Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused how she’s never really mentioned teething, screaming, crying, up all night in pain... how she dealt with it all but then as if by magic he has teeth 👌 I expect her perfect little son and perfect little life he didn’t have teething problems he just sat silently and let the teeth rip through his gums. 🤨 if she wanted to try and be a mum account would of made sense to share tips (I know she’s mentioned granules before but never if he or she was having trouble) I await now her to randomly mention his teeth hurting him or she’s been up all night.

Reactions: 35
So apparently she has bern up since 5.30am in that case thats all todays cleaning done and she can spend the day playing with Ronnie???!!
Don’t be daft! She’s got a lot of Tattle to catch up on and her nails to redo.... she must be exhausted! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think making those meals whilst looking after a baby is impossible! My one used to scream whilst watching me make her food...

She’s 1 now and just gave me a 10 min wailing sesh whilst I was frantically trying to cool her fish fingers down! Maybe she’s just greedy.

I do hope young mum hinchers don’t think they have to bake for their baby everyday! There’s plenty of stuff you can serve up quickly or just give them what you’ve having!
My sister in law had to wear my nephew to even make her own dinner, let alone a separate meal for him when he was a baby. I remember she went to cook once and I was holding him next to the kitchen so he could see her and he still wasn't having it. Screamed the place down!!

Reactions: 5
If he got up earlier his first morning nap should be earlier 🤷‍♀️ Plus who the hell would be awake in the middle of the night and thinks oh I know I will message that batty cow hinch to ask her biggest achievement 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not a dog person, just never had pets and never been around them much. Is the way Henry is sitting on the couch a natural pose? Like will they by choice prop themselves up like humans or has she done that to him?

Also news hot off the press - Soph loves her son. More updates later.
must be a cocker thing cos ours does the same thing, little weirdo!

Reactions: 4
Don’t know about the weather in the tiny hamlet of Malden but it’s going to be glorious here the next few days. I wonder if the inflatable bath will make its way outside. She better label it though so the birds and RonnieBlessIm don’t get confused! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Don’t know about the weather in the tiny hamlet of Malden but it’s going to be glorious here the next few days. I wonder if the inflatable bath will make its way outside. She better label it though so the birds and RonnieBlessIm don’t get confused! 🤣
Surprised she’s not labelled her own bath

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused how she’s never really mentioned teething, screaming, crying, up all night in pain... how she dealt with it all but then as if by magic he has teeth 👌 I expect her perfect little son and perfect little life he didn’t have teething problems he just sat silently and let the teeth rip through his gums. 🤨 if she wanted to try and be a mum account would of made sense to share tips (I know she’s mentioned granules before but never if he or she was having trouble) I await now her to randomly mention his teeth hurting him or she’s been up all night.
I’ve said this before. I would like her so much more if she was more honest about being a mum. We all know they ain’t perfect and silent 24/7.

Reactions: 22
This morning's chat with hubby. Him: "Well go on then what has she been up to?" Me; Not a lot actually, the usual bit of cleaning and lots of photos of little lad. He has two toofy pegs now" Him: Toofy pegs?" Yeah - 2 new little teeth at the bottom in the middle, you know the usual ones that come through first" Him: And she calls them toofy pegs, how old did you say she was ?" Me: "30 I think" Pause for laughter. Me: "Oh and another pic of the dog" Him: She has a dog?" Me: Yes a great lolloping thing that lies on the couch and has it's own bedroom". Him: "Now I know you and our Sarah are both winding me up " Me: No, honestly it has it's own bedroom with a proper full size bed and furniture all donated I guess I wonder if it has it's own ensuite:)

This morning's chat with hubby. Him: "Well go on then what has she been up to?" Me; Not a lot actually, the usual bit of cleaning and lots of photos of little lad. He has two toofy pegs now" Him: Toofy pegs?" Yeah - 2 new little teeth at the bottom in the middle, you know the usual ones that come through first" Him: And she calls them toofy pegs, how old did you say she was ?" Me: "30 I think" Pause for laughter. Me: "Oh and another pic of the dog" Him: She has a dog?" Me: Yes a great lolloping thing that lies on the couch and has it's own bedroom". Him: "Now I know you and our Sarah are both winding me up " Me: No, honestly it has it's own bedroom with a proper full size bed and furniture all donated I guess I wonder if it has it's own ensuite:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not sure what happened there folks - sorry, I'll try harder tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There was absolutely no need to show that picture of her flat belly. All she had to do was say I’m not pregnant. She obviously loves herself so much she just has to show how thin she is. Sorry hinch.... not relatable at all. I’m sure you’ve just made alot of new mums feel tit now coz they aren’t skinny 🙄
Oh I don't think she loves herself. Don't forget her crippling anxiety prevents her from even leaving the house sometimes and she has zero self confidence.......:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg have you seen the spinach pancake she just made 🤢. If the poor little thing was still hungry give him a banana....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve said this before. I would like her so much more if she was more honest about being a mum. We all know they ain’t perfect and silent 24/7.
100% agree! If she came on and said last night was horrendous, Ronnie wouldn’t settle, I feel like complete tit and that beggy dog is doing my tits in today I’d have some respect that she was at least trying to be more relatable in a real way. The Stepford wife act is so off putting and I don’t buy it for a second

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve got a ten month old baby and I definitely couldn’t be arsed making half of the stuff she does 😂 he always has has whatever I have for breakfast dinner and lunch and it’s been so easy to share meals instead of feeding him really random and weird tit that I’d never eat.

Reactions: 16
Okay guys.. Spinach pancakes are actually really good for them, I’m not going to knock her there. My boy has them.

What I don’t get is, it’s 8:30.. She’s made these pancakes for Ronnie really quick and edited that whole video? PLUS tidied up afterwards too? I don’t think so. These were obviously eaten on her day off Saturday. Doesn’t add up to me. Ronnie should definitely be napping by now, not eating an entire extra meal.

Also no way in hell did Ronnie eat that portion size Christ.. They’re huge! 😰

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I just had to add a little bit before I bugger off to make breakfast. I mentioned to hubby that I was convinced she had OCD regarding cleaning because she reminded me of my cousin Sheila who got up in the middle of the night to check she had dusted the top of her wardrobe. I know it's a problem for a lot of folk so perhaps we shouldn't judge her too harshly as she obviously has a problem?

Reactions: 3
100% agree! If she came on and said last night was horrendous, Ronnie wouldn’t settle, I feel like complete tit and that beggy dog is doing my tits in today I’d have some respect that she was at least trying to be more relatable in a real way. The Stepford wife act is so off putting and I don’t buy it for a second
Stepford Wife is exactly right. 👏👏👏

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.