Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks a lot like Man U to me 🤣 Jamie must be a top fan! 🤣🤣
Must be! 😂 I remember him going to a match a while back & her thanking Arsenal hospitality for it. It enraged me to think that a lazy tosspot like him might have got free football tickets, when people like me who actually work have to pay a fortune for them.

So glad he doesn’t support the same team as me! 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Posted 2 hours ago and just over 1000 comments. Is the hinch effect wearing off? 😐
And 100 of them are people commenting on that instyle guys comment basically bum licking him and hinch. I think she’s definitely losing followers. I still think she has a fair amount of Hinchers I would say maybe 100,000 - 200,000 and the rest are bots or people who followed her to start with and haven’t gotten around to unfollowing her.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Posted 2 hours ago and just over 1000 comments. Is the hinch effect wearing off? 😐
Even if I was a fan of hers, I would find it hard not to be irritated by that post. She’s somehow managed to come across as both sickeningly smug & boastful, yet grasping for more freebies all at the same time! Not quite sure how she’s done it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see what looked like a recording studio on the printed photos? Along with the photos of singers so would make sense if she's going to be recording some songs.
So that pic has a recording studio set-up and it's something they want to achieve AS A FAMILY? Wow, I'm sure Ronron is really excited about that! Bet he's already been practicing his singing has he?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Knock another few kids out and you could end up like the Von Trapps. Or the Von Claps more like.
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is her bloody obsession with that label maker and labelling everything with it? 😣 She makes a cutesy vision board (more like a beggy board though but could be cute if she plans and pays for most of it herself) then goes sticks those crappy labels all over it, would have been better if it was handwritten instead or words cut out of magazines or online print offs. I see her "charity" was socially distancing from the Dogs Trust vision as it's quite far apart next to a pic of herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so she calls him jamie? they match then soph-ie jam-ie, ronn-ie
Wouldn’t surprise me with her. Or it’s him trying to make himself sound younger, like his style 😂
But on their business registry he is down as James Hinchliffe

Reactions: 12
Must be! 😂 I remember him going to a match a while back & her thanking Arsenal hospitality for it. It enraged me to think that a lazy tosspot like him might have got free football tickets, when people like me who actually work have to pay a fortune for them.

So glad he doesn’t support the same team as me! 😂
Me too!! 😅

Reactions: 2
Guyz I can’t sleep. Anxiety dreams are rife anyway but every time I close my eyes I can see that creepy killer face of Onslow staring at me. I think I can smell Talc. Help me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.