Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzzzzz we still have “bake a cake” to look forward to!! OMG I can’t wait! What will go in it? What colour will it be? Will there be piped icing?! Oooooh the possibilities!
(Wonder if they magicked up some more cake tins too. Not sure the other ones survived #steppingstonegate) 🙄
I can't wait for this, it's going to be a tit show 😂 its my job, so I could do with a laugh to make up for the time I've spent elbow deep in cake batter trying to develop recipes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God that could feed the five thousand that amount of porridge and milk!!!! Can she not do simple maths and halve the quantities or even quarter them?!! Bearing in mind Ronnie was consuming solely pouches just a few short weeks ago!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a parent yet.

But can she not just give him normal porridge? Like buy a bag of rolled oats from the supermarket and use those?

Also why does she feel the need to cook everything, just give him the porridge in a lil plastic bowl and let him make a mess eating it, he'll have far more fun!!
yes she can! Baby porridge is just normal porridge blitzed up! She can also use cows milk in his porridge from 6 months rather than formula

Reactions: 11
Was there any need to blend it all up, could it not just be be mashed up in a bowl? Why all the bloody faffing with the blender, she makes everything she does a mammoth task 🙄
Yes but then there’s more content and more dishes to HINCH!!!

Reactions: 7
She 100% did not use his cow and gate milk to make that porridge. I use c&g for my son and the ready made milk is not white for some bizarre reason it is a light brown.
But what is the need for all that food. My son had a bowl of weetabix for breakfast. Obviously i am doing it wrong 🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I presume the yoghurt squeezed out was for the benefit of us? Saying he never gets messy. I don't get why he couldn't have had blueberries and bananas not blended into vomit? Or normal porridge with blueberries and bananas. Probably because blueberries make too much mess 😔

Reactions: 17
Just catching up. She is so full of tit. As if thats a box of random stuff. She is infuriating!
Agreed. I'm one of the many new followers Rossy baby received today. He is totally right in what he says, people don't like this site because everyone calls out the bullshit in their stories/lives, etc... all to make other people feel tit about their own "non-celeb" lives. DeLaHoyde or whatever its name is has posted a vlog link tonight (I don't follow her, I just saw the uproar) saying, "Tonight is the night" they go to Disney America on a paid for holiday. People have called her out and said why the hell would you post it with the wrong, misleading title and also, why at such a tit time when so many people have lost their jobs? Some super twatty fans have actually tried to defend her. Sorry for the essay!
100% they don’t want to be called out on their bullshit and when they are they call it ‘trolling’ and start crying on cam, Hinch has it down to a ‘tee’ ‘I’m just learning, I’m just cleaning my sink, I don’t know how this happened’ she’s an actual joke. Every other company would be held to account over misleading consumers so she should be too... imagine a huge company misleading people and coming on the news crying trolls and saying ‘sorry we’re just learning’ 🤣🤣🤣 she is an ACTUAL COMPANY!!! Sorry for the rant 🤣

Reactions: 22
I think Hinch definitely has a few more books up her sleeve yet;

Crafting For Crazies
Parenting For Parasites
Colour Schemes for the Colourblind
Walks Without My Dog
Chemicals Are Good For You
How Not To Design A Kitchen
Interior Design For Gypsies
Vest Wearing, A Beginner’s Guide
The Art Of Lying
Motherhood When You Can’t Be Arsed
Greed Is Good
Cooking, What The duck Is That?
Infidelity. It Worked For Me.
Genius 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I do wonder how she is coping with RonRon’s nappies now he is on proper food, I am using this term loosely. I know grandsons were 🤢 when he was being weaned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And on the other hand you and Jamie eat baby porridge and baby formula?? And think it’s tasty 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ Oh hun need to stop sniffing them wax melts

• Haha
Reactions: 30

But can she not just give him normal porridge? Like buy a bag of rolled oats from the supermarket and use those?

Also why does she feel the need to cook everything, just give him the porridge in a lil plastic bowl and let him make a mess eating it, he'll have far more fun!!
Because then she wouldn’t have any content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the sudden need to feed her child? Has she not fed him until now? She’s lucky she doesn’t have a real job most of us don’t get the time to duck about in the kitchen. We have a lazy breakfast here plus that porridge she used you just add hot water what the hells wrong with just the porridge it’s what we had this morning 😆

Reactions: 18
Wood silk on your draining board...I’ve seen it all now 🙄 Where do these sad Hinchers get these dangerous ideas from.....toxic chemicals all on your clean washing up. These crazies walk among us 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Pointless...but the portion size looks a bit smaller...

it’s just the fact that she’s like “Ronnie loves them guys” and talking like she’s been making them this whole time when we’ve seen no evidence of this. Wouldn’t she be more relatable if she said right guys, time for an experiment, wish me luck, instead of making out that everything she makes is an old favourite that Ronnie has been gumming on for months?
Wish my 2yr old loooved food as much as Ronnie, she’s so fussy 🤣 guess I went wrong doing BLW should have given her pouches for months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she hasn't been buying those ready made milks for 10 months! How expensive would that be. Does she not know powdered baby formula is available in shops. We only had one of those bottles kept in the changing bag for emergencies, which was used very rarely.
Money is no barrier to Hinch though. The sad thing is that her followers with babies will copy everything she does and follow on milk is not necessary. From 6 months weaning can be introduced and breast /first formula continues until weaning is complete. Even after this breast/cows milk can continue.

She blows my mind. Everything she does is backwards. I’ve never heard of anyone cooking with formula?! Obviously people must do.

Reactions: 6

I’m a lazy mum 😆 you just add water to that baby stuff but yeah they can have most normal cereal to be honest at 10 months.

Reactions: 5
Oh god she’s winding me up with these tit non age appropriate meals now!
I want to stop watching but i can’t 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.