Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not a parent yet.

But can she not just give him normal porridge? Like buy a bag of rolled oats from the supermarket and use those?

Also why does she feel the need to cook everything, just give him the porridge in a lil plastic bowl and let him make a mess eating it, he'll have far more fun!!

Reactions: 39
So since she was voted for mum of the year we now have these cooking stories 🙄

Last night I watched SS I thought I was watching Hinch, almost identical 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Just give him the flipping porridge and a bit of fruit.

Jeeeeeeez.

Anyone notice the new bamboo bamboo bowl? Reckon someone has been scouring BLW insta accounts! Shame she should have been offering this stuff up 4 months ago. He’s not going to have the strength to ‘stand’ if she keeps feeding him baby slop!

Reactions: 19
Never saw the first pic she’d obviously deleted it before I’d seen it, just why, I don’t understand, feed yourself child bleeping proper food woman 🤦🏽‍♀️😩

Reactions: 8
Pointless...but the portion size looks a bit smaller...

it’s just the fact that she’s like “Ronnie loves them guys” and talking like she’s been making them this whole time when we’ve seen no evidence of this. Wouldn’t she be more relatable if she said right guys, time for an experiment, wish me luck, instead of making out that everything she makes is an old favourite that Ronnie has been gumming on for months?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jeez that breakfast. Is she attempting to make porridge fingers?

It's 2 minutes in the microwave or 20 minutes in the oven you dopey twit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My lovely grandson was premature and under a consultant, my daughter mentioned follow-on-milk and the consultant scoffed and said it was a marketing ploy.

Reactions: 37
Just give him the flipping porridge and a bit of fruit.

Jeeeeeeez.

Anyone notice the new bamboo bamboo bowl? Reckon someone has been scouring BLW insta accounts! Shame she should have been offering this stuff up 4 months ago. He’s not going to have the strength to ‘stand’ if she keeps feeding him baby slop!
ALSO... why the constant UHT yoghurt?!

Reactions: 16
Pointless...but the portion size looks a bit smaller...

it’s just the fact that she’s like “Ronnie loves them guys” and talking like she’s been making them this whole time when we’ve seen no evidence of this. Wouldn’t she be more relatable if she said right guys, time for an experiment, wish me luck, instead of making out that everything she makes is an old favourite that Ronnie has been gumming on for months?
What the duck is that! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she got to be a bit careful promoting baby milk.... Thought there were strict guidelines. I know she's not breaking the rules on a technicality by using 6-12 month milk. It was the addition of "Ronnie has always had this milk" defo promotion of cow and gate products and in turn their first stage milk.... Very very dodgy ground here Hinch!

Reactions: 39
My lovely grandson was premature and under a consultant, my daughter mentioned follow-on-milk and the consultant scoffed and said it was a marketing ploy.
Companies are not legally allowed to advertise it or do offers on baby milk because the government promotes breastfeeding but by calling it that then can...

Reactions: 18
Jeez that breakfast. Is she attempting to make porridge fingers?

It's 2 minutes in the microwave or 20 minutes in the oven you dopey twit
Was there any need to blend it all up, could it not just be be mashed up in a bowl? Why all the bloody faffing with the blender, she makes everything she does a mammoth task 🙄

Reactions: 27
Was there any need to blend it all up, could it not just be be mashed up in a bowl? Why all the bloody faffing with the blender, she makes everything she does a mammoth task 🙄
The blender is probably gifted/an ad that she’s not declaring as usual.

Reactions: 21
I hope she hasn't been buying those ready made milks for 10 months! How expensive would that be. Does she not know powdered baby formula is available in shops. We only had one of those bottles kept in the changing bag for emergencies, which was used very rarely.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.