Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth is that? Why put the onions on two minutes before taking it out the oven? What is the sauce?! 😟 I’m confused

• Sick
Reactions: 10
For fear of getting in trouble, I think people were going off topic and mentioning small accounts. The usual. Plus being a bit tight on poor Ronronhasgottuftsandtoofs xx
Ah I see, thank you. Just wondered as I'd seen the rule reminder a couple of times x

Reactions: 6
The food is giving me serious rage! Just give him the blueberries and banana as they are. All these unnecessary steps!!

Ps I'm super behind but @dispydoodle
The post about tickling vest's balls with dave made me laugh like a drain!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no she’s still using formula. She just put that her and onslow have the rest of it because it’s so tasty. They are literally eating baby food 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t cope with the overused music her and SS use anymore.

Reactions: 10
You Tattlers are never wrong 🤣 been confirmed by Zoph that today’s breakfast will be enjoyed by her & Jamie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A bloody flapjack for breakfast? She didn’t even use normal porridge oats like ready break that was cow and gate banana porridge! I know from my little niece who’s currently isolating with me cos her mum is a emergency department worker fighting this horrible virus!!

Reactions: 15
I'm hoping that one day she will extend her vocabulary so she has something different to say.

"I just love it"
"Is that weird/strange/odd?"
"All the best"
"gives me all the feels"
"he makes my heartache"
"I've never felt a love like it"
"maybe I've lost the plot"
"but who cares?!"
"An unconditional love"

And that's not even all of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I'm hoping that one day she will extend her vocabulary so she has something different to say.

"I just love it"
"All the best"
"gives me all the feels"
"he makes my heartache"
"but who cares?!"
"An unconditional love"

Don’t forget “never mind” “I don’t know what I’m doing to do with these yet send me your ideas”

• Haha
I never post on here.. I just like to read 🤣. But a minute ago she posted a photo of the ingredients, including a ready mixed bottle of formula, but now she’s deleted it... So apparently she can’t even be arsed to make up rrrrronnies bottles? Thought you were starting to care about the environment hinch? So much unnecessary plastic!

Reactions: 24
😟 so. Much. Food.
you could literally just give him the yoghurt and fruit. Even that might be too much. Sweet Jesus

Do you think that she’s putting formula in the cooking because she thinks that counts as one of his milk feeds?

Reactions: 7

"I just love it"
"All the best"
"gives me all the feels"
"he makes my heartache"
"but who cares?!"
"An unconditional love"

and ‘I’m still learning guyZzzzz’

Reactions: 15
The food is giving me serious rage! Just give him the blueberries and banana as they are. All these unnecessary steps!!

Ps I'm super behind but @dispydoodle
The post about tickling vest's balls with dave made me laugh like a drain!!
Or make banana and blueberry porridge like normal people. Why does everything have to be cooked into wierd biscuit things

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My 3 year old wouldn't sh*t for a week if I gave her 2 bananas in 1 day let alone 1 meal.

• Haha
There must be a book coming. Every morning trying some new recipe. I don’t buy this new found interest in her child’s diet.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.