Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to clean a clean hob and sink while he naps!? duck me. I cherish any nap my kid has with a bit of me time. Sit down with a brew and a fag you crazy fucker.
And duck off with the constant clicking bullshit getting on my tits already with it. View attachment 114051
Why has she started the whole “I wish 😉tit alongside her click to clean? No you do not wish Soph. You’re a sad bastard with duck all else to do, it would kill you not to clean the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the freeze frame it does look like it could be his foot, but in the video it looks to me like a hand whipping out of sight. It’s fast but I really do think it’s a hand.
It’s definitely a hand when you watch the video.

Reactions: 12
She already knows what’s she’s going to do with that pile of crap. Can someone tell me how she has time to duck about with stuff like that and clean a house and cook gourmet 🤮 breakfasts and look after a toddler 🤭 and just be an all round superstar. Suggestions anyone lol
I changed my bedding yesterday washed it and put the same one back on, I felt so bleeping accomplished

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I changed my bedding yesterday washed it and put the same one back on, I felt so bleeping accomplished
Omg me too, fresh sheets dried on the line, fresh pyjamas and I showered, we call that an aaahhhhh night, because you get into bed and go aaahhhhhh 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
One thing that I’ve noticed is that either Ronnie is the easiest baby ever, or she’s not sharing her whole ‘new mother’ experience, she’s not shared any low points. I just think if you’re putting your daily life all over social media, you should share the bad as well as the good. But then I guess shes had help pretty much the entire time, so she probably just hands him off if he gets upset.

Reactions: 22
does Anyone think that Ron doesn’t actually get fed any of this slop? I think the ‘cooking’ videos are all just bullshit content and he gets given an Ella pouch the kid has no teeth so clearly isn’t chompin on the 6ft carrot sticks she plates up for him

• Haha
I DO NOT GET IT. Seriously what is the matter with her? Why has she always go to be doing ‘something’. She can never just have a day off to relax and spend time with her family and her small baby! Where is Ronnie whilst she’s fannying around with a load of tat asking bleeping strangers on the internet what concoction she should put together next??
It’s all to make her Hinchers think they gave her the idea...pathetic 🙄

Reactions: 7
“I feel like a robot doing the same thing at the same time every day”

Yes that is literally your life

• Haha
I’m confused I thought she got her gram fame and money from cleaning so why is she click to cleaning (completely copying Stacy, but then Stacy has copied half the people on tiktok who do it to songs and pretended she has come up with it) has she no pre recorded tit to go with her tit nails? She’s getting lazy! I wonder if she’s even making Jamie wipe her arse for her since he has to do as he’s told for the ££££

Reactions: 9
One thing that I’ve noticed is that either Ronnie is the easiest baby ever, or she’s not sharing her whole ‘new mother’ experience, she’s not shared any low points. I just think if you’re putting your daily life all over social media, you should share the bad as well as the good. But then I guess shes had help pretty much the entire time, so she probably just hands him off if he gets upset.
Yeah I cannot remember her once ever having a hard day. You can have the easiest baby in the world but there will be hard times which she’s never disclosed.

Reactions: 16
Omg me too, fresh sheets dried on the line, fresh pyjamas and I showered, we call that an aaahhhhh night, because you get into bed and go aaahhhhhh 😂😂😂😂😂
Ohhh yes that was me even washed my hair! I git into bed and snuggled up like ohhhh I’m fresh ohhhhh my beds fresh, but I’m extra tired from the extra work 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she ever uno just had a nap when he does? If he was up at half 5?! Instead of bleeping around with her sink

Reactions: 13
She’s got to be lying about that phot of the squirrel on a little bench eating! No way did ‘uncle Dave’ make it, I’ve seen that picture all over Facebook! Liar!
Came here to say the exact same thing. That photo has been on Facebook, Twitter and I think Instagram too.
Does she seriously think people are going to believe it's her "Uncle Dave".
Her thick as tit army probably will though :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Ohhh yes that was me even washed my hair! I git into bed and snuggled up like ohhhh I’m fresh ohhhhh my beds fresh, but I’m extra tired from the extra work 😂
The best is when you’ve shaved and moisturised, but that is A LOT of effort 😂

• Haha
Has she ever uno just had a nap when he does? If he was up at half 5?! Instead of bleeping around with her sink
Exactly this when baby goes for sleep so do I like today he woke up at 5am had bottle went back to sleep then I slept to for an hour was fab lol

Didn’t know how to cook a few weeks ago, now blending spinach and milk together. Who is coaching her? All will come out soon I’m sure

Reactions: 14
Mines just gone down for his longer nap of the day after waking up at 5 and I’m defo not cleaning I’m going to lie on the sofa, watch friends (maybe rest my eyes for 20 minutes) for an hour and then moan later to my partner that it’s been all go today I haven’t had chance to sit down so I don’t have to do the bath time 😂😂😂

The best is when you’ve shaved and moisturised, but that is A LOT of effort 😂
Ohhhhh yesssss!!!! The fresh sheets on freshly shaved legs 😍 we know good living!

• Haha
  • Heart
Eggs are quite high in cholesterol so he shouldn’t really be having them everyday at his age, also no wonder he’s a chunk having 2 breakfasts in the space of a few hours!

those pancakes look rank 🤮 and her portion control is ridiculous, they clearly dont understand portions in their house, she eats very little but lardsnomes and Ronnie eat too much!
Surely he’s still having a bottle of milk when he wakes up aswell??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.