Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on the day... nailsgate, clothesgate, pregnancygate, lookatmearentislimgate, and to top it all off she blended that poor lads mushy pea pasta up. She gets worse!

ronnies new teeth are sweet though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw on the Sunday times booklist that her first book is at no 2. Who an earth is still buying it?
Her Mum of course. Has the garage filled with the bloody things 🤣🤣🤣

He can eat raw carrots but can’t eat a pasta without it being blended?🙈
Exactly! Although she’s just throwing away perfectly good carrots everyday cos there’s no way ronnieblesshim is eating those with those teeny teeth poor bugger.

I know it’s a bit early for Ronnie’s first birthday predictions but I think we can agree it will be an excuse to whip out the wedding pictures!
And she’ll buy Henry presents too so he doesn’t feel left out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Our 28 year old daughter lives with us....cock blocker extraordinaire! 😂
We live in a one bed flat. Our little one who is nearly 2 is still in our bedroom- long story but our new house is being built at the moment. My husband and I have been cock blocked for the last 2 years 😂 apart from 2 times that my parents have had little one over night. My parents have had her atleast once a month for the last 2 years but we’ve always been either too pissed or just been too tired. We have made a promise that when we have finally moved into our new home, that bedroom is getting abused 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No wonder folk get fucked off..She claims to have had a gastric band. Then it's uncliped..we see her eat junk food ie Chinese. Regularly. But she remains very slim. She had a cardboard cut out dressed in running gear to advertise washing tabs ..She claims she's never even ran to her sheeple... Look back on her personal account she's posted she'd just been for a fecking jog! She lies constantly about everything and anything! Nothing's consistent apart from she's a greedy, boring liar!
Doubt shes ever had a gastric band. But i do suspect some sort of ED. My old manager had a gastric band, she was quite obese and had lots of failed diets and had tried so hard to lose weight. Any old pictures I see of hinch, she doesnt look that big and I cant see how she would have been accepted for one on nhs or even privately. Then there was the saggy skin which she had removed and had all sorts of complications that she nearly lost her life. Im calling bullshit on hinch ever having one but cant grasp why she would need to make up that story.

Reactions: 10
0EF80644-F36B-49F2-BF73-7997366B1459.jpeg

Strange angle, doesn’t seem like their usual selfie. Photo Credit: Ma Barker

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it really is silly and it is my own fault for being such a greedy bastard....why does breastfeeding make you sooooooo hungry!?
But I do feel really tit after seeing her flaunt herself like that.
Give me Stacey any day!
Breast feeding makes you feel so hungry because you are sharing your calorie intake. Producing breast milk takes on average 25% of the bodies energy to produce. So you burn more calories than the body produces. If you think of it like money. The money that you get paid (calories) you are spending more than you get (breastfeeding) so you may need to look at adding a few more calories. Not a huge amount but enough for you to not feel hungry while producing and feeding breast milk. Hope this helps! I’ve learnt a lot over the last year from my PT. give me a shout if you need anything!

I had an LA weave in and got my husband to take them out when they are supposed to be taken out not for any longer than was recommended and they were still minging my hair was so matted. The thought of hers gives me the boak!!! Also I take proper care of mines but there comes a time they need taken out!!
I had LA weave too. I had it put in for when I got married June. Went on honeymoon 5 days later. Had it for our wedding reception in August then my husband took it out like February I think. The time I had to spend washing my hair, drying it, separating each row to make sure there was no matting. It was bloody long! There is no way I could have had a weave or anything like that while being a new mum. Or even now when our little one is nearly 2! I had over 10 inches cut off my hair 7 months ago because it was easy to manage with a child

I mean the difference ...

Stacey posting about Yom HaShosh (Holocaust remembrance)

And then there’s

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle twit posing in an old lady filter thumbings up to the camera.
i
Just because she hasn’t triggered you personally, doesn’t mean that’s the same for everyone.
a few users on here have mentioned how crap they feel about themselves with that picture as they’re had children the same time as her.
So, with all due respect, don’t assume that because you’re not affected, that it’s a blanket statement for everyone.
amen!
I had my little one nearly 2 years ago. Had an elective c section. I am so self conscious and hard on myself when it comes to my body. I’ve got a big shelf under my belly button because of my scar. I’ve unfollowed so many people including friends because it triggers me and adds to everything else I have to deal with. I constantly think why can’t I look like that just after giving birth but then I have to remember that I can’t manage like everyone else. I can’t run around after my little one, I can’t just sit on the floor and get back up again.

so not only does it make me feel tit that I haven’t bounced back but also reminds me that I can’t do what most parents do.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you realise how many mums are out there, feeling like shite, feeling low, have no self esteem? then she posts a photo of herself with a stomach as flat as her meals?
agreed!

also knowing how dedicated most of her followers are. What happens when those followers who don’t have children, then has a child and they don’t look like she does 10 months after giving birth???
we’ve seen how far they are prepared to go to defend her. It’s scary to think how far they would go to have a figure like that and flat stomach

Reactions: 13
Her extensions are not professionally fitted, she takes them in and out at leisure so I'm not sure why the hair is piled on top of her head like bet lynch on speed.

She has shown her extensions in their boxes many times and they are clip in ones. She had her own natural length hair on show recently and it was far nicer,.then later she clipped in her fake hair and looked like an Afghan hound again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all know the second child is normally a devil. Mine is anyway! My first was an angel then come the second and my god he didn’t sleep, cried a lot, constantly needed attention. A few people I know have had a wel behaved first baby and a devil for the second baby!
This is why I won't have a 3rd 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've dipped in and out of these threads over the last few weeks cos she is doing my head in and I can't cope with her, but can anyone please explain to me how this amount of followers is still happening? We are getting more and more new members to tattle who are realising what a muppet she is, but the number of bought followers continues to rise? Can't the buying have a break while all this lockdown etc is going on? It gives a false impression of how popular she is, which just proves that her and Gleam (if they are behind it) are all about the money!

I wish there was a way we could see how many people actually view her stories, that would give a much better indication of her true amount of followers.

In the words of Stacey Solomon - 'Have a day off Susan'
There is no way they are genuine followers....the names of followers on her account are a give away, sometimes you see a whole list of virtually identical names apart from 1 number...or ‘businesses’ 😉😉😉 that would never be following her...unless they are ones that supply Jamie with his sexual kicks😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all know the second child is normally a devil. Mine is anyway! My first was an angel then come the second and my god he didn’t sleep, cried a lot, constantly needed attention. A few people I know have had a wel behaved first baby and a devil for the second baby!
My 2nd is a little twit! Doesn't sleep EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doubt shes ever had a gastric band. But i do suspect some sort of ED. My old manager had a gastric band, she was quite obese and had lots of failed diets and had tried so hard to lose weight. Any old pictures I see of hinch, she doesnt look that big and I cant see how she would have been accepted for one on nhs or even privately. Then there was the saggy skin which she had removed and had all sorts of complications that she nearly lost her life. Im calling bullshit on hinch ever having one but cant grasp why she would need to make up that story.
I don't believe it either. I only know one girl who has had one. And she was enormous. She tried everything, lost a bit of weight, then piled even more on. When she was accepted for the gastric band she was so big she struggled to walk. She looks great now about a size 12-14. Never seen a photo of Soph looking that big at all and I’m not sure people end up a size 6 on it either..

Reactions: 7
I’m not a dog person, just never had pets and never been around them much. Is the way Henry is sitting on the couch a natural pose? Like will they by choice prop themselves up like humans or has she done that to him?

Also news hot off the press - Soph loves her son. More updates later.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[
I’m not a dog person, just never had pets and never been around them much. Is the way Henry is sitting on the couch a natural pose? Like will they by choice prop themselves up like humans or has she done that to him?

It can be if they were sleeping, I call him the living ornament 😂 It looks staged as if he has been propped there for the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Well its been said many a times here she prefers Henry to her own son. So she is obviously just clearing up that, that infact is not true and Ronnie is #1.

Reactions: 10
Having one of those days where I’m letting her life get to me. She’s swanning around making these videos of Ronnie’s lunches and presenting them neatly on a cute plate, organising her fecking loose wires and cleaning already clean stuff. Meanwhile my 8 month old is going through a serious clingy stage (the only reason he’s not attached to me now is because he’s giving me a sweet two minutes in his jumperoo) so I’m lucky if I get time to throw him a sandwich together for his lunch and I can’t even think of cleaning the house.
She’s false and a liar yet has such a cushy little life, with all the help in the world and nice things thrown at her on a daily basis. Argh.
BUT then I think to myself that she’s also clearly got many issues/insecurities and isn’t happy deep down so I’m glad to be me and at least I have a clear conscience in life.
Sending hugs! Mine went through a horrendously clingy phase at 9 months. She used to just stand against me clawing, pinching and wailing. I was so upset because I thought I had figured it all out by that point but then this phase happened.

A couple of weeks later, she worked out how to crawl and then turned into the most delightful baby ever.... until the next phase obvs!

It’s okay to walk away for a few minutes and collect yourself 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tacky extensions aside - Christ she needs to tone that barnet. It’s brassy, yellowed, and just dull. You’d think she’d know to use a good purple shampoo and to tone it regularly having preciously been a “hairdresser”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So apparently she has bern up since 5.30am in that case thats all todays cleaning done and she can spend the day playing with Ronnie???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.