Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely baffled. Her weekly lists mustn’t be working. hahahaha.
so, in essence, she’s sealed all that bacteria into her walls?

Reactions: 16
I’m laying here thinking that grout line looked quite small. So I rewatched. The bit she puts the silicone in you can see the shower screen to the side, the before after hasn’t been siliconed that’s just been cleaned with her fucking astonish and the sonic toothbrush little sly fucker ... anal leakagegate sorted. The shower screen side prob wasn’t instagram worthy, but that means there was more than one shit stain hmmmm really?? Don’t she wash down the walls when she’s in the shower? A
Take her flash bathroom with her and her minky, I reckon onslow needed a wipe down and used her minky lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I know im given hinchers the benefit of the doubt but surely they arent daft enough to pay 80 quid

Reactions: 9
Are they fuck having breakfast at the table it’s still full of decorative tat! No toast or fuck all. They really are lazy boring bastards. So they’ve basically sat at the table this morning, recorded some utter mind numbing shite and then uploaded it. Hahahahahahah hahahahaha hilarious pair. Shitting myself laughing here anyone else?
Chortle

Reactions: 31
Could the shower thing not be the start of her putting out to get a new one????

Reactions: 17
Having the day off from what Soph? Please have the whole weekend off. Knock yourself out! Perhaps you could wash your hair

Reactions: 14
I completely agree with you on this one. All these small businesses sending her stuff for free and expecting a promotion on the back of it. Why? Especially if they can’t afford it... it’s Just stupidity. If she asks for something and they give it to her for free, then absolutely she should promote the product or service in exchange but not just because they sent it to her. I bet she gets sent all manner of shite.

Reactions: 11
I've never commented before but, Beggy-with-the-bad-hair and Be Our Vest have driven me to it
How is there barely a mention of the global pandemic in their everyday life??? No mention of worries over elderly relatives, no mention of how stressful it is trying to get food from the shops. Nothing! Apart from their pathetic clap on a Thursday...which I'm not convinced isn't to give themselves a round of applause for another week of duping people.
Their day to day lives have literally not changed one bit. Which means they were incredibly sad people or the content is fake.
I'm assuming both.

Reactions: 24
Moral of story dont send these greedy bitches anything. Hopeful your friend will get success without people like them

Reactions: 19
She wouldn’t ask, her management would ask, She does nothing, she just gets whatever the ones paying the top dollar to promote. She may odd occasion throw a few ‘small’ ones into the mix to make her loot ‘relateable’ I’m surprised she hasn’t a PO Box address, I reckon she gets a lot of shit prior to lockdown, food etc, we don’t know the half of it, and I’m sure she’s being genuine when she says she don’t know who sent or when because the toot ends up in that garage to go thru and distribute between family friends schpock I reckon. weve seen a few ppl crying over her using their
Item and not mentioning it, well why would she have to, let’s face it if we had things arrive for us would you always mention it? Not just because
Of being paid etc just because
Ppl who already think she’s an entitled fuck would just call her out further. All these sidelines she’s tapping into are bringing more companies to gift stuff, baby, dog, home, car stuff, garden, she didn’t pay for the silicone no fucking way thats been sent at some stage from somewhere you bet your life.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I dunno... I think she could possibly pull it off on the sly, to be honest.
Well unless it’s been already done, I doubt right now many tradesmen are working, I know a tiler who is, but he won’t work with ppl in the house. Plus supplies are not that easy, argument sake British gypsum who make plaster and plasterboard are closed production until end of may I believe.

Reactions: 6
How much dust will be sitting on those plates. So fucking rank. And Onslow with his chippy wife beater arms on show. Ewww! What’s does she see him in? Boak!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.