Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
🎶 Be our vest, be our vest
Put our service to the vest
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, jamie
And we'll provide the vest 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 87

TomTitLane

VIP Member
We had squirrels, because we fed the birds (but the squirrels got there first). We ended up with squirrels nesting in the roof, and it was absolute torture, took months to get rid of them.

I‘d love to see how they’d deal with it. It was hell.
Trace would be well pissed off if they got up in the loft with her.

inCollage_20200425_174725993.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
First post 👋
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but while sitting in the bath it came to me that, while Hinch isn't talking about the world outside her monotonous house, she could become more relatable by promoting our key workers safety with quick and easy tips. Like cleaning the letterbox for the postman, the door knocker for the 100s of delivery drivers that knock at her house to leave them parcels that 'came from the garage', and cleaning the bin handles not because she finds it therapeutic but because it could save lives. Surely, her brain dead sheep that make crap hearts from twigs and cheesecakes because Soph did will then click on to doing these things too.
I remember her doing a story of her going round Home B signing bottles of products. People went mad for it, imagine if she did something worth while with her time, she might gain some real respect from me.
It angers me every week that she can't even clap for the NHS, nevermind put her hand in her pockets and help with the thousands she has sitting under her mattress.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Guyz. GUYZ. Just calm down for a minute. Take a breath. It’s obviously Ronnie filming while standing on one leg and using chopsticks to eat his dim sum.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

GildedButterfly

Bloody hell the woman who make the twig heart she tagged in her story is now asking people if they would buy them from her if she made more.

😐 ... it’s free sticks off the ground, covered in dog piss, stuck on the back of a cornflakes box, sprayed with Claire’s hair colour spray.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

AC55

VIP Member
Yes Sophie it is stupid that you think of your baby boy and your dog as brothers because they're not. One is a child, wholly dependent on you for his every need, the other is an overweight spaniel in need of regular exercise and a proper diet. You and that arsehole of a husband of yours have all the time in the world to provide Ronnie and Henry everything they really need but you don't do you? Too busy buying £300 hairdryers when the majority of people are desperately worried about the Corona Virus and how it's affecting them mentally, financially, emotionally and physically.

I sincerely hope that you don't show a story of yourself and your new hairdryer because that really would be incredibly insensitive. All the best.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She's spitting feathers at announcing a day off just as Stace posts Rex walking.
Ooooh if Rex is walking how is Soph going to fake that for Ronnie? She'll probably have him against a black backdrop and Vest Side Story dressed in a black morph suit dragging the poor kid's legs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Tattle bingo for today

* Ronroncandothechachaslide eating breakfast
* Click to clean kitchen on tik tok and completely out of sync
* Pine the toilet
* Chop cushions and febreeze bed
* Run down of yesterdays antics including pics of ronnie cutting the grass cos he's standing now
* Stuff magically appearing from garage or vest things in life are free, nipped to aldis for mug shots and picked up a whole new bathroom
* Squirrel and bird table video (thanks uncle dave I just love it. If you guyzzzzz are looking for one similiar ive found some on ebay, heres a swipe up) then gretel goes on a rant about the seller putting prices up!
* Video of her making ronnies dinner (must have eggs)
* George foreskin will make an appearance
* Tufts of hair and how much she loves her little rapunzel (does anyone else get like this guyzzzzz)
* lots of ads for her expensive pointless notepad (but theres people out there charging £87 guyzzzzz)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Kelly112330

@SeaMonkey1020 just replying to your comment on the previous thread. That doesn’t surprise me about SS in the slightest. I used to work at a very well known Tourist attraction and we held an opening event for a new exhibit. SS came with her mum sister and kids + sisters kids. She got the hump that she had to pay for videos And photos of her kids and demanded to speak to our manager. She basically said that because she was promoting the event on her SM we should be giving her free stuff. She literally walked away with over £150 of free merch just from our section that day

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I just watched Marios story. First time ever. My god no. He’s not for me. I don’t know if he usually marks things correctly but it didn’t say it was gifted or an ad.
Me too, I actually wanted to smash my face into the phone screen, and stick my fingers into my ears to gauge my brain out! Now I feel I need to start the day again after that!

Plus, why the hell does a clearly balding man need a Dyson hairdryer!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61