Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another delicious concoction for breakfast this morning!
Same old texture day after day! Yuk!
And I would put my savings on the fact she didn’t let him put his fingers in that yoghurt and explore it!

Reactions: 9
So that seems a lot of food. I always think she gives him huge portions. Also shouldn’t cow n gate be marked as ad or not put on there at all as it’s baby milk ? Oh hinch come on. We know your just learning but please

Reactions: 11
I’m not going to knock her trying new recipes, however pointless they may seem because at least she’s doing something, but she really needs to credit where she’s finding them from because there’s more chance of me walking to the moon than her making them up!

Reactions: 19
There is no way that that is 10 tablespoons of milk or porridge. Why is everything she makes him slop that has to be baked or fried!!!!!
Because it's all she knows how to do. Look at her rank greasy casseroles that she had every night for ages a couple of months ago 🤮 she has to bake it so when RonJonLongLegs throws it around it doesn't make a mess, and it's easier for Lardarse to snaffle off the floor. Hope that helps, all the vest!

Reactions: 7
Or make banana and blueberry porridge like normal people. Why does everything have to be cooked into wierd biscuit things
Because if she gives him a spoon it will mean so much more mess so drying it out and turning it into finger food means no flicking food up the walls.

Reactions: 12
So that seems a lot of food. I always think she gives him huge portions. Also shouldn’t cow n gate be marked as ad or not put on there at all as it’s baby milk ? Oh hinch come on. We know your just learning but please
I thought it seemed a lot smaller than previous days, wonder if she’s taking note? No idea on if it’s a suitable size or not, just doesn’t seem as much as other days.

Reactions: 4
Do you think that she’s putting formula in the cooking because she thinks that counts as one of his milk feeds?
No I think she maybe doesn’t know she’s allowed to use cows milk in cooking or she doesn’t want to. I used formula milk in porridge/weetabix until my lg was about 8 months then I started using cows milk. I was too scared she was getting too much cows milk before 1 but I didn’t make it a replacement for a feed.

Using ready made formula bottles is just pure lazy, esp when the only places she takes him is to b&m & back so doesnt need to feed him outside the house. She was gifted a prep machine she could use. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why did she blend it then cook it ? Why not just mash it up and let him feed himself ... also he definitely didn’t eat it , she would have filmed it otherwise

how staged is that photo of him standing up ?!? Want to shut up the “ Trolls “ soph actually film him standing from sitting, getting toys out and actually eating that slop you feed him !!! .... you’re welcome 👍🏻

Reactions: 22
So SS posted a story of Rex eating with his spoon, give it a day or two and Ronnie will be eating with a spoon 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christ two days a go the kid couldn’t even lean up against his dad and they were always having to put their hands behind him. I don’t believe he’s standing like that on his own not for one second. She’s got those photos before he needed catching.

Reactions: 20
I have to laugh when she claims that EVERYTHING she makes for the boy is his favourite guyyyyyyz. He loves this guyyyyyzzz. When it’s only in the last week she has been seen preparing anything for him that didn’t come out of a jar or pouch!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A little random and off topic but you can’t have music on business Instagram stories, how in the duck is her Instagram page not been classed as a business?
She has to change this herself in settings, I doubt she would she would be lost without the music 😂

So SS posted a story of Rex eating with his spoon, give it a day or two and Ronnie will be eating with a spoon 😏
I thought this too

Reactions: 4
No I think she maybe doesn’t know she’s allowed to use cows milk in cooking or she doesn’t want to. I used formula milk in porridge/weetabix until my lg was about 8 months then I started using cows milk. I was too scared she was getting too much cows milk before 1 but I didn’t make it a replacement for a feed.

Using ready made formula bottles is just pure lazy, esp when the only places she takes him is to b&m & back so doesnt need to feed him outside the house. She was gifted a prep machine she could use. 🤷🏼‍♀️
My little boy is 14 months and has been on cows milk since his birthday. I think the transition was only made smooth because he had it in his breakfast and had proper yogurts. I never used ready made as its like a laxative and made my little boy poop for England. But you know she’s still learning 🤔

Reactions: 6
As far as I'm aware she's breaking the rules advertising that baby milk

Also is it just me that would add the milk and porridge straight into the blender rather than dirtying 2 bowls lol

Reactions: 18
Someone’s had a word with her to push the baby marketing side whilst lockdown is still on as she can’t go out everyday buying tat, so her engagement still goes up, she suddenly goes from doing nothing with Ronnie to cooking for him every day..not sure if she will continue this once everything is back to ‘normal’ I doubt it very much she’ll go bk to being out and about buying shite and then showing that off, Ronnie will fall by the way side

Reactions: 21
Another delicious concoction for breakfast this morning!
Same old texture day after day! Yuk!
And I would put my savings on the fact she didn’t let him put his fingers in that yoghurt and explore it!
I'm just glad she didn't give him another bloody egg..not that he eats any of it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s only illegal to advertise stage 1 milk follow on milk was only invented because it can be advertised. It’s the way brands got round making adverts to get their brand seen.

I do wonder what goes on behind the scenes between Hinch and SS, if there is actually any rivalry in their ’friendship’. Do you think SS and Swash have a bi**h about the Hinchs?!
Especially with the lovely video this morning of Rex, getting messy eating his breakfast... with a spoon! Poor little Ronnie with his random bakes and slop.

EDIT to say I have a SS voice in my head, I can imagine her being like “What is she feeding himmm! Give the boy some real food for god sake!!” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
As far as I'm aware she's breaking the rules advertising that baby milk

Also is it just me that would add the milk and porridge straight into the blender rather than dirtying 2 bowls lol
I have a feeling that follow on milk can be advertised as you see adverts for it on TV. In fact, from memory that’s why it’s called “follow on milk” instead of formula because the implication is that you’re not doing it instead of breastfeeding (hooray for total bullshit!) She’d only have to declare it as an ad if she’s affiliated, paid, or been gifted it surely?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.