Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the freeze frame it does look like it could be his foot, but in the video it looks to me like a hand whipping out of sight. It’s fast but I really do think it’s a hand.
Yes, I went to have a look on the gram and it’s a hand flying out of shot. Don’t usually bother watching her, just read tattle.

Reactions: 9
Phew caught up again! I daren’t take my eyes off this thread lately! 🥵

Couple of things.... that bedroom photo looks like it’s a black and white picture. It’s soooooo bland!!!

I’ve now totally forgotten my other thoughts and I’m too lazy to edit this so I’ll come back when I’ve remembered! 🤪
Funny you say that she shared her bedroom on a Facebook DIY group years ago and someone asked if it was a black and white photo!

Phew caught up again! I daren’t take my eyes off this thread lately! 🥵

Couple of things.... that bedroom photo looks like it’s a black and white picture. It’s soooooo bland!!!

I’ve now totally forgotten my other thoughts and I’m too lazy to edit this so I’ll come back when I’ve remembered! 🤪
She wasn’t the only one to say it 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I managed to avoid her for most of yesterday, peeked today and oh wow Ronnie's second breakfast is green pancakes :ROFLMAO:

Her attempts at cooking actually scare me, She starts with such innocent looking ingredients, tuna, or a banana, or milk, but you just know the end result is going to startle you every time 😂 That's quite a skill :sick:

I think she got the recipe from here, and the part that appealed to her the most was "The beauty of this recipe is that it comes together in the blender so you don’t have to dirty a sink full of dishes to make it happen". 💡I don't think he eats her dry messes. She's never filmed him doing it! Just a pic of him holding it looking confused. All he knows is pouches slime. She must turn off the camera, bin all that food (let's face it, it's way too much for a kid) then whips out the pouch.

Btw, her blender is shite. That spinach was still lumpy, in the recipe it's fully blended! If we eat chunks of blended food, it can give us gas :LOL: It's better to either eat whole or shredded or blend to perfection. Poor gassy Ronnie. Let's be honest that shite went straight in the bin.

Is it mean I wish he would fart all day as revenge for her insta tit. I actually hope she gives it to the Vest and he farts all day.

Maybe that's why she lights so many candles and melts.
There’s no other explanation for the bed spraying and everything being sprayed or washed with tons of fragrance, wax melts etc etc...that house must absolutely be minging and the smell of them lacking personal hygiene or something 🤢

Reactions: 7
I have no opinion on the food she is making just now in itself, but it’s funny how there was no mention of baby menus until that conference call the other day, nor was there anything about writing down Ronnies nap time etc.

As a previous poster mentioned about having a brand new kitchen to cook in, I’d bet Gleam focused on that - ‘now we are in lockdown, we can’t have you going on about Ebayers and Hinch hauls (yes I know you’ll still be ordering them, just say you found them in the garage) - howsabout you show off that lovely new kitchen by making meals for Ronnie. Could be a new angle and help diversify into the yummy mummy market. Just think - a new book on lists for baby. White crystal dummy on the cover...’

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Poor ronnie, I've been watching the stuff she gives to ronnie. Great to see her move away from Ella's pouches, but his portion sizes for his age are huge.
This morning 2 spinach pancakes? I struggle to eat 1 pancake some days. That's too much for that little boy.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

More blended patties, are we getting a book? If you think you are Mum of the Year, then off you can duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
those squrriel tables are sold on ebay wait till next guyzzz look what uncle Dave sent me #billybullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My god it literally feels like a pissing contest between them 2, one posts so the other posts! Ones quiet the others quiet, absolutely ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 20
Tbf I can’t wait for Saturday. As she takes her weekly 1 day break a week! Here for a good time not a long time! 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That garden is already brimming with crap, it really doesn’t need another of her ‘upcycle’ monstrosities!

Reactions: 11
Jamie thinks she's lost the plot? Soph love, what plot were you actually ever following? Sitting in your big fat gypsy garden, asking total strangers what you should make out of a pile of random shite? Why don't you treat us to another display of passive aggression? That's far more entertaining 😂 all the vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You ever just looked at someone and you can instantly smell them? 🤢 that’s what I fee like with her. who’s got a pair of big joggers on in this weather?! Only last week she was prancing around with her legs for vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve tried to catch up but there’s too many. I’ve also not watched her stories but going by the fact she’s now making his food. Does she not realise she’s 4 months too late if this is the path she wanted to go down?! One of the other mums nominated with her for this mum award is a baby meal Instagram account. She use to work with joe wicks. Joe wicks is another big baby warming account. Hinch is not. She isn’t honest enough to be a mum/ baby Instagram account. I think she’s really struggling with what to do. If she does rip off people’s recipes the claim as her own she will really be another level of a hole. Last thing. How can you claim you can’t cook and just learning and cook tit frozen burgers, mug shots, sick in a bowl for you and Jamie but have the ability to cook Ronnie healthy food?!

Reactions: 18
Cooking for Ronron, Soph‘s such a great Mum. Glad I’m not the one changing his bum! - thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She will have a whole garden full of miniatures soon!

Squirrels on picnic benches, minkys on deck chairs, Kermit in the bird bath 🤮🤣

Costa del Maldon, here we come!! 🏖

B7D0EDDF-2F50-4D98-AD34-4546424CDB52.jpeg
50B1A4DA-4322-4DB7-8F14-0F850ABDE827.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell is that? Looks like something my daughter makes me to eat out of play dough
Can someone please tell her there's nobody in the highchair!! He's done one love, probably climbed into the moses basket to have a snooze 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.