Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t baked a cake yet! It’s coming lol...that’s if she can find flour , caster sugar and eggs mind you haha good luck with that! Every fuckers a baker atm! 😂
And I think from previous threads someone worked it out that it takes her 2.7wks to complete a list
And there’s still a letter basket to be made as well! 🙄 Probably ask her cult what she should make then put one together using sticky back plastic and pipe cleaners Blue Peter style!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might be too early for a thread suggestion 😭 but here goes:

She fakes her tan, her food is bland, baby’s on the bed, did she give him a hand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
The hand that rocks the moses basket (not the cradle). 😉Sorry, not sorry. 😁
Or, the hand that rocks the Ronnie?
I realise that doesn’t go with the film title, but it seems to flow, and the hand did rock him forwards so by the time he fell back the video was cut!

Reactions: 9
We really need to go undercover. These threads are giving her too many ideas to use as her own.

She wouldn’t have any content at all if she wasn’t reading tattle.

Reactions: 16
Starting to think she has some sort of business deal with that ‘Better’ song, it’s her backing music several times a day. Boring!

Reactions: 8
I haven't been around as much recently, why do we keep getting rule reminders? Has there been issues?

And there’s still a letter basket to be made as well! 🙄 Probably ask her cult what she should make then put one together using sticky back plastic and pipe cleaners Blue Peter style!
I'm sure her letter basket is that stupid basket she keeps her mail in for her and Jamie to empty every week. I mean i have had no mail lately so i dono about her 🤷 but cant she just open her mail when she receives it like normal people.
I rip mail open when I see my name cause I'm to nosy and need to know what its about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guyzzzzzzz we still have “bake a cake” to look forward to!! OMG I can’t wait! What will go in it? What colour will it be? Will there be piped icing?! Oooooh the possibilities!
(Wonder if they magicked up some more cake tins too. Not sure the other ones survived #steppingstonegate) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guyzzzzzzz we still have “bake a cake” to look forward to!! OMG I can’t wait! What will go in it? What colour will it be? Will there be piped icing?! Oooooh the possibilities!
(Wonder if they magicked up some more cake tins too. Not sure the other ones survived #steppingstonegate) 🙄
Well sweet potatoes seem to be her new fad so Im going with Sweet Potatoe and banana cake with Avocado icing 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I wouldn’t feed half the tit she is making to the stray cat, what in gods name is she thinking. Yes she is trying to cook the lil one real food, but duck me !!!!!! Just give him normal food. And the portion size good god women, he ain’t even 1 yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m laughing way too hard at “present husband” I read it as though he’s a temporary fixture. I’ve dumped a bloke over less than a thermostat disagreement it’s all good 😉😂
Keeps him on his toes! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't been around as much recently, why do we keep getting rule reminders? Has there been issues?
For fear of getting in trouble, I think people were going off topic and mentioning small accounts. The usual. Plus being a bit tight on poor Ronronhasgottuftsandtoofs xx

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t feed half the tit she is making to the stray cat, what in gods name is she thinking. Yes she is trying to cook the lil one real food, but duck me !!!!!! Just give him normal food. And the portion size good god women, he ain’t even 1 yet.
But she’s giving him low fat everything so it’s all good :rolleyes:
what’s the bets when she starts him on cows milk it’ll be semi skimmed?

Reactions: 13
Good morning 😊
just a couple of things I wanted to say - why does she say "we've got this"? What exactly have we got and when did we start working in partnership with her?
Why does she say things give her "all the feels" it's a meaningless expression and it gets on my wires!

Can't wait to see how many breakfasts Ronnie gets today!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Good morning 😊
just a couple of things I wanted to say - why does she say "we've got this"? What exactly have we got and when did we start working in partnership with her?
Why does she say things give her "all the feels" it's a meaningless expression and it gets on my wires!

Can't wait to see how many breakfasts Ronnie gets today!
What grinds on me is in the clips of Ronnie when she mouths "ohh my heart."
Who knew you had one hun?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.