Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssss she was telling the truth for once it was her uncle daves 👌 she even commented that she loved it.
I think that side of the family is her Mums....Could be married to her Mums sister maybe 🤷‍♀️ I definitely think they don’t like Hinch though...probably cringe and roll their eyes at everything she spouts, she is probably a total embarrassment to them 😂🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that side of the family is her Mums....Could be married to her Mums sister maybe 🤷‍♀️ I definitely think they don’t like Hinch though...probably cringe and roll their eyes at everything she spouts, she is probably a total embarrassment to them 😂🤣
What makes you think this? I’d love to know his second name!

Reactions: 2
If she is using a squeegy on her rug surely after time the rug will start to smell musty because of the stuff she puts on it & the rug will be vile to touch? I’ve seen her ‘cleaning’ & majority of the time she just cleans round things doesn’t actually move them out of the way, I saw an article on my FB that came up today about her hack on folding clothes, I thought duck off! Why is everything that she does the first time it’s been done ever? And as for using the vacuum whilst Ron is asleep she is prob scared to use it in case he wakes from his slumber & she has to spend time with him!
When i bought 1001 ages ago, i used it all over the carpet. Like ALL over as i thought it would make it look cleaner and feel nice after hoovering, it did absolutely duck all apart from make the carpet damp for hours and sticky to walk on for like a week 🤢

Reactions: 15
I've just watched Stacey's stories from today and Rex is just adorable! Banging on a toy piano laughing and smiling 😀 having grapes and banana for a snack and Stacey really has made something very pretty on her garden trellis.
Meanwhile over in The Vest Wing, Cruella is trying to make a squirrel feeding table out of some plant pots, string and spray paint. Ronnietheolympiannowhere tobeseentodaywivtoofsandtuftzandhandzandfutz gets two big duck off pancakes and ignored!

Surely we are due a Sophie special meltdown someday soon?
When it comes it will be spectacular because it's been a few days now since the manic Whitney Houston debacle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
omg yes! I watched it a few times and the hand seems to push him forward so it looks like hes sitting forward then it wuickly pulls away!!
duck sake why are they trying so hard to prove he can sit up?!
Oh my gosh YES! I just went back and rewatched a few times. Definitely a hand moving away! The thought of her and Vest Life being on the floor and her being like "go on Jaymieeeeee when I put my hand up, take yours away I have to get a video of me playing peek a boo with ron ron sitting up all by himself" and there's Jamie sat on the floor like a spanner playing along with her trying to fool her hinchers. It gets more ridiculous by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hasn’t she finished her arts and crafts session yet?! I’ve got tit to do here but the suspense is killing me! Hurry the duck up Zoph! Unlike you we have busy lives!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hasn’t she finished her arts and crafts session yet?! I’ve got tit to do here but the suspense is killing me! Hurry the duck up Zoph! Unlike you we have busy lives!! 🙄
Wish she would get her own content instead of copying of Stacey 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soooo, this is my box of tat guyzzzzzz.

Give me some suggestionssssss that I'm not going to bother reading because Ive already planned my crappy content for today.

I'm going to copy Stacey even more, because she likes making things out of genuine rubbish, and that got a good feedback, I'm going to make something out of my tat so I get some good feedback to guyyyyssss.

Let's do this together, if that makes sennssseee!

ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTAF!!! Was that it?! Geez! Don’t know about you lot but I was hoping those fairy lights were going to be included at least! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
in Home bargains, b and m and the like, they do some lovely little wall planters... that is just tit! I mean come the duck on really? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping Hell! I think Neil Buchanan's job is safe for a bit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apologies if it been covered
But but didn't she buy a George Foreman BBQ last year for 50 quid I think it was from b&m when she was pregnant with ronnielongsocksblesshim
I mean a kettle bbq grill thing not the one shes using now or am I over thinking and its the o e shes using now.
I swear she went to b&m with vestie on a Hinchy wants to spend my book money kinda day and brought it along with solar lights and zoflora and baskets
It was just before she ended up in hospital

God I need a life 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.