Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vision board looks like she's cut up the Argos book to make a Xmas list. Remember in Disney she said her and Ma Barker had something planned, I guess corona put paid to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He looks like a rat with tits in this picture! Don’t even get me started on her eyebrows! Aren’t eyebrows meant to be 3D? Ronnie Rotten! How old are these two? Selfie with our beggy basic board! Fucks sake. I always think I dislike her enough, and then she does something like this that makes me know new levels of hate.
I thought he was looking a bit of David Gest
Separated at burff
Someone do a haircut on this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Stacey commented one the picture ‘beautiful ❤❤
The friendship is still going strong guyyyzzzz

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The gastric band stuff baffles me a lot. So all we've seen of her being 'big' was a cropped photo that she looks a bit chubby in but we can't see her body. Could just be a bad angle we've all had those photos! Every other pic even around the time of the supposed gastric band she looks thin. Does she think saying she was fat makes her more relatable? Rather than raising awareness for eating disorders which is more likely that she did have.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.