Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my local news page today....popped up on my bloody Facebook newsfeed 🙄
Isn’t that Marie Kondo? All the tags before that went Unacknowledged and soon stopped with her folding videos and pics

Reactions: 3
Surely chicken strip is never off limits? He can’t read after all 😂
Chicken strip I cant breathe 😂😂😂😂

She'll be having a lot more breaks without us giving her regular content on here! Though I reckon we'll have a breakdown soon over someone calling henry a chicken strip... "trollzzzzz have called my handsnomezzzzzz a chicken strop guyzzzzzz"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she ‘made that hanging plant pot’ up as she went along. Managed to even drill into the wall without help etc. Ok hun.

Isn’t that Marie Kondo? All the tags before that went I acknowledged and soon stopped with her folding videos and pics
Yeah the folding tips etc are all Marie kondo. Now that’s one organised witch I can get down with. All my drawers are organised etc now because of her. Legend.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Soph is copying Stacey with her arts and crafts as well as cooking as Soph has buggar all content. How many times a day can you wank a tap and stick some toilet duck down the shitter? Other than that she has nothing to show.
how is it possible to have less content on your home account when you’re now home more than previously? And still filling in a list from weeks ago?

Yeah she ‘made that hanging plant pot’ up as she went along. Managed to even drill into the wall without help etc. Ok hun.

Yeah the folding tips etc are all Marie kondo. Now that’s one organised witch I can get down with. All my drawers are organised etc now because of her. Legend.
She also can teach you not to buy tat 😂 but I’m sure grinch isn’t interested in that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A box of randoms to me is a box with accumulated crap in, today soph has her twine in her box of randoms. Totally not pre empted to use it in her latest DIY project at all, you know the twine that lives on her potting table, that was moved to her box of randoms before hand. It's like a 13 year old doing a video of what's in their handbag yet chucking in all their latest MAC lipsticks in that they totally haven't used for the last 5 months, or wouldnt usually belong on their dresser xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Very true. I have OCD and mine has nothing to do with cleaning. IMO if someone cleans a lot (some may argue excessively) BUT they get enjoyment from doing so rather than feeling that they HAVE to do it in order to relieve anxiety whether they want to or not that isn’t OCD :)

Completley agree

I'm OCD diagnosed and medicated and it's sad that so many people straight away associate OCD with cleaning/tidying. Although I like my house clean and tidy and it would cause anxiety from not being so, OCD is so much more debilitating than that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m can see a hand, my theory if she was filming standing up you would definitely see the hand move, where as going slowly from the floor ‘the hand’ has time to move.

Reactions: 7
I've been wondering for a while now.
Why does grinch never use her lenor spray?
Was this ever explained...

Reactions: 12
Never mind watching for the on/off false nail... what about the on/off wedding ring and engagement ring. Sorry if someone else has already called this out. There is absolutely no continuity or order in Hunch’s filming at all 😳

Reactions: 14
In my house there's just been hell on about the heating! 😂 I think at 19 degrees it's perfectly warm enough but present husband said it's freezing and turned the damn thermostat up! I must admit though, my body temperature is 10 degrees higher than volcanic ash all year round 😂

Frasier was one of the best tv programs ever! Niles! 😂
I’m laughing way too hard at “present husband” I read it as though he’s a temporary fixture. I’ve dumped a bloke over less than a thermostat disagreement it’s all good 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone ever walk poor old Henry? No wonder he's always digging holes the poor dog is bored rigid.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just catching up. She is so full of tit. As if thats a box of random stuff. She is infuriating!
Totally full of tit. I used to like her and think she is genuinely sweet but after reading tattle and trying to see what people on here are talking about, it’s so true and real!! She’s a liar and since this global pandemic not ONCE has she mentioned how sad it is about how many lives have been lost ... how bad our economy will be, how many key workers have died looking after us etc ... no as soon as lock down is over she wants to go on a “hinch haul”... stuck in her little world whaling and shrieking at her kids or HANDSOMESSSS. There’s bigger things to life, hun! And stop copying Stacey just because know people like her better! Not to mention she’s become more pig headed the more followers she’s got. Put some bloody clothes and give being half naked a break! Someone correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 31
I think Hinch definitely has a few more books up her sleeve yet;

Crafting For Crazies
Parenting For Parasites
Colour Schemes for the Colourblind
Walks Without My Dog
Chemicals Are Good For You
How Not To Design A Kitchen
Interior Design For Gypsies
Vest Wearing, A Beginner’s Guide
The Art Of Lying
Motherhood When You Can’t Be Arsed
Greed Is Good
Cooking, What The duck Is That?
Infidelity. It Worked For Me.
Ffs almost woke house up laughing at this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.