Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh so that’s basically a board to show brands all of the things she’d like to be gifted to her at some point.
I thought exactly the same. I like to do vision boards but I also do a savings plan to go with it so I can save up for what I'd like to achieve.

Hers is just a "beg board " not a vision board seems to me and just waiting for the brands to be in contact.

Also queue a gifted paddling pool soon enough as she's already told us she only has a blow up bath. Who cares what it is so long as he's having fun. My kids had a washing up bowl to splash in first 😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she tidy up his toys at the start of the day?! 🤔 my house looks like a tit tip between the hours of 6am- 7pm most days as my nearly 11 month old is in to absolutely everything 😅. Just don’t see the point of tidying constantly rather than once, suppose she needed some pointless content to satisfy her sheep with 😂
I wondered this too, is he not allowed to play with them at other times of the day? My livingroom looks like a toy shop vomited on it 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm fairly certain that's not Arsenal in that picture.
I thought that as soon as I saw it! She’s missed the R out of Arsenal too! Absolute thicko!
Hope they don’t #gift anything to someone who can’t even spell the name of the club right!

I’m so glad that Uncle Vester doesn’t support the same team as me, I’d be jumping up & down with rage if that grasping witch was going after freebies from us!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I discovered tattle life only 2 hours ago after I’ve decided I’ve had enough of Mrs Hinch after today’s stories & grid post.
Your all right - that is a beg board & that photo is photoshopped.
This mornings ‘bad start’ look so staged I thought I was in the west end. Was that her attempt at trying to fool us into thinking she didn’t have a perfect life!
Why oh why has she started recipes, the woman stated she can’t cook anything a few months ago & is suddenly a dab hand & giving us lot cooking tips - hinch recipe book pending & what’s that a clothing range too - like what the actual duck she’s a cleaning influencer not a cook or fashion guru.
She’s lost sight of the real world and real life.
I never realised how fake she looks until this picture - you take a lot of pride in your appearance for someone who spends 364 days a year at home or at your parents house Soph. Don’t think there is pressure for her to look good - we only need to see her marigolds & she hides behind grettel most the time so why all the fakery.
Has Jamie got any mates? family? Life of his own? She portrays him as her personal assistant he is always there at her beck & call - what does he actually do all day????
I can not relate to her unrealistic, unachievable, far fetched life one bit. I’m done #nolongerahincher

Reactions: 53
Jesus bleeping Christ! What filter is that because it does not enhance nor improve their mugs at all! What the actual duck...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she tidy up his toys at the start of the day?! 🤔 my house looks like a tit tip between the hours of 6am- 7pm most days as my nearly 11 month old is in to absolutely everything 😅. Just don’t see the point of tidying constantly rather than once, suppose she needed some pointless content to satisfy her sheep with 😂
A colleague was like this - everything in her house had a place, it was immaculate, the daughter and she were immaculate.

Boss went to do a home visit for working from home and the comments were you wouldn't have thought a child lived there.

Fast forward many years and her husband left her because she was so bleeping anal and bland - bless her she was a really nice lass though. (The husband's crap had to be kept in the shed lol)

Reactions: 10
If you zoom in there’s a weird flap of skin under her nose 🤔 what a shite photoshop job.

He’s morphing into Roland rat... hey rat fans 😂
It’s not photoshop I’m afraid that flap of skin is actually there lol. When you have too much Botox and lip filler everything pulls when you smile creating that weird folded crease above the top lip. Classic tell tale sign

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the stress before she does a grid post. Mar Barker will be there soothing her forehead after wiping her arse after her 17th tit of the day. Then she will have all the windows open in Hinch Heights to cool her whilst she’s in hair and make up. Then, she will get all angry and smash the URNS cuz Jjjjjammmmiiieeeeee is in the toilet having his 17th tit of the day right when Mar Barker is ready to press click on de cameraahh for the grand reveal of the beggy bored. Pair of bleeping scratters

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.