Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BINGO
Milk
Suction plate
Wtf is with the huge green flat turd though poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she give him so much? Also, are babies supposed to eat egg every day? Surely that’s not good for them

Reactions: 7
There is a baby weaning book coming in the next few months..

I'd absolutely bet on it. She's testing the waters right now with all the new recipe stories.. Waiting for the 'oh you need to make a cook book Soph'.

When in reality it's food made from Pinterest pins that will then come across as her own once a baby weaning book is published.

Reactions: 27
When making these creations for Ronnie she should ask herself, “would I happily eat that?” If the answer is no, then chuck it in the bin. So far I’ve seen her make cat sick patties, tit patties and now snot patties. My daughter, who’s the same age as Ronnie had toast and fruit for breakfast. Not sure why all of a sudden she’s going over the top with these homemade concoctions.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
why spinach pancakes? Who would even eat that? It’s like she had no idea what food even is. Just give the boy ordinary pancakes

Reactions: 19
What in the name of all that’s holy is that big green plop. Nobody could be that hungry. Where is she getting those recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I follow lots of baby weaning pages and they all go bat tit crazy when people don’t credit their accounts when they use their recipes. I can bet she’s pissing a few people off not saying who she’s stealing these from.

Reactions: 25
Definitely a baby cook book on its way although if we actually saw a video of ronnie actually eating the food not just lifting it to his mouth that would make the receipes seem better after all she is now saying to her sheep ‘look at this food my baby eats’ and they will believe her because they want to even though we have never seen him ACTUALLY eat any of it!

Reactions: 16
Why now with all these tit recepies .....why now all finger clicking and even more copying SS.....like many have said a new mother and baby bible probably on the cards for Xmas 🤦🏼‍♀️ And the tit recepies are probably being given by a ghost chef ....like a ghost writer on a book (if that’s such a thing 🤣🤣)
Just give the poor boy a banana !! But no all for show like the rest of her life! She literally makes me itch with anger 😂😂 everything and I mean everything she does now since being a “tattle bastard” irritates the duck out of me !!! I’d love to bump into her I’d really give her a few home truths and wouldn’t feel bad at all!!!

@Beebee3

as much as I’m not a fan, I kinda feel like she was making sure she was capturing the video, not watching herself?
Is this the video of Ronnie giving her a kiss you are on about? I disagree that she was trying to capture the moment because she's such an accomplished user of her phone camera. She was surreptitiously looking at herself at first but then full on "look at me"
She's always checking herself out on camera if she's got her natural face on show.

• Sad
why spinach pancakes? Who would even eat that? It’s like she had no idea what food even is. Just give the boy ordinary pancakes
Spinach is really healthy. You really can’t knock her there. I dislike her but I’m not going to have a go for feeding the kid a healthy meal. MUCH better than the scotch pancakes he had the other day (in my opinion).

It’s a really great way to get spinach in to meals because kids think they’re eating super awesome green pancakes. As appose to trying to get them to eat actual spinach leaves which for some reason terrifies children 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
When making these creations for Ronnie she should ask herself, “would I happily eat that?” If the answer is no, then chuck it in the bin. So far I’ve seen her make cat sick patties, tit patties and now snot patties. My daughter, who’s the same age as Ronnie had toast and fruit for breakfast. Not sure why all of a sudden she’s going over the top with these homemade concoctions.
Exactly. I never made my kids anything I wouldn’t eat. What’s the point? They have to transition to real food one day so why not just start them on real food. He’s gonna be a right fussy eater when he’s older coz I can’t imagine any of her food actually taste nice.

Reactions: 14
Also someone mentioned suction plates up there, do any of you have any good recommendations my child seems to be like baby hulk and can pull most of them off the high chair no problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t she just give him a wheetabix or some fruit if he’s still hungry like a normal person? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Spinach is really healthy. You really can’t knock her there. I dislike her but I’m not going to have a go for feeding the kid a healthy meal. MUCH better than the scotch pancakes he had the other day.
Yeah but I wouldn’t put it in a pancake. In scrambled egg yes. My kids have been having spinach since 6 months old in a variety of things but it’s just random putting it in a sweet pancake. It’s like she knows spinach is healthy but doesn’t actually know what to do with it.

Reactions: 13
Not been on for a while but hey guyyyyyssszzzzz! So erm what the actual duck? Why is she making all this “wellness” “clean” food for HER BABY? What is wrong with normal pancakes? And why is she’s adding turmeric to patties? This is all peak 2015 wellness Instagram blogger BS. Babies don’t need spinach pancakes with a banana in them. As someone who suffered from disordered eating and was a wellness wanker I can categorically tell you that they taste like CRAP. Rant over.

Edit: no I’m not knocking her for feeding her baby healthy food but this isn’t that. Spinach is healthy yes, but babies need food not “health” food, not “clean eating” and I’m suspicious of all this sudden “look at all this healthy tit I cook my baby” not buying it sorry.

Reactions: 24
Also someone mentioned suction plates up there, do any of you have any good recommendations my child seems to be like baby hulk and can pull most of them off the high chair no problem 😂
I use the silicone trays - they lay flat on the high chair or table so no way for baby to pull them up. My daughter is the same - if its not nailed down, it's pulled free!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.