Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Stace was the "neighbour"

They're all trying to knock out the competition this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So this is why she isn't struggling like the rest of us!!!! We all suspected it. I want to send flowers and wine to those neighbours!!!!! I'm guessing another back garden clap on Thurs night now the neighbours have outed her

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"Time to make us some lunch"? They really don't give a duck do they? I can't believe this! If I'd been accused of having people around I'd be absolutely defending myself because we all know that's completely wrong don't we?

They have no moral compass between them and they are devoid of any ethical standards.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I worked it out! 😂 😂 😂 I went hunting.... Was stressing me out not knowing lol...... Part time working mummy
I’m not getting sidetracked by any more threads as it’s hard enough keeping up with hinch. I’ve already been sent to Mario 😂😂 by an esteemed member here - looking at you shady - and had a quick look at PTWM but she put me off my lunch with those teeth. Not even going to try and work out who KDIL is so I can go for a neb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And I’ve been blocked by hinch. And all I asked was for her to address if in fact she has had people over for bbqs, and her not addressing it speaks of it being true!!! So yeah she is a liar!
SURELY if a paper published something that was not only untrue, but could do your reputation a whole load of damage, you'd be straight on the blower to Gleam asking what they are doing do manage this and how you are to address it on your public page. Saying nothing actually says everything we need to know Soph. All the vest, you disgusting piece of trash 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Has anyone posted it in the Hinch FB groups yet? All I can see is people getting moist (sorry!) over the inthestyle clothing range that they cant wait for....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we can all agree the fact she’s not addressed the article means that it’s true.

I also realised today we haven’t seen the spare bedroom since lockdown began. Her mum is definitely staying with her. Never see her stripping the bedsheets in there, hoovering or dusting. It’s the one room she completely misses out everytime she does any ‘zoflora hour’ or ‘fresh’n up Friday’.

It’s pretty clear that she’s desperate for content so surely doing or showing something in that bedroom would be perfect, would it not? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m not getting sidetracked by any more threads as it’s hard enough keeping up with hinch. I’ve already been sent to Mario 😂😂 by an esteemed member here - looking at you shady - and had a quick look at PTWM but she put me off my lunch with those teeth. Not even going to try and work out who KDIL is so I can go for a neb.
Mate if PTWM puts you off your lunch, KDIL will put you off all meals for the next decade 😂

I may have emailed the Daily Mail. Soz hon, my finger slipped
bleeping legend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
bleeping hell! Them teeth! She’s like a meth addict! She needs to get on the blower to our Soph to get her veneer guys number

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Part Time Working Mummy, who doesn't actually work part time and barely parents her kids and stepkids. Stole another woman's husband and children, sold herself as an ambassador for DA but in reality does duck all, took donations from her followers via PayPal in order to carry out the supposed DA work but if you ask where the money has gone she calls you a troll and blocks you (while walking around with braces, designer clothes, house full of expensive bits and pieces etc). Now selling her soul to anyone who will pay her on Instagram. Have a look at her threads!
I just unfollowed her she’s a self absorbed selfish lazy cow!!

Reactions: 26
Seen someone screen shot the article about her having people round but can’t seem to find the actual one online. Has it been deleted already or am I the only one who can’t find it?!
I’ve found the article it’s at the bottom of this one about Georgia

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Part time working mummy, she’s alright her quite funny but they all like to suck up hinches arse
She cons people to give her money via paypal under the pretence that she's helping domestic abuse victims. She pockets the money and blocks anyone who asks what she is doing with their donation.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I’d love to see how long her blocked list is.

oooh if I had a quid for every account she’s blocked 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
PTWM posted a story about her daughter having her period same time as her and how would her husband be able to cope when he has four women on at sane time.
I messaged her and said has she no shame and I felt sorry for her daughters. She never replied. These Instagram influencers seem to all just keep popping out babies for the money it will generate

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She had a chance to redeem her covidiotness by posting about the 11am silence for NHS workers but that went unmentioned in favour of a bird update and a sink wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.