in it??? 🤭🤣🤣🤣 Surely she's devalued it?

She couldn't even part with a kitchen (she had to hoard it at her parents) so there's no way she'll leave the house, her 1st house they saved up for...... One day we will wake up to stories "omg guyzzzzz can you believe the winds last night and Iv woke up to my house in this beautiful field with its own lake guyzzzzz, omg how did that happen to lil ol me, I'm just Sophie guyzzzzzz, look no neighbours guyzzzzzz" 🏡🌪🏞🏝

She's probably hoarding it for when all this comes crashing down, and she ends up in a trashy house because she can't afford greyskull castle, so she can take it back!

Reactions: 7
duck ME - what the hell is the diarrhoea slop she is giving Ronjon for lunch and the portion size is HUGE!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So I casually googled “Mrs Hinch bbq” to see if any other media have reported on the Covidiot and third on the list, lo and behold is TATTLE.
WAHEY.

Everybody just keep saying Grinchy keywords and whenever knobjockey Hinch fan has a cheeky Google, up we pop!

Full on cheered me up, that has on this rainy day!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Surely if MOD had her influencer status trashed just for trolling, surely this has to be the end of Hinch? I know it sounds extreme, but her behaviour is putting lives at risk. MOD never killed anyone, but indirectly a Hinch BBQ actually could...

And i don't just mean food poisoning.
Send it to the daily mail. They like a god tit storm.
I may have emailed the Daily Mail. Soz hon, my finger slipped
Send it to piers Morgan ( he is a twunt tho??)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.