Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ two days a go the kid couldn’t even lean up against his dad and they were always having to put their hands behind him. I don’t believe he’s standing like that on his own not for one second. She’s got those photos before he needed catching.
Same boring staged photos, why not film him getting up and standing there? Nope it won’t happen because he can’t bloody do that!!

Reactions: 27
Yes, normal porridge is so much cheaper & has less sugar than baby porridge.y
My little boy is 14 months and has been on cows milk since his birthday. I think the transition was only made smooth because he had it in his breakfast and had proper yogurts. I never used ready made as its like a laxative and made my little boy poop for England. But you know she’s still learning 🤔
Yeah I slowly switched to cows milk when I was down to my last tin of formula & she was fine with it. Thats TIN not pre made uht formula 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Another delicious concoction for breakfast this morning!
Same old texture day after day! Yuk!
And I would put my savings on the fact she didn’t let him put his fingers in that yoghurt and explore it!
There’s no way any of that was even put down in front of him

Reactions: 7
She talks about “all being in this together” but she does the exact oppposite! Own that your baby isn’t standing (or sitting) up yet! That’s fine, babies don’t need to tick a box every single month - but she is literally putting it out there pretending so that other mums see it and will feel tit. She can’t be relatable at all.

also, anyone think she’s pushing “Ron” more now as there’s a book with the shorter name in

Reactions: 18
If she’s worried about the mess why doesn’t she let him eat outside while the weather is so lovely? We had breakfast in the garden this morning. It was gorgeous out.
She’s happy enough to fry an egg in the garden at stupid o’clock.....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I use stage 2 with my son. You can get store card points with it and you can buy it on offer so I’m all for it. Obviously if it didn’t agree with my baby’s belly I would have stopped but no problem. I used the little ready made bottles if I’m out and during the night, but I am a lazy cow so meh.

Reactions: 4
I presume the yoghurt squeezed out was for the benefit of us? Saying he never gets messy. I don't get why he couldn't have had blueberries and bananas not blended into vomit? Or normal porridge with blueberries and bananas. Probably because blueberries make too much mess 😔
Also why would you not just GIVE him a normal yogurt 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Because if she gives him a spoon it will mean so much more mess so drying it out and turning it into finger food means no flicking food up the walls.
She once put a story up of Ronnie supposedly having splashed her walls with something out of a pouch. Clearly staged for Instagram of course. The thing is, her house is big enough for her to out a big plastic sheet underneath one of Ronnie's hundreds of high chairs and let him explore and enjoy his food. Clean up afterwards is easy as she could just wipe it clean. Having said that, she would no doubt need half a day put aside to clean one plastic sheet with milton, flash, Cif wipes, and 1001foam before putting it in the washing machine at 30 degrees by itself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have a feeling that follow on milk can be advertised as you see adverts for it on TV. In fact, from memory that’s why it’s called “follow on milk” instead of formula because the implication is that you’re not doing it instead of breastfeeding (hooray for total bullshit!) She’d only have to declare it as an ad if she’s affiliated, paid, or been gifted it surely?
I know this is old news (I hadn’t discovered tattle when she posted it) but when she said in her stories that she had breastfed Ronnie for a few weeks (I can’t remember how many now but it was definitely more than 3) she was obviously bullshitting, she would have made much more of a song and dance about it if she had. Must she lie about absolutely everything??

Reactions: 12
My little boy is 14 months and has been on cows milk since his birthday. I think the transition was only made smooth because he had it in his breakfast and had proper yogurts. I never used ready made as its like a laxative and made my little boy poop for England. But you know she’s still learning 🤔
I use tinned for my girl but it makes her constipated so the midwife told me to use some ready mixed as well, I give her tinned in the day and ready mixed at night to help get things moving 😂😂

Reactions: 1
My HV called yesterday for our 6/8 week check as they’re not doing visits. Had a quick chat about weaning at 6 months and said to use full fat milk as part of little ones daily allowance and that follow on milk etc is a complete waste of time and money

Reactions: 18
I really don’t understand why she cleans her already clean sink in the morning, she cleaned it last night???
Am I the only one that cleans it over after the dinner is washed away? Maybe I’m scuddy I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, normal porridge is so much cheaper & has less sugar than baby porridge.y

Yeah I slowly switched to cows milk when I was down to my last tin of formula & she was fine with it. Thats TIN not pre made uht formula 😂😂
Normal porridge is a much better texture for them too, and as you say it’s so bloody cheap. I even let him have sensory play with dry oats on the floor (when I can be arsed with all the clean up)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe for one minute that boy eats any of that he’s probably still only having the pouches (probably still from the pouch so no mess) and all this is for the gram to make her relatable but it’s just not working people can see right through her, I feel sorry for all the new mums trying to be so much like her, cleaning is one thing but this is frightening how new mums will want to do everything she’s doing! Leave this to the people that actually knows about nutrition soph and carry on cleaning your already sparkling clean bog!

Reactions: 14
The consultant is right....not sure how widely known it is but as breastfeeding is the recommended method of feeding newborns, baby milk companies aren’t allowed to advertise the newborn milk. So they created ‘follow-on’ milk and advertise the life out if it instead.

In terms of porridge, I have a bag of the baby one ready to start weaning my little one in a couple of weeks but it is purely to get her used to ‘food’. As soon as she’s ready she will be straight in normal porridge!

And a little side note, was scrolling through my Instagram and come across digitalspy’s account....if anyone can, check out their 3rd latest grid post. I almost spat my tea out as I instantly thought it was Mrs H herself! (Not sure if I’m allowed to post a pic of it or not so if I can let me know and I’ll screenshot!) 😂
I’m not a mum yet...trying to be! But I don’t get why they can’t advertise new born milk?
Feel like I’m getting an education in how not to be a mum by watching Hinch and reading this thread! I watch her and she even makes me feel pressurised and I’m not even pregnant yet! But I do feel like she’s creating the most unrealistic view of being a mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wood silk on your draining board...I’ve seen it all now 🙄 Where do these sad Hinchers get these dangerous ideas from.....toxic chemicals all on your clean washing up. These crazies walk among us 🙄
here’s a simple guide to life - “Only use products where they are supposed to be used according to the instructions” it’s not hard! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.