Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll get rats I had various bird feeders and environmental health told me they attract rats and they did!!
The trick is to use proper feeders for seeds, a lot of feeders are rubbish and when the wind blows they spray seeds everywhere. My new neighbour did that and it attracted rats so he stopped. But I've been feeding the birds for years, with never an issue as I got good advice so I thought I'd share in case it helps. The reason why is I use good feeders that holds the food really well so they can only take a bit out at a time, and I have my feeders set on a concrete path so at the end of the evening, I sweep the floor with a dustpan and brush. That is vital. That bit of waste goes in the bin, and it's never much. The rats come when there's seed and food lying on the floor all night, as they are usually on grass or earth and it's hard to clean up under, and most people just don't know. They assume the birds will just pick it up, which they will, pigeons and stuff but so will vermin so it's too big a risk.

I had an issue once with little mice coming to feed on my fat slabs during the dusk, so when I spotted that I started taking the feeders in just before dusk and returning them early in the morning and it stopped. I use a wildlife cam on my feeders and so i see everything that comes, it gets triggered and touch wood have not had anything unwanted for years now. There's no food for them.

Having said that a social media friend is part of a gov project for to feed song birds in the countryside, he contacts farmers and they agree he can be on their land to feed the wild birds, and he gets tons of wild bird food free it costs a fortune, then he puts kg's of the stuff out on a piece of flat earth, near bushes, and all i can think of is, way to feed the rats. Apparently it's a thing and lots of people are involved. I don't get why the countryside isn't teaming with rats! :oops:

Hinch will get rats because she's a lazy, ignorant moo who can't even use a bird friendly feeder never mind the right feeders. And she will never clean up underneath, she's just get the Vest to jet hose the waste into the lawn. I kinda hope she does get rats, because she is the last person to be able to handle the view. Only what a danger, with their diseases and a dog and baby o_O I don't think I'd be taking that risk if I had children / pets.

Reactions: 13
The trick is to use proper feeders for seeds, a lot of feeders are rubbish and when the wind blows they spray seeds everywhere. My new neighbour did that and it attracted rats so he stopped. But I've been feeding the birds for years, with never an issue. The reason why is I use good feeders that holds the food really well so they can only take a bit out at a time, and I have my feeders set on a concrete path so at the end of the evening, I sweep the floor with a dustpan and brush. That is vital. That bit of waste goes in the bin, and it's never much. The rats come when there's seed and food lying on the floor all night, as they are usually on grass or earth and it's hard to clean up under.

I had an issue once with little mice coming to feed on my fat slabs during the dusk, so when I spotted that I started taking the feeders in just before dusk and returning them early in the morning and it stopped. I use a wildlife cam on my feeders and so i see everything that comes, it gets triggered and touch wood have not had rats or mice for years now. There's no food for them.

Having said that a social media friend is part of a gov project for years to feed song birds in the countryside, he contacts farmers and they agree he can be on their land to feed the wild birds, and he gets tons of wild bird food free it costs a fortune, then he puts kg's of the stuff out on a piece of flat earth, near bushes, and all i can think of is, way to feed the rats. Apparently it's a thing and lots of people are involved. I don't get why the countryside isn't teaming with rats! :oops:

Hinch will get rats because she's a lazy, ignorant moo who can't even use a bird friendly feeder never mind the right feeders. And she will never clean up underneath, she's just get the Vest to jet hose the waste into the lawn. I kinda hope she does get rats, because she is the last person to be able to handle the view. Only what a danger, with their diseases and a dog and baby o_O I don't think I'd be taking that risk if I had children / pets.
Imagine the meltdown when she sees a rat 😂😂😂

• Haha
There it is guyzzz, slithering out of shot!
That’s his foot!

Dunno about you guyyyyyyzzzzzzz, but I’m on the edge of my seat to see what Mrs V is going to copy......I mean, magically transform all those “rrrrrrrandomssss” into.

Edge. Of. My. SeaT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well well well I’ve managed to catch up while little plays with play dough. It’ll be squished in the carpet in about 5 mins. Do I care..nope. I can clean it when she goes to bed.
What the bloody hell is going on with her account. Manic cleaning and now a food “expert”
100% a book coming out. It wouldn’t be so obvious if it was a gradual from the pouches to food but one day it’s just pouches the next making weird arse pancakes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s his foot!

Dunno about you guyyyyyyzzzzzzz, but I’m on the edge of my seat to see what Mrs V is going to copy......I mean, magically transform all those “rrrrrrrandomssss” into.

Edge. Of. My. SeaT.
In the freeze frame it does look like it could be his foot, but in the video it looks to me like a hand whipping out of sight. It’s fast but I really do think it’s a hand.

Can't wait for her to order one of those squirrel benches and then "make it from a basket of crap she had lying around"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion:

Blended slop patties and pasta purée, a baby Hinch book is on the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s got to be lying about that phot of the squirrel on a little bench eating! No way did ‘uncle Dave’ make it, I’ve seen that picture all over Facebook! Liar!
That picture has been doing the rounds on facebook for weeks, lying cow

• Haha
So Ronnie's has breakfast at 5.30am already but is "still hungry" at approximately 8.30am so she makes 2 ENORMOUS and vile looking pancakes. If someone gave me spinach in pancakes I'd smack them. Why not give him little pancakes with some fruit, maybe some blueberries and chopped strawberry. I don't believe for a second he ate thst.

Also interested to know when she got that blender. It wasn't long ago she was using that great big black one to blend her soup slop in. Why has she got another when all blenders do the same pissing thing. When did she get this? Mist be recently cos she's only just started making meals for Ronnie that aren't out of a pouch.

Also is she aware there are foods other than eggs? She adds eggs to pissing every meal.
It's a weird way of working isn't it? If my daughter gets up super early, like 5am I'll give her a bottle of milk so that she can eat breakfast with us all around 7.30am-8am at the table.

Okay Fellow tattle bastards ......on Rrroooonnnieesss recepies highlights where she makes the crappy Phili pasta please see screenshots below is anyone else in agreement there are 3 reflections in her pictures.... far left hinch and her birds nest hair , Middle to me looks like ma barker holding ronnieblesshims and then vestlife on the right filming something......🕵🏻‍♂️ ......I think this maybe our proof about ma barker 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Attachments

• Wow
Thread suggestion:

Hinch asking for suggestions on what to make. We suggest you play with your child for flips sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg of all the tit she lies about she’s seriously fucked up here with that squirrel photo!! Does she think we are stupid?! “My Uncle Dave” aye pull the other one Soph I’m done 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.