Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really spray flowery dettol on the dogs bed?! Does she not understand dogs and how sensitive they are to smells? The poor little guy :(

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Did she really spray flowery dettol on the dogs bed?! Does she not understand dogs and how sensitive they are to smells? The poor little guy :(
if I ever washed my dogs bed he would strait away piss all over it to put his smell back on it. Would never have sprayed chemicals on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wood silk on your draining board...I’ve seen it all now 🙄 Where do these sad Hinchers get these dangerous ideas from.....toxic chemicals all on your clean washing up. These crazies walk among us 🙄
It’s natural selection they’ll wipe themselves out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t cope with her suddenly thinking she’s master chef winner all of a sudden. Why must she blend everything into a biscuit or a patty just give him cereal/porridge like normal people

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if I ever washed my dogs bed he would strait away piss all over it to put his smell back on it. Would never have sprayed chemicals on it.
Same! Its comforting for them to have items which smell like themselves and 'home' I feel so sorry for him, doesn't look like he is allowed to be a dog...has to look like a perfectly neat toy at all times..

Reactions: 12
That child’s teeth are going to come in black with the amount of sugary shite she’s feeding him

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Does she think she is fooling anyone? He is propped up against the bottom of the bed. She keeps posting these pics of him sitting or standing but he is always leaning on something or being held up. Give it up hinch and actually spend time with him encouraging him to walk and sit.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m not a mum yet...trying to be! But I don’t get why they can’t advertise new born milk?
Feel like I’m getting an education in how not to be a mum by watching Hinch and reading this thread! I watch her and she even makes me feel pressurised and I’m not even pregnant yet! But I do feel like she’s creating the most unrealistic view of being a mum!
In my opinion it’s because breast is best and think the govt
Won’t allow baby milk ads trying to say otherwise I may be wrong perhaps a new mum on here can confirm . All the breast!

• Haha
  • Heart
As Ronnieblesshislittletufts loves everything she has made him so far I can’t wait for him not to love something. Of course it will never be filmed because everything is so perfect at Hinch Towers but I can’t wait for him to launch the food all up the walls, floor, over that shaggy rug.
Imagine the screeching, Hyperventilating that the house now has a bit of colour. Lard arse eating up the spoils after running in from the garden with muddy paws. Jamie mid way through the third sloppy tit of the day. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It actually says on the bottle that it’s safe to use on dog beds and safe for pets as long as it dries before they go near it. I have a VERY smelly Labrador that I must confess I’ve sprayed her bed with a little dettol and hung it out to dry before. Works a treat :)

Reactions: 5
I think someone commented yesterday about this so my apologies if I'm repeating something but when Ronnie finally does stand up unaided from a sitting position she won't be able to show it on her stories because he's seemingly been doing it for weeks now. Does she think people believe he stood up at the end of the bed by himself? Because if he didn't and he's been put there just for photos what point is she trying so hard to make?
He can't stand up on his own and those photos this morning clearly show a little boy being used and he looks uncomfortable. Mother of the Year? My Arse!

Reactions: 30
I just want to say thank you to Hinch as I am able to read this thread later and later each day as I am missing nothing. All that happens every morning is she cooks Ronnie some slop, in way too big a portion, using a recipe she has stolen from someone else. (That ultimately the fatfuck sausage roll dog eats as it looks vile) #groundhinchday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Sophie’s star is dimming. Her tagged post are just boring. It’s just people tagging their cleaning products or themselves in a hope that she will notice them and repost it so they can get more followers. There are hardly any post declaring their love for her like there used to be and there only seem to be a small number each day. I think she’s desperately trying to stay relevant which is why she’s cooking a meal for Ronnie each day. The sad thing is there is no way he eats all of it or any of it so it’s just a waste of food and in this current climate where people are struggle to find eggs and flour in the shops she should be ashamed of herself. I think people are finally starting to get bored of her. She will always have her loyal following but I would estimate it’s closer to 100,000 and nowhere near 3.3 million.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just want to say thank you to Hinch as I am able to read this thread later and later each day as I am missing nothing. All that happens every morning is she cooks Ronnie some slop, in way too big a portion, using a recipe she has stolen from someone else. (That ultimately the fatfuck sausage roll dog eats as it looks vile) #groundhinchday
Thats what I thought.
She’s become boring.

Reactions: 20
Does she think she is fooling anyone? He is propped up against the bottom of the bed. She keeps posting these pics of him sitting or standing but he is always leaning on something or being held up. Give it up hinch and actually spend time with him encouraging him to walk and sit.
He’s mid fall in the top right corner 🙄

Reactions: 13
No vanishing hands have been involved in taking this picture, just command stripes on the his back 😂
he’s such a little chunk. 😍
My Godson was chunky like that, so cute.

Oh!!!! Got excited there. FINALLY, a bit of colour, I saw, in the sittingroom.....
Then.....Nope. Back to grey 😒
She folded a blanket. Well done.
She must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really think she makes these ‘patties’ or whatever they are so he can’t make a mess.

I’ve just started weaning my son and he had blueberry porridge for breakfast (porridge oats, whole milk, blueberries - not difficult Hinch) it was up the walls, the floor, up his nose even on the dog 😂 but guess what? It’s done, cleaned up and my boys had fun and enjoyed it.
It really breaks my heart how much that boy is held back or stopped from doing normal baby things.
Just let him be an inquisitive exploring baby he will thrive 💔

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.