Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that could feed the five thousand that amount of porridge and milk!!!! Can she not do simple maths and halve the quantities or even quarter them?!! Bearing in mind Ronnie was consuming solely pouches just a few short weeks ago!!!!!!
It’s not like he’s overly active to burn it off either! Poor kid.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure lots and lots of people have come up with similar recipes independently, but not someone who promotes eating mugshots and cheese in measuring jugs and nachos with a whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce on top. ‘Rons recipes’ have been taken from elsewhere 100%. Legally nothing but morally wrong!
100% she'll call the book "Ronnie's Recipes"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m sure lots and lots of people have come up with similar recipes independently, but not someone who promotes eating mugshots and cheese in measuring jugs and nachos with a whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce on top. ‘Rons recipes’ have been taken from elsewhere 100%. Legally nothing but morally wrong!
Oh yeah I wasn’t saying she had come up with it independently, no way, but don’t think there’s anything to stop her saying she did with no repercussions.

Reactions: 3
Did she have to post the ingredients? Are her hinchers so unbelievably stupid that when they’ve read “porridge oats and milk” they’ve needed a visual to what those items could possibly be.

why can’t she just use cows milk and regular porridge oats? (Cows milk is fine in food before 1)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she got to be a bit careful promoting baby milk.... Thought there were strict guidelines. I know she's not breaking the rules on a technicality by using 6-12 month milk. It was the addition of "Ronnie has always had this milk" defo promotion of cow and gate products and in turn their first stage milk.... Very very dodgy ground here Hinch!
I felt the same way when she was promoting that Tommee Tippee perfect prep machine, when you’re discussing using it when your child is a newborn then you are obviously discussing giving your baby 1st stage formula.
I reckon she wants a paid partnership with cow and gate because Ella’s kitchen aren’t interested.

Reactions: 22
Not much gossip for hubby this morning as each day with the Hinches is a bit like groundhog day - clean, pic of baby, cook hamburgers and that's about it really but there was one little gem from yesterday. Me: Little lad was still hungry after his breakfast so she made him some spinach and banana pancakes. Him: Ughh what kind of a mixture is that, poor little sod did he eat them?" Me: Not sure as you never see him eating anything really unless she is shovelling porridge on a spoon into him. Hey remember years ago when we went to the fields round about looking for fresh mushrooms and you accidentally stood in that cow pat (cow poo). Him: "It wasn't that funny and took ages to get all that tit off my shoe" me: Yeah I know but that's what these pancakes looked like - two great big cow pats!" :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A little random and off topic but you can’t have music on business Instagram stories, how in the duck is her Instagram page not been classed as a business?

Oh yeah I wasn’t saying she had come up with it independently, no way, but don’t think there’s anything to stop her saying she did with no repercussions.
If she releases a book of Ron’s recipes she’s going to have to be more careful that the recipes are different enough as if it’s in print it’d be plagiarism to just lift entire recipes. Surely that would have legal repercussions?

Reactions: 8
I went AWOL yesterday as I decided to take a paint brush and roller to my kitchen 🙈

Came on last night and had loads to catch up on the previous thread and then you lot started a new one 😂 just managed to catch up by skimming through.

Was she lying about her Uncle Dave and that squirrel seating area?
I see Won Won is sitting and standing fully now, isn't he a good boy.
More of her funny concoctions, but he loves them right? I haven't actually seen him eat any.
Where is Henry hansomes, he doesn't seem to feature much.
Oh and her delightful burgers, they looked huge so can't be frozen maybe she has converted to fresh.

I've had a few of my off topic posts removed and I wasn't sure which ones so it makes me weary of posting and I don't want a telling off 😂

ATV guuuyyyysss.

She may aswel prepare a decedant smoothie bowl. My daughter had jam on toast and most of it ended up underneath her glued to her bum 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s still a fecking pattie really isn’t it?

‘Oh vest they’re laughing at my patties’
‘don’t worry babes just make them all rectangles from now on’
‘Awww lovesSss you vest you’re so smart’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is no way that that is 10 tablespoons of milk or porridge. Why is everything she makes him slop that has to be baked or fried!!!!!

She would superglue his head on the headboard if it meant she could prove to us he’s standing by himself! 😂

What the thick witch doesn’t realise is that what she’s doing is actually quite cruel. He will have problems with his legs for ever more if she gets him to stand up before he’s ready. Also, he looks really unhappy and uncomfortbale. She’s bleeping cruel and doesn’t deserve they boy.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.