Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh my boiled eggs and toast looked rather boring in comparison to whateverthefuck RonnieBlessIm just had for breakfast! I’ll be sure to note down that recipe to add to the green pancakes!
HAHA! I’d love to see my husband’s face if I served him that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God that could feed the five thousand that amount of porridge and milk!!!! Can she not do simple maths and halve the quantities or even quarter them?!! Bearing in mind Ronnie was consuming solely pouches just a few short weeks ago!!!!!!
He is STILL only eating pouches. If she doesn't video him eating anything...it didnt happen!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
‘Ronnie loves them’ I have to actually switch off for days at a time now because she irritates me so much. Ronnie loves everything doesn’t he. Literally never heard her say it made all this stuff and he threw off the high chair and ate nothing’ like a normal kid would... it’s ‘Ronnie loves it, we love it, it’s Ronnie’s favourite’ everything is perfect over at Hinch HQ !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
And here is me for years just throwing some toast and fruit at my kids 🤷‍♀️😂
I got strawberries thrown back at me today by my 18mo......probably pissed that I cba to faff around making him some weird porridge flapjack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We have competitions to throw the balls in the pit......! Wow. Grow up. I bet they didnt have to look for nurseries for ronnie to go into as both of them do duck all everyday so they'll always be at home! I'm actually dreading putting my son into nursery when I go back to work ( daily fees actually more than what I earn in one day) these pair really bleeping piss me off not a bleeping clue about the real world !

Reactions: 28
‘Ronnie loves them’ I have to actually switch off for days at a time now because she irritates me so much. Ronnie loves everything doesn’t he. Literally never heard her say it made all this stuff and he threw off the high chair and ate nothing’ like a normal kid would... it’s ‘Ronnie loves it, we love it, it’s Ronnie’s favourite’ everything is perfect over at Hinch HQ !!!!
Same, drives me mad. It just proves to me that it isn’t real and that Ronnie doesn’t actually eat any of it. Probably never even gets put in front of him. My son will still throw his “favourite” on the floor when he’s had enough. Also drives me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she got to be a bit careful promoting baby milk.... Thought there were strict guidelines. I know she's not breaking the rules on a technicality by using 6-12 month milk. It was the addition of "Ronnie has always had this milk" defo promotion of cow and gate products and in turn their first stage milk.... Very very dodgy ground here Hinch!
Yeh your not allowed to promote or advertise it

Reactions: 1
‘They don’t look great guys’

They're called porridge fingers Sophie. You know they are because you've stolen the recipe from somebody else and not credited them yet again. She’s really pissing me off that she’s not saying who she’s taking these recipes from.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Same, drives me mad. It just proves to me that it isn’t real and that Ronnie doesn’t actually eat any of it. Probably never even gets put in front of him. My son will still throw his “favourite” on the floor when he’s had enough. Also drives me mad!
I have 3 and mine often just moan about everything I give them unless it’s toast! But of course Ronniewivthelonglegswhocanstandandtalkandhastwoteefswhosmummaloveshimandkissesmummaandloveshandsnomeshenrystail ‘LOVES IT ALL’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My lovely grandson was premature and under a consultant, my daughter mentioned follow-on-milk and the consultant scoffed and said it was a marketing ploy.
The consultant is right....not sure how widely known it is but as breastfeeding is the recommended method of feeding newborns, baby milk companies aren’t allowed to advertise the newborn milk. So they created ‘follow-on’ milk and advertise the life out if it instead.

In terms of porridge, I have a bag of the baby one ready to start weaning my little one in a couple of weeks but it is purely to get her used to ‘food’. As soon as she’s ready she will be straight in normal porridge!

And a little side note, was scrolling through my Instagram and come across digitalspy’s account....if anyone can, check out their 3rd latest grid post. I almost spat my tea out as I instantly thought it was Mrs H herself! (Not sure if I’m allowed to post a pic of it or not so if I can let me know and I’ll screenshot!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not even 9am and she's got my hackles up! Why has she made porridge then baked it in the oven? Has Ronnie now got a set of teeth a great white shark would be proud of?
Why are her and that feckless husband of hers eating baby food?
Why did she throw a strop with Vest's flip flops yet her floor cleaning slippers are by the door? ( I can't call them what she calls them. It makes me want to throw my laptop out of the window)
Why aren't they throwing the balls for Ronnie? Make a game out of it for him? Give him a ball and see if he copies them?

By the way, I've had fried eggs on toast and fresh coffee for my breakfast in case anyone is remotely interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh look she's given him blueberries. You're welcome Zoph.

You were close. SO CLOSE. Should of just given him normal bleeping porridge with blueberries on the side, that baby porridge is garbage.

"Ronnie loves them guyzzzzzz" tenner bet says Ronnie has never had that tit in his life and he launched it straight on the floor.

Why does she have to take porridge and bake it. Why does she blend pasta. Why can't she just give him NORMAL things. Not getting any bleeping brownie points for making weird tit Grinch.

Reactions: 22
My lovely grandson was premature and under a consultant, my daughter mentioned follow-on-milk and the consultant scoffed and said it was a marketing ploy.
It's only invented as they can't legally promote stage one

Reactions: 5
Ronnie does seem to have an awful lot of "favourites".... Just like Hinch has 10million "favourite" cleaning products. It's ALMOST like she doesn't quite understand the meaning of the word.....!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was there any need to blend it all up, could it not just be be mashed up in a bowl? Why all the bloody faffing with the blender, she makes everything she does a mammoth task 🙄
I make porridge fingers for my 6 month old, purely as he can grab it once I've sliced it into fingers.
They are actually really nice.

But I just use regular porridge oats, cows milk and Chuck the blueberries in. I've never blended food for either of my kids. Purely because I'm too lazy to spoon feed 😂

But I have no idea what her aim was with the 2 mins in oven.
Every recipe I've ever seen is 2 mins microwave or 20 mins in oven. They come out like flapjack texture

Reactions: 19
‘They don’t look great guys’

They're called porridge fingers Sophie. You know they are because you've stolen the recipe from somebody else and not credited them yet again. She’s really pissing me off that she’s not saying who she’s taking these recipes from.
This is a really popular recipe, she’s made it completely wrong that’s why it looks like tit she can’t even follow a simple recipe without making it look bland and unappetising. I’ve made porridge fingers for my little one for snacks and the occasional breakfast but I would never give her three bits at one time !!! Just shows he’s not eating anything she’s giving him as she’d have an idea about portion sizes for her son if he was. I get giving extra to account for bits falling on the floor but she just doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 16
The consultant is right....not sure how widely known it is but as breastfeeding is the recommended method of feeding newborns, baby milk companies aren’t allowed to advertise the newborn milk. So they created ‘follow-on’ milk and advertise the life out if it instead.

In terms of porridge, I have a bag of the baby one ready to start weaning my little one in a couple of weeks but it is purely to get her used to ‘food’. As soon as she’s ready she will be straight in normal porridge!

And a little side note, was scrolling through my Instagram and come across digitalspy’s account....if anyone can, check out their 3rd latest grid post. I almost spat my tea out as I instantly thought it was Mrs H herself! (Not sure if I’m allowed to post a pic of it or not so if I can let me know and I’ll screenshot!) 😂
Just wet myself. I’m done for the day...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure her letter basket is that stupid basket she keeps her mail in for her and Jamie to empty every week. I mean i have had no mail lately so i dono about her 🤷 but cant she just open her mail when she receives it like normal people.
I rip mail open when I see my name cause I'm to nosy and need to know what its about 😂
But it’s still not ticked. Thought we were in for a treat.

Reactions: 6
I make porridge fingers for my 6 month old, purely as he can grab it once I've sliced it into fingers.
They are actually really nice.

But I just use regular porridge oats, cows milk and Chuck the blueberries in. I've never blended food for either of my kids. Purely because I'm too lazy to spoon feed 😂

But I have no idea what her aim was with the 2 mins in oven.
Every recipe I've ever seen is 2 mins microwave or 20 mins in oven. They come out like flapjack texture
What a waste of electricity/gas to cook something for two minutes! Absolutely wasteful but of course no issue for a millionaire!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.